Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Mystery/Horror/Psychological/Supernatural Anime

bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

Re: Mystery/Horror/Psychological/Supernatural Anime

@kite Yeah. :thumbsup: How about [b]Higurashi no Naku Koro ni[/b]? :lol2: [img]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/12/19634.jpg[/img]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#308534;1353073952]Nope, haven't seen her :lol: Wut about that anime(Hell Girl) ? do you like that ? :lol2:[/quote] You are confusing me. :lol3: Ai Enma is the protagonist/antagonist of the anime series Hell Girl or Jigoku Shoujo. If you're asking me if I like it, I do. But it's kind of repetitive so I didn't finish it. [quote=ielle;#308567;1353087908]Now.... I'm being hooked by these genre. HAHAHA. After Another Imma try the other anime. -_- What's wrong with me? I never watch animes like this but while watching Another I feel like watching more and more of these. :lol3:[/quote] Same. :lol3: @bramzero When did frogs become seafood??! :lol3:

Last edited by aya (2012-11-21 04:35:32)

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bramzero;#309504;1353485118]How about Higurashi no Naku Koro ni?[/quote] Ooh yeah that's another bloody gore/horror anime. Tho I didn't finish it and it's quite confusing for me, I like the violence of it compare to Elfen Lied. The level of violence is a 'lil bit different to ELfen Lied, you know, the impact of the violence on the characters involved and its suspense and tension. :lol2:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

At last i'm done with [b]Another[/b] :lol3: I lol'ed at episode 12 when Kouichi grabbed his cp, I suddenly remembered 3310 phone :lol3: I really like this anime, I guessed wrong XD I thot it was Teshigawara or was one of teh students sth :lol2: Totally an unexpected ending :yes: Tho my favorite character, Akazawa died at the end :ohno: So yeah as i go over wit the comments, i read a post saying that Kouichi is the resemblence of Reiko's killer a half and as i seriously watched the last episode XD lol indeed he was. Not to mention that he was there too a half and a year ago. omg i'm getting paranoid :facepalm: Nvm. I wonder if they will make a sequel and hope that Misaki will laugh and smile and giggled much more(like the Misaki in special epi), she's cute after all :heart:
bramzero
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=kite;#309547;1353506498]Ooh yeah that's another bloody gore/horror anime. Tho I didn't finish it and it's quite confusing for me, I like the violence of it compare to Elfen Lied. The level of violence is a 'lil bit different to ELfen Lied, you know, the impact of the violence on the characters involved and its suspense and tension. :lol2:[/quote] There's also the live action of Higurashi it's not as confusing but i still prefer the anime haha :lol3: @aya All living organism evolved from the sea :chew:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bramzero;#310604;1353938264]There's also the live action of Higurashi it's not as confusing but i still prefer the anime haha[/quote] I didn't know that it has live action. :lol2: Can I have the link? :lol2:
bramzero
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=kite;#310759;1353992219]I didn't know that it has live action. :lol2: Can I have the link? :lol2:[/quote] There are two live action movies, each based on a different story arc. :lol2: This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sp6SkZ9Lyg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBuGM31-D0o
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bramzero;#310766;1354007370]There are two live action movies, each based on a different story arc. This http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sp6SkZ9Lyg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBuGM31-D0o[/quote] Wew. I must stick in the anime even it's confusing. :lol3:
Belle
Belle's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Topic Initiator
2021-12-07

I still can't find the psycho girl who kills every person that is a threat to her lovelife or something like that. All I can remember is that she looks like Reisen Inaba :lol2:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=Belle;#312277;1354690621]I still can't find the psycho girl who kills every person that is a threat to her lovelife or something like that. All I can remember is that she looks like Reisen Inaba :lol2:[/quote] Do you mean Yuno Gasai of Mirai Nikki? [img]http://xyanderegirl.deviantart.com/art/Yuno-Gasai-Render-293856645[/img] -- Anywaay, I love Another and of course Misaki Mei. She was a little bit creepy at first but then she's lovable at the same time. Mwahahaha. Mirai Nikki! Of course. Yuno Gasai, the queen of yanderes :evil: I want to watch [b]Tasogare X Amnesia[/b]. It's a mix of Mystery and Supernatural.

Last edited by oniongurl (2013-05-28 23:00:35)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:20

[ 8 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy