Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

what will you do if you fall in love to your bestfriend's crush?

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: what will you do if you fall in love to your bestfriend's crush?

Ermmmm I will let her go....Im sure that it happens coz God has someone better for me. ;)
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

This kind of happened, and i was the one who fell for her crush. :l The guy was my seat mate for the whole year and we were really kinda close, and as for my friend, she was also my second cousin. :lol2: I kinda became the bridge for the two of them. I knew it was nothing serious but i know it mattered to her. So i decided to not tell her until they grew apart. :) but whatever happen though, i'd always choose the friend over the lover. :d
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

"fell in love" is a heavy event :lol2: it's an unspoken bro-code that once one developed a crush on a certain girl, that girl had already been called dibs on. [i]Walang sulutan[/i], from ex to present to potential girlfriend. so if i did fall in love with my best friend's crush, that's going to cause a stir between me and my best friend. if his feelings towards the girl aren't as strong as mine, then maybe we can both talk it out. but if he already loves the girl, then i'm going to have to give way for him. unless the girl chooses me :lol2:

Last edited by Tres (2013-08-10 22:52:19)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Probably the worst thing that could ever happen. And it happened to me twice. Lmao I take it back. Too much info :lol3: I'm still gonna choose my friend. I'll wait until they break up HAHAHHA just kidding :lol3: I love my friends and I'm not gonna ruin our friendship just because of some guy who just happened to be so pogi and so charming.

Last edited by chaw (2013-08-15 01:43:56)

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

First-come-first-serve basis.. :lol: I'll give my bestfriend time to court the girl atleast one year... :lol2: If he gives up then it's time for me to shine baby ! :woohoo:
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

HAHAHAHA . I was fourth year when my crush ( who also admitted having a crush on me) fell in love with my bestfriend ( who has been crushing on him ever since) . That's what happened. Then I let them be happy . But then , the guy is chasing me for another chance til now.. We're on the same college . :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:30

[ 8 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy