We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Shingeki no Kyojin

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Shingeki no Kyojin

[align=center][b]Shingeki no Kyojin [/b][/align][align=center][/align] [align=center][img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d6/Shingeki_no_Kyojin_manga_volume_1.jpg/230px-Shingeki_no_Kyojin_manga_volume_1.jpg[/img][img][/align] Attack on Titan (進撃の巨人 Shingeki no Kyojin?, lit. "Advancing giants") is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama, which is set in a world where the remains of the human population live inside cities surrounded by enormous walls due to the sudden appearance of the Titans, gigantic humanoid creatures who devour humans seemingly without reason. The story centers around the life of Eren Jaeger and his adoptive sister Mikasa Ackerman, whose lives are changed forever after the appearance of a colossal titan brings about the destruction of their home and the death of their mother. [align=center][img]http://adala-news.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Shingeki-no-Kyojin-anime.jpg[/img][/align] [b]Plot:[/b] [spoiler]The series follows the story of Eren Jeager, a young boy whose father disappears after his mother is killed during the fall of Wall Maria. Years later he enlists into the army, accompanied by his adopted sister Mikasa Ackerman and their childhood friend Armin Arlelt. When the Titans threaten to break further through Wall Rose, Eren discovers that he possesses the ability to temporarily transform himself into a Titan. Seen as a threat by some, and a ray of hope by others, Eren joins his companions in a war to protect what still remains of mankind, making use of his newfound power while looking for answers to the mysteries surrounding the Titans, the walls, and his own existence.[/spoiler] [b]Review:[/b] This anime/manga contains intense violence, blood and a lot of gore (about the same level of Claymore). If you're squirmish, this show isn't for you. Personally, I love Shingeki no Kyojin and I think it's gonna be the best anime of the season. :thumbsup: For those who can't decide whether to watch it or not because of the explicit content, do not worry it's not entirely gloomy and there's a lot of comic relief (on later episodes). There's so much to say but I do not want to spoil. [b]Don't get left behind and watch it now![/b]

Last edited by aya (2013-04-22 20:57:46)

ninch[?] likes this topic.

Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
Sweeneytodd's display avatar
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin

i loved the concept of the anime of giants as enemy. i am somewhat annoyed though with the bratty / potato head main kid in the first 2 episode. [spoiler]i liked how he kinda matured into a vengeful person in the recent episodes. i adored how he kinda failed the string hanging test and get laughed , later on found out it was rusty thats why.[/spoiler] gotta love those titan faces running in the cities naked :)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Sweeneytodd;#325431;1366827059]i am somewhat annoyed though with the bratty / potato head main kid in the first 2 episode.[/quote] Yes! I agree. He was kind of annoying at first. xD [spoiler][quote=Sweeneytodd;#325431;1366827059]i adored how he kinda failed the string hanging test and get laughed , later on found out it was rusty thats why.[/quote] I felt super sorry for him to be honest especially when the other recruits were making fun of him. I know he was such an ass for saying sth like "Those who do not have the strength (or talent whatever) doesn't belong here" so he did deserve the criticism but still, you gotta admire his tenacity despite the humiliation.[/spoiler] [quote=Sweeneytodd;#325431;1366827059]gotta love those titan faces running in the cities naked :)[/quote] Dude. That sounds gay. :lol3: You have a thing for ball-less giants wrecking havoc? :lol2: [hr][hr] I've read a few chapters in the manga and it's so so good. Keeps getting better! :thumbsup: Yes to more gore. :lol3:
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

[quote=aya;#325483;1366860365]Dude. That sounds gay. You have a thing for ball-less giants wrecking havoc?[/quote] not really lol , they look kinda funny for me i guess. :xp
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Sweeneytodd;#325501;1366871311]not really lol , they look kinda funny for me i guess. :xp[/quote] Nekkid giant was funny for me too. :lol3: Sorry I was just teasing. :lol3: But I'm so glad you posted on this thread. I hope other people will realize soon how awesome this anime is.

Last edited by aya (2013-04-25 20:49:29)

vanraid
 Denz Salvador
vanraid's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
ABS-CBN
Balagtas, Bulacan
2015-07-03
Website

This Anime is good... One of my weekly downloads. I like there moves specially there techniques using 3D moves. But the Gigantic titan suddenly appear again in no where in Episode 4.
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

I was busy watching other anime like Devil Survivor 2 until my friend from other forum told me about this. He told me to watch it because it's been a hit this season. So I watch it and found it awesome. :thumbsup: I know now why they always discuss this. So dark and so bloody gore . :thumbsup:
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

^ u should try watching yondemzu azazel kun , bloody and funny. a bit bummed that i played devil survivor which is why i dont need to watch the anime. latest ep was good. i liked how there are abnormal naked man and everyone is getting slaughtered already.
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=Sweeneytodd;#327955;1368018078]^ u should try watching yondemzu azazel kun , bloody and funny. a bit bummed that i played devil survivor which is why i dont need to watch the anime.[/quote] The reason why watch DeSu2 is that I want to know how they will end it. You know, in the game it has multiple endings. I might try to watch that. :) I haven't seen any female Titan yet. I wish to see it. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=kite;#327917;1367985652]I know now why they always discuss this. So dark and so bloody gore . :thumbsup:[/quote] And mysterious!! Don't forget mysterious! :lol3: [quote=kite;#327967;1368033791]I haven't seen any female Titan yet. I wish to see it. :lol2:[/quote] [spoiler]Annie won't appear until later. xD[/spoiler]
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=aya;#328210;1368232122]Annie won't appear until later. xD[/quote] So there's a female Titan. Hehehe! I should check that. =D I'm getting curious now with the Titans and the whole story. I wonder if they're the only people left. I guess there are other human territories and those Titans are somewhat like weapons of war to invade other territories. Lol. Hahaha! :lol2: I should check the manga for some spoilers. :thumbsup:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[url=http://0-gate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/eren-titan-1024x575.png]Eren Jaeger: Titan Form[/url] [i]pogee[/i]. :lol3:
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

i wanna see more titan fight ^^
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

Chou99
 Shella B
Chou99's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-06-25
Website

This anime/manga have good start but it went badly *opinion [spoiler]when somepeople are actually titans and where is spoiler about eren's father?it's getting nowhere[/spoiler] also I can't deny how awesome the soundtrack is :music: have anybody listen them?
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=aya;#325021;1366677975]Don't get left behind and watch it now! Last edited by aya (2013-04-23 08:57:46)[/quote] even some of my friends who are not the anime type of person watched this! i'm so gonna watch this ASAP :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ninch;#354266;1377365409]even some of my friends who are not the anime type of person watched this! i'm so gonna watch this ASAP :lol3:[/quote] YES! Go!! Hahaha. Unleash your titan butt kicking fury! [quote=Chou99;#345262;1375532806]This anime/manga have good start but it went badly *opinion [spoiler]when somepeople are actually titans and where is spoiler about eren's father?it's getting nowhere[/spoiler][/quote] I don't think it's going downhill though. [spoiler]If you read the manga, there are more surprises and mysteries surrounding Eren and company. I don't think it's getting nowhere. I love plots with lots of mysteries. It's unpredictable and it keeps you on your toes.[/spoiler]

Last edited by aya (2013-08-25 23:14:15)

oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

I just started watching it and I'm just on ep 3. Haha, but so far so good. I really cried when the mom died :-(
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=oniongurl;#356339;1377686768]I just started watching it and I'm just on ep 3. Haha, but so far so good. I really cried when the mom died :-([/quote] mee too =( [quote=aya;#329290;1369201217]Eren Jaeger: Titan Form pogee.[/quote] :lol3: [i]pogi nga[/i] [quote=aya;#355293;1377486565]YES! Go!! Hahaha. Unleash your titan butt kicking fury![/quote] WATCHING IT ADY :lala: after watching first episode, I was like I dont wanna this show anymore too much feels. gosh but then I decided to continue watching it and yeah! THIS SHOW IS SUPER AWESOME - the concept, the story, the mysteries, the character development of the characters, the Titans, the salute, Mikasa :love:, the opening song, I love everything about it it also made me cry like whoa no anime has ever did that to me :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ninch;#361335;1378536592]after watching first episode, I was like I dont wanna this show anymore too much feels. gosh[/quote] Why? I mean, I didn't like the first episode too except for the last part. I was like whoahhh. And that's when I got hooked. [quote=ninch;#361335;1378536592]but then I decided to continue watching it and yeah! THIS SHOW IS SUPER AWESOME - the concept, the story, the mysteries, the character development of the characters, the Titans, the salute, Mikasa :love:, the opening song, I love everything about it it also made me cry like whoa no anime has ever did that to me :lol2:[/quote] One of the best decision you ever made in your life :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:38

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy