Share some of your recent dreams

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Re: Share some of your recent dreams

@aya sorry!! I'm just using my phone that time. And I can't quote some terms or phrases on your posts. Anyway I'll just post my message on my repu for you for the benefits of the other members. :lol3: Refer post #19 for this quoted one: [quote]Maybe you want to eliminate some unwanted people or things in real life. The falling and beheaded thingy I don't have an idea what it means. One thing is for sure: you're a Walker's nightmare. :lol3:[/quote]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Ma laz day livin in thiz world and gotten shot by a police! Sounds silly! :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

1) I had a dream about God giving me a green bible. The fact that I lost my bible has been bothering me the past few days and so that's probably why I had a dream about it. But green isn't my favorite-favorite color :lol2: But yup I went to Mardel today and bought me a new bible. Yay~ 2) One of my filipino friends (whom I just met) died because she got ran over by a car. But then I was with her after ten minutes I received the news. i cried in front of er because I couldn't believe that she's dead and the one I'm talking to is probably a ghost :lol3: Next thing I know, girl says bye to go to work. Then i get a call from my other friend saying Girl's family is shipping her body back to the Philippines. Yikes.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#384199;1391932304]But yup I went to Mardel today and bought me a new bible. Yay~[/quote] Is it green? :lol2:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Watching a movie with @aya :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kitsune11;#384942;1392768079]Watching a movie with @aya :lol3:[/quote] Awww Glenice, if you want to date me all you haf to do is ask. :cool:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

_ i killed many zombies and aliens and chicser _
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I had a little boy and I was teaching him how to read :xixi:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I went into a vacation with my hs friends but then I was left in an island so I had to go home alone, when suddenly my friend Dan show up miraculously at the doorstep with his car. lol Suddenly somebody was selling a washing machine to me, but I had to decline bc I didn't need it. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#384761;1392520841][quote=chaw;#384199;1391932304]But yup I went to Mardel today and bought me a new bible. Yay~[/quote] Is it green? :lol2:[/quote] No :< The cover is brown. I bought an Apologetics bible, and posted it on my IG :lol2: --- I met my classmate from the PH here in dallas. She moved to the US five years ago like I did but in my dream she said she's staying here in TX but in reality she's in Nevada livin the dream :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[b]ot: [/b]^ was that emae on your dream? :lol2: lol
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Pawws;#385257;1393479895][b]ot: [/b]^ was that emae on your dream? :lol2: lol[/quote] no it's another girl :lol2: but yeah emae did move to California i think last year o: @t: I killed @douchefag by stabbing him with a knife. then I stabbed myself LOL paranormal activity much ang peg :lol2:

Last edited by chaw (2014-02-28 05:20:14)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw]@t: I killed @douchefag by stabbing him with a knife. then I stabbed myself LOL paranormal activity much ang peg :lol2:[/quote] woah. :lol3: do you hate douchefag that much? :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya No it's just a love/hate relationship :lol3: But mannn what can I do? That was my dream. I don't have the power to control my actions in a dream :lol2: @t: Okay one more dream. For some reason, I found a way to contact David Tutera (If you don't know him, he's like the Wedding Designer God :lol3:) Anyways I called him and said "Can my mom be on your show? because she's crazy and she's holding the wedding AND the reception at our house. AT OUR ONE STORY HOUSE. We need help and please we need a free wedding." Then he said "I don't have time for this sweetie," and ended the phone. I called and called again then he was like "okay you have 5 mins." Then I just asked, "Should we hold it at our house or at somewhere else?" He said, "Ugh who cares, y'all are too poor to rent a hotel anyway." OMG HE WAS SO MEAN :lol3: And such a snob ((= Anyways I don't even know why my mom had a wedding lol but she certainly wasnt getting married to my dad :lol2: It was some random guy lol
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Strong earthquake while talking a bath. And the sky kinda sucked all the people. And in that dream I just thought to myself, "oh shit I'm gonna die naked." And then I closed my eyes and let myself get sucked by the sky, and just let things be. like srsly that was a weird dream, and kinda scary
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

I was someone's protector and at the same time, her fun-sponsor. She belongs to a strict guild but I wanted to tour her around the city despite the consequences that are possibly coming my way. Then I ended up getting chased around by them and got caught and mugged, all because I risked going out in the open to look out. I was held captive until a group of aliens decided to disturb the peace with the human race. #what
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

I hate it when I get dreams of bme getting married. then I wake up and completely forget what the guy looked like. Teaserrrr
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Getting pretty weird dreams lately.... cant talk abt them. lol So... so weird.
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

Eating black pepper. Idk why. Super duper weird. :|:|
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

i was on a rooftop. eager to go down from the building, i had two choices: one was to take the elevator, or the stairs. i chose the latter though i didnt exactly know why. then suddenly, a friend on mine appeared and we were coming down the stairs together. when i was almost at the last step, i noticed the next ones were ady broken, then i looked back to my friend and yelled, "Dean, sira!", but i went on with it anyways, and now i was stuck in the middle, and when i looked back again, my friend was already back on top of the stairs, laughing at me. :( :( i tried my best to come back up, despite the broken steps and take the elevator i saw on the rooftop instead, but then my dream had already ended. tsk when i woke up, i felt super sad and i kept thinking about my dream, i kept asking why my friend hadn't help me. and how he was so mean for not helping me. :|

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:00

[ 8 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy