FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Re: Poll Question of the Week

[quote=Cklarck;#254817;1343366956]like who has the biggest pair of boobies in ftalk.[/quote] what an ingenious idea/sarcasm :thumbsup: anyway, Poll Question? I think thats a nice idea kite :lol3:, it should require a certain topic or category though, i mean every week has a different category, or better if its about things that is happening right nao like, which sport are you looking forward to in the London Olympics and then the sport with most votes will be the activity we will do in the next EB sponsored by our loving admin :thumbsup: :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:

Last edited by PUSH (2012-07-31 10:10:53)

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#260616;1343697762]The easiest solution for allowing visitors to become members is to add a menu selection so they can request membership, then admin can approve or disapprove :yes:[/quote] Good idea lolo bob. Although it will make the visitor to wait for the approval from Admin, we can see who's more determined to join FTalk. It can also prevent spammers to enter. Nice. :yes: [quote=aya;#260631;1343700733]Why are you pitting me against your other inay? :lol3:[/quote] I'm proud to have 2 smexy mothers. I want to know what the others will say about your smexiness ESM. :hug: [quote=PUSH;#261241;1343743838]anyway, Poll Question? I think thats a nice idea kite :lol3:, it should require a certain topic or category though, i mean every week has a different category, or better if its about things that is happening right nao like, which sport are you looking forward to in the London Olympics and then the sport with most votes will be the activity we will do in the next EB sponsored by our loving admin :thumbsup: :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Yeah just like that but let's start the topic here inside FTalk first. I have a poll question ready to be post. :xixi:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-01 00:31:30)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Kite; im wondering what that will be :xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

We want @ftalk's input. :lol: :lol: :lol: What is the possible solution for this?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=kite;#261648;1343795228]Yeah just like that but let's start the topic here inside FTalk first. I have a poll question ready to be post.[/quote] Why not just do as Aya suggested earlier just start a poll in either the Underground or Lounge? You can always send bram a pm asking him to make it sticky topic :yes:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=PUSH;#261693;1343799993]Kite; im wondering what that will be :xixi:[/quote] just wait and pray that it will be approved :xixi: [quote=aya;#261761;1343805545]We want @ftalk's input. :lol: :lol: :lol: What is the possible solution for this?[/quote] I hope the poll can be put in the portal. :xixi: [quote=bobcbar;#261799;1343810092]Why not just do as Aya suggested earlier just start a poll in either the Underground or Lounge? You can always send bram a pm asking him to make it sticky topic :yes:[/quote] I guess all of us agree with this idea. :yes: Gonna PM him. :yes:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Here's an idea. There should be a "Question of the Week" thread and the members shall propose various poll topics. We then let admin decide which poll question should be featured at the portal. This is similar to how we do the FTW.

Last edited by aya (2012-08-01 11:34:41)

kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#262229;1343834979]Here's an idea. There should be a "Question of the Week" thread and the members shall propose various poll topics. We then let admin decide which poll question should be featured at the portal. This is similar to how we do the FTW.[/quote] Great idea my ESM! :thumbsup: And the poll will be posted in the Lounge Section. :yes: Anyway, I already sent PM to him. I want to see the poll very soon. :lala:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-02 00:29:42)

FTalk
» Admin

1. It's possible to put a "poll question of the week" on the FTalk homepage (I'll need to update the forum script it may take a while). 2. I can't be the one who create or decide the poll every week. :thumbsup:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=FTalk;#263179;1343924040]1. It's possible to put a "poll question of the week" on the FTalk homepage (I'll need to update the forum script it may take a while). 2. I can't be the one who create or decide the poll every week. :thumbsup:[/quote] If you can't decide, who else? Who will choose a suggested topic from members? :shrug: I guess this suggestion, won't work. :lol:
FTalk
» Admin

[quote=kite;#263504;1343971210]If you can't decide, who else? Who will choose a suggested topic from members? :shrug: I guess this suggestion, won't work. :lol:[/quote] How about you? :lol:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=FTalk;#264234;1344063747]How about you? :lol:[/quote] I don't have the right to choose suggested topics from members. :lol2: How about if we can have a Poll Section where anyone can post poll threads? Transfer all the polls that have already been posted there. And I notice that there's no more Quizzes and Survey Section now. :lol: Let's bring it back, categorized the poll section under Quizzes and Survey and have a portal thingy on the FTalk homepage. Random polls can be seen in the homepage sth, like that. :lol:
FTalk
» Admin

[quote=kite;#264260;1344064881]I don't have the right to choose suggested topics from members. :lol2:[/quote] Why not? Kite the poll mastah :lol2: Instead of having a dedicated poll section, I prefer polls to be in their respective category/section. I mean like.. a poll about music should be in the music section, and so on. Maybe we can just randomly put fresh and newly made polls in the homepage? :lol:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=FTalk;#265292;1344158757]Why not? Kite the poll mastah :lol2:[/quote] I'm just only an ordinary member. I'm not a moderator nor a special ranked member. :lol3: [quote=FTalk;#265292;1344158757]Maybe we can just randomly put fresh and newly made polls in the homepage? :lol:[/quote] Just like what I suggested. A random poll question that can be seen in homepage. :yes:
FTalk
» Admin

[quote=kite;#265844;1344223933]A random poll question that can be seen in homepage. :yes:[/quote] Will work on it, I hope I'll have enough time. :thumbsup: Feel free to post any related comments or further suggestions. :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

How about 7DS will help kite decide which poll should appear on the portal? All the members there are either former mods or pioneer members of FT so I think it's okay if we do the deciding for the 'fun' poll each week. I am suggesting this instead of creating a public thread for deciding the poll topic so that other members won't know what the poll would be until next week. It will be a surprise to everyone so I think it's more fun that way. Kite shall post the poll in its respective section and admin shall feature it at the home page. :thumbsup:

Last edited by aya (2012-08-06 09:28:56)

kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#266462;1344259607]How about 7DS will help kite decide which poll should appear on the portal? All the members there are either former mods or pioneer members of FT so I think it's okay if we do the deciding for the 'fun' poll each week. I am suggesting this instead of creating a public thread for deciding the poll topic so that other members won't know what the poll would be until next week. It will be a surprise to everyone so I think it's more fun that way. Kite shall post the poll in its respective section and admin shall feature it at the home page. :thumbsup:[/quote] Suggesting poll question to be featured is open to all members. You can PM admin, aya or me (if this is going to be the way of having a weekly poll) to remain the 'surprise' and fun to everyone. :yes:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-06 22:41:35)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#266641;1344306345]You can PM admin, aya or me[/quote] No, not me. I'm just gunna relay the poll topic to you or admin so there's no need to pm me. :lol: [quote=kite;#266641;1344306345]Suggesting poll question to be featured is open to all members. You can PM admin, aya or me[/quote] Yea, sure. If someone has an idea for a poll topic, they are welcome to share it to you thru PM.
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#266647;1344307884]No, not me. I'm just gunna relay the poll topic to you or admin so there's no need to pm me.[/quote] [quote=aya;#266647;1344307884]Yea, sure. If someone has an idea for a poll topic, they are welcome to share it to you thru PM.[/quote] :thumbsup: Btw, @FTalk should create the poll just like what he always do in FTW. It is better if FTalk's name shall appear as the thread starter not mine. :lol3:
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

[quote=bobcbar;#260616;1343697762]The easiest solution for allowing visitors to become members is to add a menu selection so they can request membership, then admin can approve or disapprove[/quote] nice sir bob, kinda easy and not hard to find some invit codes.

Last edited by South-Mix (2013-05-27 03:32:20)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:59

[ 8 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy