discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Share some of your recent dreams

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Share some of your recent dreams

I had a dream my parents have officially divorced. I moved in to a new apartment with my mom and my dad was left alone in the house. Sometimes I'd visit him but in my dream we abandoned him and he was looking for us. Probably to kill us (it's so evil hahahah). But I was so sad, I forgot why. But I woke up feeling really sad. How can I leave my dad. The same goes for my mom too.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Share some of your recent dreams

I dreamt of my old high school classmates I rarely talk to anymr and we were seated accordingly like in a normal classroom... and i think we were waiting in line for the golden bathroom or something. :lol3: when i looked back to check the people at my back, i saw my old best friend Raizelle laughing together with her girlfriend. lol :D And then another one was in a random house, i remember i used the bathroom in that house to poop but then the door knob was broken so pooping became a challenge. :xixi: i sat on the toilet bowl while blocking the entrance with my foot... it was a total struggle, i swear, and i think i didn't even finish because i heard a commotion outside and rushed in to check everything. :lol3: then i saw my college blockmate crushie and my childhood crushie seated opposite to each other while taking shots. haha and i was thinking, "omaygash, what will rbits say about mcjamessss? (and vice versa) :xixi:". haba lang ng hair tehHhh! :lol3: okay and then i noticed hensem raphael was also with james and i asked, "rap, where's ren?" and then he replied semi-stuttering, "ah, wala, busy." :lol2: then i just nodded and smiled. and then i remember there was a fountain, and a stage in the middle, and then i threw a 20 peso bill and asked my friend to fetch it :lol3: [spoiler]hihihihihi sorry for the long posts, its not meant for you to read... its for me naman :lol2: so i can laugh at myself from time to time :xixi:[/spoiler]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:21

[ 8 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy