Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• News and Gossip 
  • » Did Sotto really copy a blogger's article for his speech?

Did Sotto really copy a blogger's article for his speech?

strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

Re: Did Sotto really copy a blogger's article for his speech?

[quote=bubblegum;#276015;1345539489]Nah, the issue is that, should the gov't really spend 3B on condoms and pills instead of using the budget for other needs like add'l classroom, wage increase for teachers, etc. If you have unprotected sex all the time, I bet you'll have a dozen babies by the time you turn 50.[/quote] Yes.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=bramzero;#276406;1345587459]In all cases classrooms will never be added, wage will never be increased, etc etc.[/quote] You're such a pessimist. Of course there's always a wage increase every 2years. Like, right now, the basic pay of a teacher is 16k, which was 14k last yr. More bonuses and incentives should be given to them instead of professions like the firefighters. They don't really do anything at all in the office but play scrabble, chess, watch TV, play [i]pusoy dos [/i]and other recreational activities. Their basic pay is the same of the teachers plus they have a 15 days work and 15 days rest. schedule. They're still paid even if they're on their rest day. :lol2: [quote=bramzero;#276406;1345587459]Just accept those facts coz the country is plagued with moral bankruptcy and corruption[/quote] I can accept those corruption facts but it doesn't mean that PH has no hope left for economic restoration. [quote=bramzero;#276406;1345587459]If I can support them all like a boss why not? Aw but too bad I'm baog[/quote] Avoid drinking energy drinks.
MC-ngapalanamekoikaw
 MC ang itawag mo sakin
MC-ngapalanamekoikaw's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter

[quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]More bonuses and incentives should be given to them instead of professions like the firefighters. They don't really do anything at all in the office but play scrabble, chess, watch TV, play pusoy dos and other recreational activities. Their basic pay is the same of the teachers plus they have a 15 days work and 15 days rest. schedule. They're still paid even if they're on their rest day.[/quote] :O I think, i want to be a firefighter now :lol2: [quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]Avoid drinking energy drinks.[/quote] bratha bram, just trust belle about this matter.. I think she's an expert :xixi: JK! :lol3: [spoiler]PEACE! :manhug:[/spoiler]
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]More bonuses and incentives should be given to them instead of professions like the firefighters. They don't really do anything at all in the office but play scrabble, chess, watch TV, play pusoy dos and other recreational activities. Their basic pay is the same of the teachers plus they have a 15 days work and 15 days rest. schedule. They're still paid even if they're on their rest day.[/quote] But wouldn't you rather have a highly paid firefighter come to your burning house than an underpaid teacher :plotting:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]You're such a pessimist. Of course there's always a wage increase every 2years. Like, right now, the basic pay of a teacher is 16k, which was 14k last yr.[/quote] Inflation, dear belle. Costs and prices of everything always increase. Such measly wage increase is just an illusion it will never keep up with the prices of daily needs. [quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]More bonuses and incentives should be given to them instead of professions like the firefighters. They don't really do anything at all in the office but play scrabble, chess, watch TV, play pusoy dos and other recreational activities. Their basic pay is the same of the teachers plus they have a 15 days work and 15 days rest. schedule. They're still paid even if they're on their rest day.[/quote] Maybe teachers should consider changing professions to arsonists. :lol2: [quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]I can accept those corruption facts but it doesn't mean that PH has no hope left for economic restoration.[/quote] There's this guy who started a small hotel in Phil, he's required to install fire extinguishers to obtain some necessary permit. A typical business-minded person, he looked for the correct type/spec and found a supplier with the best price. The permit was refused, he was told to repurchase all the fire extinguishers from a designated supplier... who happened to be the brother of the city mayor. The price is of course, multiple times of the normal list price. :lol2: I once had a lunch in a small resto in Davao. Talked a bit with the middle-aged woman there who turned out to be the owner. She's furious about someone from BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue) who said her cash register is the wrong type and was threatening her to replace it unless... you know. :lol2: Also I got the impression that many (if not most) nice and young Filipino seems to take every possible chance to relocate/work abroad instead of devoting substantial energy and capital to start something there. The country is left with tambay ppl. :lol2: Business atmosphere is not good. Economic restoration? No hope. :lol2: [quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]Avoid drinking energy drinks.[/quote] [quote=MC-ngapalanamekoikaw;#276682;1345610093]bratha bram, just trust belle about this matter.. I think she's an expert JK![/quote] What should I drink then? Tanduay ice and stuff? No I don't want to have cirrhosis. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=MC-ngapalanamekoikaw;#276682;1345610093]:O I think, i want to be a firefighter now :lol2:[/quote] I feel the same way, bro. :lol3:
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bubblegum;#276642;1345605827]You're such a pessimist. Of course there's always a wage increase every 2years. Like, right now, the basic pay of a teacher is 16k, which was 14k last yr. More bonuses and incentives should be given to them instead of professions like the firefighters. They don't really do anything at all in the office but play scrabble, chess, watch TV, play pusoy dos and other recreational activities. Their basic pay is the same of the teachers plus they have a 15 days work and 15 days rest. schedule. They're still paid even if they're on their rest day. :lol2:[/quote] [quote=aya;#277185;1345692536]I feel the same way, bro. :lol3:[/quote] I think I need to file my resignation and be a fireman now. :penguin: :lol2:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-23 00:34:35)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

^There's a height requirement hahahhahahah [quote=MC-ngapalanamekoikaw;#276682;1345610093]I think, i want to be a firefighter now[/quote] Haha. Just submit requirements at their office. :lol2: [quote=bobcbar;#276698;1345611153]But wouldn't you rather have a highly paid firefighter come to your burning house than an underpaid teacher[/quote] My point view is that, those who worked harder everyday deserves to have higher salary than those just slacking off. My friend just spends her time downloading movies and browsing 9gag all day long. Oh, did I tell you that they have wi-fi access also? :lol2: Pretty neat but meh. [quote=bramzero;#276896;1345639301]Inflation, dear belle. Costs and prices of everything always increase. Such measly wage increase is just an illusion it will never keep up with the prices of daily needs.[/quote] But a wage increase would definitely be a big help and would certainly make things lighter. [quote=bramzero;#276896;1345639301]Maybe teachers should consider changing professions to arsonists.[/quote] They would if arsonists are considered a noble profession and have high salary. [quote=bramzero;#276896;1345639301]There's this guy who started a small hotel in Phil, he's required to install fire extinguishers to obtain some necessary permit. A typical business-minded person, he looked for the correct type/spec and found a supplier with the best price. The permit was refused, he was told to repurchase all the fire extinguishers from a designated supplier... who happened to be the brother of the city mayor. The price is of course, multiple times of the normal list price. I once had a lunch in a small resto in Davao. Talked a bit with the middle-aged woman there who turned out to be the owner. She's furious about someone from BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue) who said her cash register is the wrong type and was threatening her to replace it unless... you know. Also I got the impression that many (if not most) nice and young Filipino seems to take every possible chance to relocate/work abroad instead of devoting substantial energy and capital to start something there. The country is left with tambay ppl. Business atmosphere is not good. Economic restoration? No hope.[/quote] Yeah, I know. Corruption is so rampant in this country. :no3: I hope Mayor Lim will be president of the Philippines. He'll just kill those lawbreakers secretly and we'll see more floating bodies in the river than the usual. I bet crime rates would drop also once he's the president. :lol2: [quote=bramzero;#276896;1345639301]What should I drink then? Tanduay ice and stuff? No I don't want to have cirrhosis[/quote] [img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/552075_10151011901692569_380024714_n.jpg[/img] Try this one, for all pogi people. :lol2:
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bubblegum;#277281;1345716928]^There's a height requirement hahahhahahah[/quote] They should also consider people having small height. :snob: There's an advantage of being small in case of fire. We can go through small corners that the big ones can't go. :lol3: [quote=bubblegum;#277281;1345716928]I hope Mayor Lim will be president of the Philippines. He'll just kill those lawbreakers secretly and we'll see more floating bodies in the river than the usual. I bet crime rates would drop also once he's the president. :lol2:[/quote] Dirty Harry :lol2:
miczieshane
 Mica Shane Colina
miczieshane's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
Imperfect in any angle
Rated SPG
Cebu, Philippines
2014-03-14
Website

i don't really know. if its true, he's lazy to make his own.
South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

Yes?
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Did Sotto really copy a blogger's article for his speech?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:45

[ 8 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy