asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

Re: Share Your Unsaid Feelings.

Why is it that I am always the one who's being played with? WHY ME? Why the fuck? :crybaby:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

My middle finger salutes those who believes in gossips, especially those who made my mom cry. Fact you.
mj.sanvictores
mj.sanvictores's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Rated SPG
2013-02-18
Website

[quote=ielle;#57867;1336585421]I wanna stop caring about these people I value.[/quote] I dont have friends to share my problems with so I decided to post on this topic. I was thinking of this since last week. I know everything's getting worse and I dont know why this is happening. Maybe the only problem is I love to much and I show it too much. Maybe that's the reason why other people take me for granted especially her :) Well I think this forum site is really great. I just cant imagine that she's getting more happiness posting here and to other social sites than spending time talking to me or texting me.
kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
2013-08-05

i just wish i could stop you from going :(
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Omg Miranda Kerr you are my girl crush forever
magikarp
 princess jed
magikarp's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-06-02

wow since we did that i kinda think about you a lot again wow screw u lol
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

The way na June na bukas, MASAKIT !!!
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Idk why ff.net wants to get rid of all the M-rated stories. All my stories are M-rated...... What am I supposed to do now?!
kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
2013-08-05

i wish you wont go :(
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Hate you. :over:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Wow. Ok.
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

It's not being FC, it's being friendly. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE, bitch.
kath
kath's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
2013-08-05

i wish they would understand everything common im already old enough to stop things :invi:
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I'm sorry I put all the blame on you and I'm sorry I never admitted it
YouKnowImBad
 lj <3
YouKnowImBad's display avatar
» FTalker
2015-09-22

this is cool.. i hopefully found a new home in here.. and I want to write what i feel.. I've read what she said.. she said she loves her friends, she loves them.. but she didnt include my name on it.. yes, I'm hurt.. I think she said that on purpose, she knows I'm reading thats why she wrote that. It's like I never exist.., like Ive never been a part of her life. That hurts me most. They're happy without me.. none of them even thought of sending me a message.. I thought we;re friends, i thought they love me.. But i guess i was so wrong.. this is the day.. the day i decided to walk outta their lives.. I will just go back to the old me.. But I will forever treasure our memories, I still love them no matter what. :crybaby:
Trick.
 P.
Trick.'s display avatar
» FTalkAddict
United States
2014-05-20

to everyone who gave me "repu" within the past few days/weeks, thank you very much. :D
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I kind of feel bad for being set aside for a "date". Huhuhu my bestfriend is a grown up now
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

[spoiler]I wanna end this thing up. I don't really wanna lose him because I loved him. He's a part of my life now. But really, this love fades. Communication? Maybe that's the problem. He doesn't make a way to greet me. Just say, "Hi" or anything on my inbox. It hurts. But I'm not the kind of person who tells what I feel. But of course, I'm still waiting for him to do it. But he's not! I know he wouldn't. He's busy playing dota, hanging out with some other [i]barkadas[/i] of him, facing in front of his monitor all day long. I'm tired. His phone was broken, he told me. Alright, I have trust on him. I think he's telling me the truth that, that is the reason why he cannot text me. But, why when it comes to sending a message.. he can't even do. I'm not a fool. If he wants to talk to me, he'll make a way to do it. Now, he's not. Then, he don't want. I can't say that I do not care. He is special. He's not just a simple person to me. I guess he should make me feel special too. That's what I wish for. At first, he's too sweet. Now and then, it changed. He changed a lot. It's just too sad that I don't know what to do now. I don't know if I should talk to him on our first day. That's June 14, and fourteen is a special day for us! I don't know. Dunno if I should say that we're done or something. Dunno if I should just deny the thing that I should do. I'm so stupid! I'm confused. I don't know if I should say this to him or to my friends first. I need an advice, you know. But I guess I will try my best to tell you this. I don't want to be a liar. I don't want this thing to be worse. We can just be friends. And I have this plan this coming school year that I will now focus on my study. You know that I can't just be lazy. Teachers' eyes are on me. I know that we're too young, we should study first. I want us to be friends again. I think that friendship on our previous year was better. We should do it and that's the lesson.[/spoiler]

Last edited by PretZel (2012-06-03 13:30:43)

Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

People on tumblr thinks that me and Ignazio (the guy on my avatar and he's from Il Volo) are a cute couple. It's annoying me and yes, I do like him very much. I think that it's weird to have a real crush on a celebrity.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:35

[ 8 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy