For Dudes : Pick-up a Girl in 8 Steps
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

For Dudes : Pick-up a Girl in 8 Steps

[i]There are plenty of people who are good at picking up girls, but they aren't good at explaining what they do. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you're either destined to be good with girls, or you aren't. This is a skill anyone can learn. [/i] [b]1.[/b] [b]Don't get sucked in to thinking that you can only find girls to date when you're out at a party or at the bar or pub:[/b] They're on the street, in a store, in class, everywhere you go. [b]2. Do something original: [/b]A really pretty girl has people telling her all the time how hot she is, how cute she is, how nice she is. and she's gotten used to empty compliments. If you become the next guy to come up and tell her how pretty she is, she'll appreciate the compliment, but she won't find you attractive. Remain calm and casual. Make a little joke at her expense. For instance, you could say something like "Wow, that's a big purse! Do you have a gun in there?" or if she's dressed up "I like your shoes...they look really comfortable". Refrain from comments on her appearance. Though telling a woman that she is attractive is a great idea. Most men never actually ever try it, and come to think of it I said it to a woman once and she offered me to go the beach with her. [b]3. Be yourself:[/b] If you've ever asked a girl what to do to meet a girl, she'll probably say "just be yourself." You may think that means that if you feel nervous, and that you want to tell her again how pretty she is (for the 40th time) that you should, but that's NOT what she means. She means to treat her normally almost like one of your guy friends. If you're at the bar, and she asks you to get her a napkin, she's probably just asking to see if you'll jump through a hoop for her. Don't do it! You wouldn't break your back to do that for one of your good friends: don't treat her differently! Showing you care about yourself makes you valuable especially now when things are tight. [b]4. Keep up the banter: [/b]Once you're talking, keep it up. You may want to come up with some stories about you that are funny or interesting, or that display an interesting side to you. Try to not fall into the interview technique (asking things like: What do you do? Where do you live? Where did you go to school? If you're stuck, turn those interview questions into statements, like "You look like you're from Rome" or "I bet you're an event planner") [b]5. Ask for her number:[/b] After a few minutes, if you're having a good time, cut things off on a high note, and ask for her number. Say that you're having a great time, but you need to get back to your friends (or whatever else you were about to do before you started talking to her). If she says she doesn't want to give you her number, you can joke with her and say that you promise to only call her 50 times a day, but that's all. You could also just get her email address (almost everyone has one, and is OK with handing it out, especially for a charming guy like yourself) [b] 6. Text her as you're leaving the venue, then call her the next day:[/b] The rule about waiting to call was made for guys who acted too needy on the first meeting. But here's the deal: if you *were* too needy, waiting to call isn't going to help all that much. And if you weren't, there's no reason you have to wait, and the girl is going to want to hear from you the next day. [b]7. Give her a nickname:[/b] If you call her "cutie" at the bar, then when you call her you can say "Hey, cutie... it's me." instead of "Umm, this is (your name). We met at the bar the other night." [b]8. If it seems like you're being too needy, you probably are:[/b] You don't have to text or call her every day, especially in the beginning. It's safe to take a step back (if needed) and not disappear completely.

bobcbar[?] likes this topic.

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

Re: For Dudes : Pick-up a Girl in 8 Steps

Interesting ...not sure how many really would work..wish I had tired them about 20 years ago :lol3:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

[quote=Cklarck;#217172;1341636589]Pick-up a Girl in 8 Steps[/quote] :plotting: planning for counter attack :lol2::lol2:
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

[quote=velle;#217800;1341660622]planning for counter attack[/quote] well, planning is a good thing right? :lol: [quote=bobcbar;#217297;1341644246]Interesting ...not sure how many really would work..wish I had tired them about 20 years ago[/quote] actually bob, you don't need any of these steps. coz you already have the "thing" that girls crave for. :eh: :lol:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

cool tips bro! :thumbsup: number 2 is kinda opposite to an audio book I've been listening into.. the book entitled "Mystery on Disqualification theory" :lol3: how to pickup models :lol2: It specifies there that... most beautiful women got used to compliments... that's why "great pickup artists" made a strategy on how to break it.. and as u mentioned in step 2... do something unique :thumbsup: is kinda related on the discussion :lol2:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Would you be my wingman bro? :thumbsup:
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

i don't want to be a wingman, but we can be partners. :eh: :lol:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=Cklarck;#217172;1341636589]Give her a nickname:[/quote] This works. :thumbsup:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=Cklarck;#217172;1341636589]7. Give her a nickname:[/quote] In this category, for me, you failed CK. Giving me a name like that is awkward. Really. :lol3:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
Cklarck
Cklarck's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2021-06-21

hey i like to call you THAT name :D
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote=Cklarck;#224575;1342002546]hey i like to call you THAT name[/quote] But I don't like THAT name. :fork:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=Cklarck;#224235;1341989353]i don't want to be a wingman, but we can be partners. :eh: :lol:[/quote] alrighty bro :thumbsup: need some exp boost :thumbsup:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Wow so awesome. :cool: now i know what to tell my guy friends when they need my advice (((=

Last edited by chaw (2013-09-19 02:59:06)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Was looking for a thread to reply to and I saw this and I suddenly got into a storytelling mood. [spoiler]Sometime last year, around March probably, I passed by a waiting shed where a girl was sitting all alone [i](#1 from the topic post)[/i]. She was pretty, dressed simply, and had a graceful posture that I couldn't miss her. I was heading home but still sat on the other end of the bench as if I was also waiting for a PUV. I looked at my phone from time to time and let a few seconds pass before I started a conversation. "Excuse me, miss, how long have you been in this shed?" [i](#2)[/i] "I got here around ten minutes ago, why?" "I was supposed to meet a friend. Have you seen someone riding a scooter stop by earlier?" (I totally made that up.) "No, sorry. Maybe you should wait for your friend for a few more minutes?" Right then I smiled, "You don't mind sharing this shed with me?" She freaking smiled back, "It's boring and I can't talk by myself, anyway." It wasn't very hard because she made an effort to keep the conversation going too [i](#4)[/i]. With the short time we talked, I learned that she was a BS Pharm fresh graduate from my previous university, but didn't want to search for a job yet. She asked me about my course and where I study. We then talked about our mutual friends and what we do during our past times [i](#3)[/i]. Until I asked her what she's waiting for in the shed. She was waiting for her boyfriend. I left the shed when I felt like I was running out of things to say (and I sort of felt awkward that I intended to flirt with her when it turned out she's already taken). But I forgot to ask for her number [i](#5)[/i]. I was already two blocks away when I went back to the shed. She wasn't there anymore. I only got her name, her profession, and that was all. We would've had potentials. Since then, I understood the importance of #5. Never forget #5.[/spoiler]
MIKOY
 mike
MIKOY's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
In our JS Prom.
PANDORAs BOX
Land of Promise
2018-07-24
Website

[quote=Cklarck;#217172;1341636589]3. Be yourself:[/quote] i like this one...
  • The Lounge 
  • » For Dudes : Pick-up a Girl in 8 Steps

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:56

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy