discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Mystery/Horror/Psychological/Supernatural Anime

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Recommend any 'Mystery/Horror/Psychological/Supernatural' anime and let's talk about it. :lol: [color=white]. . .[/color] [hr][hr] [align=center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb11/another/images/8/89/Wiki-wordmark.png[/img][/align] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb61861/another/images/thumb/a/aa/Official_site.jpg/660px-0%2C661%2C0%2C360-Official_site.jpg[/img] [b]In 1972, a very popular honor student named [color=red]Misaki[/color] died partway through the school year in [color=red]Yomiyama North Middle School's class 3-3.[/color] The rest of the students, devastated by the unexpected loss, decided to carry on as if their classmate were still alive, going so far as to keep the desk in place and bringing it to the graduation ceremony. Yet no one could explain why their classmate, already dead and buried, was present on the graduation photo. Then, in the spring of 1998, a boy named [color=red]Kouichi Sakakibara[/color] transfers to that classroom, and he grows suspicious of the fearful atmosphere in that classroom. In particular, there is a beautiful, aloof girl named Mei Misaki who wears an eyepatch and is always alone drawing pictures.[/b] [color=white]. .[/color] [hr][hr] [color=white]. .[/color] Now, halfway through the first episode, you'll prolly be dying to know who Mei Misaki is. "Is she a ghost?" "Does she really exist?" "What the fvck is going on?!" :lol3: You'll get a decent explanation on episode 5 anyway but to those who cannot wait, read the spoiler (Daijobou, I won't reveal the "extra" person). :lol: [spoiler]The "Calamity" of Class 3-3 It started in 1973, a year after when they found out about having an extra student and were one desk short. At first they just thought it was an error and ignored it. But six students and ten of their family members died that year. Since then they found out that there is a 'dead one' in the class. The 'dead one' is the person who died a year or a few years before, but somehow they have been resurrected and placed in that class. All the memories of the people around the 'dead person' are altered, so the other students think that he/she is still alive. The dead person also doesn't realize that they're already dead. Because of that, at least one student or their family members die each month. The person will be sent back to death at graduation, and no one will remember him/her. This happened because of the countermeasures in Class 3-3 in 1972. The students before have tried many ways to prevent this, including changing the classroom and the class name from class 3-3 to 3-C. However it didn't work. Until 10 years ago, they found out that in order to prevent the calamity they have 'to treat a person as he/she doesn't exist to make up for the presence of the dead person'. In 1998, the class chose to treat Mei Misaki as if she didn't exist, but the new transferred student, Kouichi Sakakibara doesn't know about the class curse and acknowledges her. Because of this, two students and three family members died. After that, the class treats both Mei and Kouichi as they never existed. However it is only 50 percent chance of success. It is also hinted that Mei was selected to be the non-existent in May a little before Kouichi started in class. But the non-existent has to be chosen before the calamity even starts, which means they started too late. It was unknown to the class someone (Misaki Fujioka) already died in April. The real way to stop the calamity permanently, or at least until the next school year, is to 'send the dead back to death.' As soon as the person dies they will disappear, and no one will remember them. The ones personally involved with the 'dead persons' death will remember them for awhile, but forget all about it later.[/spoiler] I like this anime. It kinda feels like Final Destination, the only difference is not everyone gets to die. I think it's random. I like the art. The male protagonist of the story resembles Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass). I am satisfied with the ending. If you're going to watch this, make sure that you also watch the Special. [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb61861/another/images/thumb/3/35/Another_154.png/660px-0%2C821%2C46%2C494-Another_154.png[/img] [i]Don't mix the mundane with the magic; a tip to enjoy any fictional story.[/i] [url=http://www.animecrazy.net/another-episode-1/]Watch Another[/url]

Last edited by aya (2012-11-12 06:43:10)

bramzero[?], and bianx[?] like this topic.

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Re: Mystery/Horror/Psychological/Supernatural Anime

I saw some cosplayers cosplaying a girl in school uniform with an eye patch in some anicons. Now I know who they cosplay. :lol: Thanks for sharing this ESM. I might try this anime and its live-action film. :thumbsup: [b][hr][/b] [b]Ghost Hunt[/b] [img]http://omisyth.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/ghost-hunt-splash.jpg?w=500[/img] [spoiler]Ghost Hunt follows the ghost hunting adventures of Mai Taniyama, a first year high school student, who becomes involved with the Shibuya Psychic Research Center (SPR) and its young manager, Kazuya Shibuya. Mai nicknames Kazuya Shibuya "Naru" because of his narcissistic attitude, and the nickname is generally adopted by all those who come to eventually work with SPR: a Buddhist monk, Houshou Takigawa; a shrine maiden, Ayako Matsuzaki; a famous psychic, Masako Hara; and Catholic Priest, John Brown. Ghost Hunt also explores the paranormal abilities of the characters, particularly focusing on Mai's "latent psychic abilities," demonstrated by her dreaming about information relevant to their cases. She is often joined in her dreams by someone who she assumes to be Naru acting as a spirit guide, but who is later revealed to be someone quite unexpected.[/spoiler] [hr] A good anime to watch if you like paranormal investigations and mysteries. It runs for about 25 episodes. The story is quite good leaving you to think and speculate every episode. :lol3: But it's like kinda [i]bitin[/i] in the ending and it will make you to want more. :lol3: [b][hr][/b] [b]Shiki[/b] [img]http://i.animecrazy.net/shiki-anifffme.jpg[/img] [spoiler]The story is about a small town in rural Japan named Sotoba, where a series of bizarre deaths occur, coinciding with the arrival of the Kirishiki family who has just moved into a castle built on the outskirts. Toshio Ozaki dean of the only hospital in Sotoba, begins to investigate and discovers there are supernatural presences at work, namely vampires, who are called shiki, translated in English as "corpse demon".[/spoiler] [hr] My friend told me to watch this because it's a nice anime and my friend didn't fail me.:lol: It wasn't totally outright scary or anything to me but there are some moments that made me creep. :lol2: I don't know if it would scare you enough but have a try to watch it. :lol: I like on how the characters changed when it came to dealing with the Risen. Another thing that I like on this anime is its soundtrack and the character appearance. As for the story, it has a slow start. If you want to see how good this anime is, start watching it around episode 7 or 8 :lol3: You will be left with presumptions revealed only in the next episodes. :lol: For the ending, I'm quite satisfied watching it. :P
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#307428;1352517473]Thanks for sharing this ESM. I might try this anime and its live-action film. :thumbsup:[/quote] It's great. I've watched all 12 episodes (plus Special) in one sitting. :thumbsup: [quote=kite;#307428;1352517473]I saw some cosplayers cosplaying a girl in school uniform with an eye patch in some anicons. Now I know who they cosplay. :lol:[/quote] You mean like this? [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9nglbNJzO1re6vyco1_1280.jpg[/img] I am interested with Shiki. I will take your word for it and watch it. :lol: I'm not the kind of person who seeks out creepy animes but after watching [b]Another[/b], I feel like watching more of its kind. :xixi:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#307450;1352528747]It's great. I've watched all 12 episodes (plus Special) in one sitting.[/quote] The Special, is it an OVA? [quote=aya;#307450;1352528747]You mean like this? [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9nglbNJzO1re6vyco1_1280.jpg[/img][/quote] Yeah just like that. I saw some cosplayers dressed like that. Few of them are cool but mostly are not. :lol3: [quote=aya;#307450;1352528747]I am interested with Shiki. I will take your word for it and watch it. I'm not the kind of person who seeks out creepy animes but after watching Another, I feel like watching more of its kind.[/quote] Did you watch the live-action? I saw the trailer but I got 'lil disappointed to the one who took the role of Misaki. Much better if the cosplay girl on the pic you shared took the role. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#307452;1352530455]The Special, is it an OVA?[/quote] No. It was a prequel. Mei's POV. :lol: [quote=kite;#307452;1352530455]Few of them are cool but mostly are not. :lol3:[/quote] That can't be avoided. :lol2: Srsly. Some cosplayers should quit. Some of them should realize that cosplaying is not for them. :no: [quote=kite;#307452;1352530455]Did you watch the live-action? I saw the trailer but I got 'lil disappointed to the one who took the role of Misaki. Much better if the cosplay girl on the pic you shared took the role. :lol3:[/quote] This is why I don't watch Live action movies that much. I just get disappointed with the actors. WAHAHAHAHA. [hr][hr][hr] About Shiki, so I was able to watch the first episode. I like the story BUT the characters! Gosh, the teenage characters are so OUT of PLACE. :lol3: I wish they were just normal looking.

Last edited by aya (2012-11-12 06:43:52)

lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

I'm into this -[b]another[/b] :lol2: this is my first time watching a horror anime since i don't consider HOTD as horror :thumbsup: sounds interesting but a lil confused with the characters :lol3: i'm still in epi 3 eh :lol3: [spoiler][quote=aya;#307363;1352476286]The "Calamity" of Class 3-3 It started in 1973, a year after when they found out about having an extra student and were one desk short. At first they just thought it was an error and ignored it. But six students and ten of their family members died that year. Since then they found out that there is a 'dead one' in the class. The 'dead one' is the person who died a year or a few years before, but somehow they have been resurrected and placed in that class. All the memories of the people around the 'dead person' are altered, so the other students think that he/she is still alive. The dead person also doesn't realize that they're already dead. Because of that, at least one student or their family members die each month. The person will be sent back to death at graduation, and no one will remember him/her. This happened because of the countermeasures in Class 3-3 in 1972. The students before have tried many ways to prevent this, including changing the classroom and the class name from class 3-3 to 3-C. However it didn't work. Until 10 years ago, they found out that in order to prevent the calamity they have 'to treat a person as he/she doesn't exist to make up for the presence of the dead person'. In 1998, the class chose to treat Mei Misaki as if she didn't exist, but the new transferred student, Kouichi Sakakibara doesn't know about the class curse and acknowledges her. Because of this, two students and three family members died. After that, the class treats both Mei and Kouichi as they never existed. However it is only 50 percent chance of success. It is also hinted that Mei was selected to be the non-existent in May a little before Kouichi started in class. But the non-existent has to be chosen before the calamity even starts, which means they started too late. It was unknown to the class someone (Misaki Fujioka) already died in April. The real way to stop the calamity permanently, or at least until the next school year, is to 'send the dead back to death.' As soon as the person dies they will disappear, and no one will remember them. The ones personally involved with the 'dead persons' death will remember them for awhile, but forget all about it later.[/quote] [/spoiler] you mean they can also see Misaki but they're acting like they don't? thanks for the enlightenment. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#307662;1352642171]sounds interesting but a lil confused with the characters :lol3: i'm still in epi 3 eh :lol3:[/quote] Hang in there! You'll love it once they explain what's going on. :lol3: [quote=kite;#307428;1352517473]A good anime to watch if you like paranormal investigations and mysteries. It runs for about 25 episodes. The story is quite good leaving you to think and speculate every episode. :lol3: But it's like kinda bitin in the ending and it will make you to want more. :lol3:[/quote] I started on this one. :lol3: I'm already on Mai's "second" case. :lol: I dunno if I'm still gunna watch Shiki considering it doesn't have a speedy joe mirror. I hate waiting for animes to buff. :lol3: Perhaps you could give me a download link? :xixi: [quote=lLovely.1pis;#307662;1352642171]this is my first time watching a horror anime since i don't consider HOTD as horror[/quote] Yea! I might have enjoyed HOTD if it wasn't ecchi since I'm into zombies. What about Hell Girl? Do you not consider it as horror? :lol:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#307561;1352599898]No. It was a prequel. Mei's POV.[/quote] I'll watch it first. :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#307561;1352599898]That can't be avoided. Srsly. Some cosplayers should quit. Some of them should realize that cosplaying is not for them.[/quote] Agree. :xixi: That's why I don't cosplay. :lol3: [quote=aya;#307561;1352599898]This is why I don't watch Live action movies that much. I just get disappointed with the actors. WAHAHAHAHA.[/quote] But not all live-action films are bad. There are some good ones like the live-action of Kimi ni Todoke. :lol:[quote=aya;#307561;1352599898]About Shiki, so I was able to watch the first episode. I like the story BUT the characters! Gosh, the teenage characters are so OUT of PLACE. I wish they were just normal looking.[/quote] That's why I like their appearances. They're quite different from others. :lol3: [quote=aya;#307769;1352687004]I started on this one. I'm already on Mai's "second" case. I dunno if I'm still gunna watch Shiki considering it doesn't have a speedy joe mirror. I hate waiting for animes to buff. Perhaps you could give me a download link?[/quote] I don't have the download link. :no2: Btw, where do you watch? animecrazy.net?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#307878;1352782952]I'll watch it first. :thumbsup:[/quote] But I think it should be watched last. :lol: [quote=kite;#307878;1352782952]Agree. :xixi: That's why I don't cosplay. :lol3:[/quote] No way. I think you could cosplay the cute animu shounen protagonists like.... Tsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) or Sena (Eyeshield21). :lol::xixi: [quote=kite;#307878;1352782952]There are some good ones like the live-action of Kimi ni Todoke. :lol:[/quote] Ew. Kazehaya was ugly on film. :lol3: And don't start on LoveCom, Maity sensei was hella ugly too. :lol3: [quote=kite;#307878;1352782952]That's why I like their appearances. They're quite different from others. :lol3:[/quote] Really? I thought it was a big turn off. :lol3: [quote=kite;#307878;1352782952]Btw, where do you watch? animecrazy.net?[/quote] Yes. :lol:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#308021;1352831411]But I think it should be watched last.[/quote] It's a prequel so I might watch it first. :lol2: [quote=aya;#308021;1352831411]No way. I think you could cosplay the cute animu shounen protagonists like.... Tsuna (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) or Sena (Eyeshield21).[/quote] How I wish I were tall to cosplay as Tsuna and Sena. :lol3: Maybe I could cosplay as Reborn or Daikichi instead. :lol3: [quote=aya;#308021;1352831411]Ew. Kazehaya was ugly on film. And don't start on LoveCom, Maity sensei was hella ugly too.[/quote] The guy who took the role as Kazehaya on the film is ugly? I think he's not. :lol3: But their acting isn't that bad at all. :lol2: [quote=aya;#308021;1352831411]Yes.[/quote] I tried to watch there and yeah it's faster than gogoanime. From now on, I'll watch some anime on that site. :thumbsup:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=aya;#307769;1352687004]Hang in there! You'll love it once they explain what's going on.[/quote] I'm in epi 6 naw :woohoo::lol: Mizuno and Sakuragi's cause of death are too .. :faint: [spoiler]http://images.wikia.com/another/images/4/45/Another-ep3-01.png :x_x:[/spoiler] Bdw in Sakuragi's case, before she runaway to the stairs .. did she see Misaki ? :lol: i'm just confused, cos with the look of her eyes.. :lol2: [quote=aya;#307769;13526870:fork:04]Yea! I might have enjoyed HOTD if it wasn't ecchi since I'm into zombies. What about Hell Girl? Do you not consider it as horror?[/quote] They are focusing on bouncing boobies :lol3: I haven't seen it yet , but the anime sounds familiar :lol2:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Honestly, I'm not fond of horror/mystery/psych/supernatural genre anime. [i]mas lalo na sa live action[/i] :lol2: BUUUUT. I'm curious about [b]ANOTHER[/b]. Maybe I'll watch it after I turn off the TV. :lol2: Let's see if I can handle this one. :peek:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#308076;1352869586]It's a prequel so I might watch it first. :lol2:[/quote] Nuuuu. Watch it last. :lol3: It's one of those prequels that needs to be watch last. :xixi: [quote=kite;#308076;1352869586]How I wish I were tall to cosplay as Tsuna and Sena.[/quote] Aren't they small? :lol: [quote=kite;#308076;1352869586]Maybe I could cosplay as Reborn or Daikichi instead. :lol3:[/quote] You know, I didn't know who Daikichi was so I googled him. Look what kind of photos I've found. :peek: [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YIdxQntJEN8/UHBwckW6dMI/AAAAAAAACic/2nS6RDGZ62A/s640/daikichi_amano06.jpeg[/img] [img]http://cakeheadlovesevil.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/daikichiamano5.jpg[/img] [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcz870ILnx1rehfjko1_500.jpg[/img] [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4bpbgVwx41qzvpnmo1_400.jpg[/img] DAFUQ? :lol3: [quote=kite;#308076;1352869586]The guy who took the role as Kazehaya on the film is ugly? I think he's not. :lol3:[/quote] Is he your type? :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=lLovely.1pis;#308136;1352905634]Bdw in Sakuragi's case, before she runaway to the stairs .. did she see Misaki ? :lol: i'm just confused, cos with the look of her eyes.. :lol2:[/quote] [spoiler]Yep, I think she saw her... :lol: When she found out that her mom got in an accident she prolly thinks it was because Sakakibara was talking to Misaki; which is why she avoided them and used the stairways that was a bit further.[/spoiler] [quote=lLovely.1pis;#308136;1352905634]They are focusing on bouncing boobies :lol3:[/quote] Unfortunately. :lol3: [quote=lLovely.1pis;#308136;1352905634]I haven't seen it yet , but the anime sounds familiar :lol2:[/quote] You know, Ai Enma. :lol: [img]http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6600000/Hell-Girl-hellgirl-6698005-550-413.jpg[/img] [quote=ielle;#308142;1352912903]BUUUUT. I'm curious about ANOTHER. Maybe I'll watch it after I turn off the TV. :lol2: Let's see if I can handle this one. :peek:[/quote] I didn't know you were [i]matatakutin[/i] grazie. :lol: It's not that scary really, the deaths are just a bit gruesome but overall I think you'll enjoy the anime. :xixi:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

[quote=aya;#308210;1352944716]I didn't know you were matatakutin grazie. It's not that scary really, the deaths are just a bit gruesome but overall I think you'll enjoy the anime.[/quote] I'm [i]matatakutin[/i] when it comes to films, shows, stories or what-so-ever genres like these. But in RL, I can handle ghosts. :lol2: I watched the first 2 eps. last night and so far I like it. The graphics are great. The sounds too. And I'm starting to like Sakakibara and Mei. :D

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#308210;1352944716]Nuuuu. Watch it last. It's one of those prequels that needs to be watch last.[/quote] Okay as what you suggest, I'll watch it last. :lol3: [quote=aya;#308210;1352944716]Aren't they small?[/quote] They look tall because they have long legs. :lol: [quote=aya;#308210;1352944716]You know, I didn't know who Daikichi was so I googled him. Look what kind of photos I've found.[/quote] Watda? :facepalm: Those images are disturbing. :lol3::lol3: Here's Daikichi, the smallest member of Deimon Devil Bats. :lol2: [url=http://cosmopic.com/525v7645w1280h877-daid-jpg-image.html][img=540x370]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7645/daid.jpg[/img][/url]
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=aya;#308210;1352944716]You know, Ai Enma.[/quote] Oh wait, now I remember :lol: that's why the name of the anime is so familiar cos of "[b]hellsing[/b]".[i] Parang pareho lang [/i]:lol2: Nope, haven't seen her :lol: Wut about that anime(Hell Girl) ? do you like that ? :lol2:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

Now.... I'm being hooked by these genre. HAHAHA. After Another Imma try the other anime. -_- What's wrong with me? I never watch animes like this but while watching Another I feel like watching more and more of these. :lol3:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

I almost forgot. I want to share 3 psychological anime that I watched. Maybe you gonna like these anime. :lol2: [align=center][b]Future Diary[/b][/align] [img]http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/6637/565909-key_art_the_future_diary.jpg[/img] [spoiler]This anime is about a boy named Yukiteru Amano who loves writing a diary on his cell phone and has an imaginary friend Deus Ex Machina who's soon to be revealed that he's actually real, a God of Time and Space. Deus made a game wherein the winner becomes the next Deus Ex Machina. Deus asks Yuki to play the survival game along with 11 other future diary users. In order to win, the players must use their diaries to eliminate one another. Yuki soon teamed up with another future diary user named Yuno Gasai. The diaries modified by Deus record the future in the same manner the future selves of the users would have written down the events they had done (kinda like a Death Note but it records the future :lol2:)[/spoiler] [hr] [align=center][b]Elfen Lied[/b][/align] [img]http://animerulezzz.org/FanArt/Elfen%20Lied/2/Real/wallpaper.elfen.lied.lucy_ah.jpg[/img] [spoiler]As for the Elfen Lied, it's about a new human race called Diclonius. Diclonius race is similar to human beings but different genetically. Because of this genetic difference, they can be noticed having pair of short horn-like protrusions (which reminds me of Chobits :lol2:). Lucy is one of them. She managed to escape in a facility built for experimenting Diclonii species and found by Kohta and Yuka. The Special Assault Team attempts to recapture Lucy and it led into brutal murders. (expect for more gratuitous bloodshed :lol2:)[/spoiler] [hr] [align=center][b]School Days[/b][/align] [img]http://www.xinxingshop.com/images/manufacturers/%E6%97%A5%E5%9C%A8%E6%A0%A1%E5%9B%ADSchool%20Days.jpg[/img] [spoiler]This is originally a visual novel and adapted into anime. The story centers around Itou Makoto, Saionji Sekai and Katsura Kotonoha and the love triangle they are caught in. Just simple as that. At first, it's like an ordinary harem/romance/drama anime but as you continue watching it until the end (well, for the first couple episodes are like :yawn: but the end makes me :o), you'll find out why it is under pyschological genre. Speaking of the ending, well watch for it. :xixi:[/spoiler]
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

[quote=kite;#308647;1353125438]Elfen Lied[/quote] The joy of watching naked diclonius girls chopping people :lol2:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=bramzero;#309493;1353483007]The joy of watching naked diclonius girls chopping people[/quote] :thumbsup: :lol3: Do you have fun watching it? :lol2:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:21

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy