Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: Girls Ask Us Guys A Question

[quote=sj0405;#283811;1346584300]What about if your loved ones forget your bday or anniversaries? How do you feel?[/quote] Its ok :yes: its only fair since I forget theirs :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=strikerno14;#283848;1346590699]Well, that's different, of course that's a sure sign that the girl is enjoying it.[/quote] Pshh. This is why guys can't tell if a girl is faking it or not. :lol3:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#284318;1346638019]This is why guys can't tell if a girl is faking it or not[/quote] Are you saying girls will actually fake they enjoy it too :O Can't girls really enjoy the act without the climax?
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=strikerno14;#283848;1346590699]Well, that's different, of course that's a sure sign that the girl is enjoying it.[/quote] There is more to it than just enjoying....actually there are times that girls moan or pretend to reached the climax b/c they want the play to stop :aaa:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

[quote=sj0405;#286113;1346801661]There is more to it than just enjoying....actually there are times that girls moan or pretend to reached the climax b/c they want the play to stop[/quote] I can just imagine right now how you girls are in bed and then the whole time you were actually faking it. Poor guys.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=sj0405;#286113;1346801661]There is more to it than just enjoying....actually there are times that girls moan or pretend to reached the climax b/c they want the play to stop[/quote] I can't believe that...why would she even sleep with the guy or just tell him to stop :O
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#288207;1346961790]I can't believe that...why would she even sleep with the guy or just tell him to stop :O[/quote] *bump* Perhaps she loves the guy/they're married or sth and she can't ask him to stop coz she doesn't want to hurt him. :lol:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#303458;1350970338]Perhaps she loves the guy/they're married or sth and she can't ask him to stop coz she doesn't want to hurt him.[/quote] I guess that could be the answer...but its better to tell the guy nicely what you need him to do to make you happy..don't just pretend :no:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

what's the most attractive thing a girl can possess?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=yunish;#321658;1365130740]what's the most attractive thing a girl can possess?[/quote] I dont know about the others but it'll always be their smile. And with a hint of confidence.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

^ My mate says it all. Usually, just a simple smile can drive us insane.

Last edited by Ajcakes (2013-04-05 04:06:38)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=yunish;#321658;1365130740]what's the most attractive thing a girl can possess?[/quote] Great personality :eh:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=bobcbar;#321747;1365158605]Great personality[/quote] sure... 'personality'
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

what's up with you and your pride? :eh: and you really hate it when girls talk about their feelings, right? :eh:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=yunish;#321829;1365231252]what's up with you and your pride? and you really hate it when girls talk about their feelings, right?[/quote] Hate to admit this but the difference between girls and guys is: girls have egos, while guys [i]are[/i] egos. Sometimes we have to keep up a strong demeanor because, stereotypically speaking, that's how guys are naturally built. We don't want to give in to the fact that we can be emotionally naked, so that's usually where our pride comes from. As for me, I don't really hate it when girls talk about their feelings -as long as they don't do it too often. Besides, a girl talking too much about her feelings is some sort of like a sign of dependence. We're usually attracted to girls who know how to be independent. Sure, guys should take care of girls. But sometimes, we like to be taken care of. Okay I'm babbling :lol3:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

^ But it's important for a guy to know when to hold his pride/himself too high and when to keep it low. It would help in keeping the relationship, right?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ Yes, it's important. It is very essential in a relationship. Better the guy putting up with the girl's pride than the other way around. I mean, okay to put it in a simpler way, I'm going to use a metaphorical analogy. In a wedding proposal, it is the guy who kneels. So should it be in a relationship. [spoiler]In other cases though, when a guy bares his soul to you, please don't abuse it. :lol3:[/spoiler]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=bubblegum;#321819;1365220855]sure... 'personality'[/quote] :lol3: ok I forgot to mention great legs and nice boobs :lick:
yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

[quote=Tres;#321856;1365247165]^ Yes, it's important. It is very essential in a relationship. Better the guy putting up with the girl's pride than the other way around. I mean, okay to put it in a simpler way, I'm going to use a metaphorical analogy. In a wedding proposal, it is the guy who kneels. So should it be in a relationship. [spoiler]In other cases though, when a guy bares his soul to you, please don't abuse it.[/spoiler][/quote] But not all the time! I mean, guys should not tolerate a girl's "being feeling like a girl" all the time. It's not helping in a relationship. :/ 'cause based on what I've experienced/what I've seen, once the girl got used to his guy running after him every time they had an argument(no matter how petty/big it is), the girl will always expect her guy to do that. And it's not healthy for the two of them, I think. 'cause eventually the guy will get tired from putting up w/ all the drama and the girl will feel like the guy's not putting much effort, when in fact, he already did. Or am I reading the situations wrong?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

My reply was actually based on a case wherein the guy is too proud in the relationship. So, I said knowing how to handle his pride is essential in the relationship. I'm not saying he should bend backwards for everything the girl wants him to do because damn, I wouldn't want that. :lol3: My comment in the spoiler is quite the opposite of what I was saying in the earlier case. And I think the spoiler comment can be connected to your comment, which in my opinion, has a theme that supports the fact that some girls do abuse a guy's tolerance. But we both agree that the bottomline in here is, guys are usually proud. And some girls can be too. So, ladies and gentlemen, pride is a very delicious chocolate milkshake so it's best to swallow it. :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:02

[ 8 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy