majojojo's display avatar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
non~
Manila
2015-04-23
Website

Re: Unforgettable moments in class.

My professor kicked out one guy from our class, because he caught him playing with his phone and threatened that if he doesn't leave immediately, he's gonna walk out. So my classmate obliged to leave, then a few moments of silence and tension. he turned on the screen projector again with a menacing grin. "Did I scare you guys?" and we all laughed so hard.
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

We're having a physics exam that time and everyone had a hard time to get the answer and I noticed that our teacher noticed our difficulty so he turned back and told us that we have 1 minute freedom then he went outside... Aww he's really a man.hehe
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Two weeks into our first year in college, a young prof (probably around his late 20s) stepped into the classroom for our English subject for the first time looking hungover. He wasn't really hungover, he just looked like it. Maybe he was sleep deprived. So he walked in, went to the desk and looked around the classroom. He started throwing questions and was very disappointed when not a single one of us could give him a clear answer. Can't blame us; we didn't know what the hell he was talking about. When he was about to write on the white board, he turned back to the class and asked, "What class is this?" We told him our course and year. Then he threw the marker to the floor, sat on the desk and shook his head. "This is so embarrassing." Turns out he walked into the wrong class. Spent the rest of the period talking with us about random stuff.
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

in woodworking subject. i nailed a [i]manila paper[/i] in blackboard :lol2: i stuck a piece of paper in padlock (the result: no woodworking class)
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

i kicked this guy in the balls cuz he was tryna touch me. he was sitting behind me and i could feel it. i looked back and saw him tryna do it so i stood up and kicked him got so pissed the whole day after that incident
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

I was sent out of class by a stupid philosophy professor because I argued with him. Hahaha. What a prick!
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

We were waiting for our teacher that time when one of my [i]kabarkadas[/i] stapled our butch classmate's beautiful hair (4 or 5 times). When she finally realized what my [i]kabarkada[/i] was doing, she faced her and started throwing punches on her arm, as in solid punches. My [i]kabarkada[/i] cried in pain.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

One particular student wasnt listening to the discussion so what i did was sit beside him while talking and discussing about the lesson. He suddeny became very nervous and kept wiping his face with a handkerchief and every time i make a point on the lesson, i ask him 'don't you think so?' And he was like 'uhmm' and looks down at the floor and smiling. I learned that after that incident, the student developed a crush on me because i was super mabango. Hahahahhahaha
likeasarah
 Lykha
likeasarah's display avatar
» n00b
Pampanga
2015-06-27

While I was reporting infront of the class, one of my bra straps fell off my shoulder :shh:
badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

In highschool last year, first week of class.. my teacher was checking attendance, she kept calling "kuchini, kuchini..where is kuchini rui kenjin?" My friend told her. maybe she meant kuiichi not kuchini. Lol

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:04

[ 8 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy