We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Crazy Things You Have Done to Your Crush

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Crazy Things You Have Done to Your Crush

Have you ever said anything stupid to your crush? (Like after saying it, you wanna bang your face to the wall? :lol3:) Or have you ever done anything remarkably embarrassing in front of him/her? Share!

Last edited by aya (2013-07-16 02:10:59)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Crazy Things You Have Done to Your Crush

I have to say your latest topics are so fun to go and reply to. MORE STORIES!!! [spoiler]There was one time back in 3rd year high school when I developed a crush on one of our school's star dancers. We were batchmates but she was from the other section and we don't share a lot in common (from interests to the group of friends) so we're almost as good as strangers; and the only conversation we've exchanged was a set of Hi and Hellos :lol3: I was the egotistic snob from high school so you can only imagine her nerve when she heard that I had a crush on her. One time during a free period, I went over to their classroom (with my friends behind me for moral support, of course). She was there talking animatedly with her friends. Their room suddenly went silent when they saw me stepping in. I walked over to my crush with this [i]pacute[/i] smile on my face. She was really, really confused (or maybe annoyed too because she was probably thinking, "what is this a**hole doing in our room?") when I stood in-front of her and offered her a single rose I bought on my way to school. "I just want to let you know that I seriously like you." Those were my exact words. It's hilarious because we never talked before aside from hi or hello, and that was the first thing I've told her :lol3: She looked at me, then narrowed her eyes as if doubting my gesture. She was still seated, so she was looking up at me. There was a moment of silence, and everyone's eyes were on us. She took the rose and examined it before handing it back to me. "Alex, I'm taken." You'd think that was an upfront rejection of course. I think I blushed but I wanted to keep my composure so I was all, "Then at least keep the rose." She hesitated before nodding and I left the room being embarrassed to the bones :lol3: but then her twin brother ran after me and was laughing his ass off as he said, "She's not taken, you know. Nice guts you got there, though." After a week I gave it another shot and I received a more hospitable response :lol3: I think that's all.[/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#341155;1373801003]I have to say your latest topics are so fun to go and reply to. MORE STORIES!!![/quote] That's my goal. I wanna read stories from other ftalkers haha! :xixi: [quote=Tres;#341155;1373801003]"Alex, I'm taken."[/quote] WHY DID SHE LIE?! OMG. :lol3: Was she embarrassed or did she want to humiliate you? Or maybe she was just kidding coz she thought you were just joking around with her. :lol:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#341201;1373844889]WHY DID SHE LIE?! OMG. :lol3: Was she embarrassed or did she want to humiliate you? Or maybe she was just kidding coz she thought you were just joking around with her. :lol:[/quote] I don't think she was embarrassed.. or I don't know. Would you be embarrassed? :lol3: I've always thought of that as something like her way of humiliating me. Because I wasn't much of a "good boy" back then I think she wanted me to not get what I want. Teach me a lesson or something. Or give me a secret message like, "Oh no, loverboy, you're not gunna have your way with me. Big letter N, big letter O." :lol3::lol3: Okay next, ftalkers where are your stories!?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#341203;1373846524]Would you be embarrassed?[/quote] I would. :lol3: And you even brought your [i]alipores[/i] so maybe she was thinking you were making fun of her so she lied coz she doesn't want to make it seemed like she's gullible? Or she didn't want to get teased by her classmates so she pretends she doesn't like you therefore rejecting you. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#341203;1373846524]Okay next, ftalkers where are your stories!?[/quote] [b]Ako, ako.[/b] I have. :lol2: [spoiler]There was this one time I brought sth we're not rly suppose to bring to school. And I can't remember what it was. :-_-: But let's just pretend it was a slambook. :thumbsup: When the bell rang, our teacher came in and caught my classmates who were signing on [i]my slambook[/i], so she confiscated it. She then called out my name and told me that I could have it back if I wait for her under the umbrella tree outside the Faculty Room. I did what I was told and went to the FR. When I was walking to the Umbrella tree, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my crush sitting on where I was supposed to wait for the teacher. He saw me coming and looked surprised too. Actually, the situation between us is [i]beri beri[/i] awkward. :lol3: I developed this big crush on him because he courted me. :lol: He was so very flashy and showy :-_-: Half of our school population knows he likes me. The first time he talked to me ever, he had like over 10 boys with him. When school was over they were like pointing at me saying "I bet you can't talk to gsl!" with supah loud voices like I was fvcking deaf. So I walked really fast but that idiot actually chased me and even called out my name. I pretended I didn't hear at first but his voice got louder so I had to stop and turn to him coz ignoring him was just too rude. His friends who were watching us from our school gate were shouting crazily. I was so nervous my knees were shaking so bad. [b]Him:[/b] Can I walk you to the tricycle station? [b]Me:[/b] I-I'm going home now... ([i]What the fak did I just tell him?![/i]) [b]Him:[/b] Is that so? Okay. Then he went back to his friends. LOLLLOLOLOL. Did he understand what I even said? :lol3: So here I was in this indescribable situation. And I was thinking about a lot of things. What was that teacher plotting? Was she playing cupid and wanted us to talk? Was she psychic? Or was it really well-known in our campus that he likes me? HAHAHAAHA. I was very, very confuse. I didn't know what to say to him or what to do and so I sat down on the same bench where he was sitting and I didn't know HOW IT HAPPENED [b]BUT I FRIGGIN SAT ON HIS LAP[/b]. UNTIL NOW I STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THAT HAPPENED (MAYBE HE MOVED OR MAYBE BCOZ I WAS FEELING DAZED but shiat how could I even make that kind of mistake? D: D: His classroom was just across us so surely someone must have seen it. He even said "Uy" coz I sat abruptly so maybe my butt kinda hit his.. idk. :lol3: I WAS SO EMBARRASSED I COULD DIE. :no3:[/spoiler]

Last edited by aya (2013-07-15 07:59:14)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

*you have done *you did :lol2: ok, your stories are becoming like a novelette. :lol2: The most embarrassing moment for me was when I had an accidental "butt flash" in front of my crush and friends. Up to now, we're still close and I lost the crush feeling as we got closer as friends. That's all. Haha.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I just remember calling my crush gay so many times that he wanted me to shut up so he came closer to hug me. But I turned around and his elbow hit my right boob so hard that I screamed "AAHHHH!". I tried to smile and I was gritting my teeth in pain then I tried to turn away and embraced myself to ease the pain but he saw what I was doing D; And he told his friends about it so I got teased a lot because of that :( I hated that guy ever since. He was really cute though.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#341218;1373860050]ok, your stories are becoming like a novelette. :lol2:[/quote] Maybe I should edit it. I was faded when I wrote that. :lol3: [quote=bubblegum;#341218;1373860050]*you have done *you did[/quote] What is this? [quote=bubblegum;#341218;1373860050]he most embarrassing moment for me was when I had an accidental "butt flash"[/quote] How do you even accidentally butt flash someone? :lol3:[quote=chaw;#341224;1373863820]nd he told his friends about it so I got teased a lot because of that :([/quote] What did his friends tell you? xD
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Ermmmmm Ive ever tried pullin her hair when im mad...only once. ROFL! :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#341320;1373889060]What did his friends tell you? xD[/quote] They just told me na "nagpapachansing (daw) ako" :lol2: mafeeling amp :lol3: [spoiler]@t there was a cute white boy in my freshman bio class and he sat beside me. I called him a faggot thinking faggot was a word that had a very light-hearted, playful connotation to it. I even sang in the whole class "Jasoooonnn. is a faaaaggot!" Then he was so mad that he reported me to the counselor for bullying HAHAHAHAH such a wuss D: I got in trouble and because I was only an exchanged student, they explained to me tht faggot is not a really good word. ((= Language barriers do play a role :swt: The nextday he switched spots and stopped talking to me :lol3:[/spoiler]

Last edited by chaw (2013-07-15 15:04:34)

Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#341349;1373906655][quote=aya;#341320;1373889060]What did his friends tell you? xD[/quote] They just told me na "nagpapachansing (daw) ako" :lol2: mafeeling amp :lol3: [spoiler]@t there was a cute white boy in my freshman bio class and he sat beside me. I called him a faggot thinking faggot was a word that had a very light-hearted, playful connotation to it. I even sang in the whole class "Jasoooonnn. is a faaaaggot!" Then he was so mad that he reported me to the counselor for bullying HAHAHAHAH such a wuss D: I got in trouble and because I was only an exchanged student, they explained to me tht faggot is not a really good word. ((= Language barriers do play a role :swt: The nextday he switched spots and stopped talking to me :lol3:[/spoiler][/quote] You definitely waz the worst of the worst! Waaakakaaaa! ROFL! :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya[quote=aya;#341216;1373859142]I would. :lol3: And you even brought your alipores so maybe she was thinking you were making fun of her so she lied coz she doesn't want to make it seemed like she's gullible? Or she didn't want to get teased by her classmates so she pretends she doesn't like you therefore rejecting you. :lol3:[/quote] Is it weird that that memory just made a lot more sense now that you explained it? :yes2: [quote=aya;#341216;1373859142]The first time he talked to me ever, he had like over 10 boys with him. When school was over they were like pointing at me saying "I bet you can't talk to gsl!" with supah loud voices like I was fvcking deaf. So I walked really fast but that idiot actually chased me and even called out my name. I pretended I didn't hear at first but his voice got louder so I had to stop and turn to him coz ignoring him was just too rude.[/quote] This sounds like exactly what I would've done for a crush and... [i]nahiya ako[/i]. :lol2::lol2: Next time I get rejected, I should consult you for an analysis :lol3: Maybe you lost your balance and by some miracle landed on his lap. Or maybe he was making [i]da moves[/i] and scooted as you were about to sit down. Either way, I can feel the embarrassment. It's all over the place. Hahahahahahahaha! [quote=bubblegum;#341218;1373860050]when I had an accidental "butt flash" in front of my crush and friends.[/quote] what. accidental like your skirt was hike up by the wind or something? :lol3: [quote=chaw;#341224;1373863820]And he told his friends about it so I got teased a lot because of that :( I hated that guy ever since.[/quote] You should've gotten back at him by pinching his nipples. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA [quote=Principe Azheef;#341344;1373900347]Ermmmmm Ive ever tried pullin her hair when im mad...only once. ROFL! :lol3:[/quote] Man, never physically hurt a female! :lol2::lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=aya;#341320;1373889060]What is this?[/quote] Crazy Things You[i] Done[/i] to Your Crush [quote=aya;#341320;1373889060]How do you even accidentally butt flash someone?[/quote] GAHHHH this is really fakken embarrassing >< [spoiler]

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[/spoiler]
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=Tres;#341364;1373937021]what. accidental like your skirt was hike up by the wind or something?[/quote] I don't wear skirts dude :lol2: I prefer shorts. =)
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#341349;1373906655]They just told me na "nagpapachansing (daw) ako" :lol2: mafeeling amp :lol3:[/quote] THE NERVE? [i]Kapal muks nila[/i] ah. :lol3: [quote=chaw;#341349;1373906655]I even sang in the whole class "Jasoooonnn. is a faaaaggot!" Then he was so mad that he reported me to the counselor for bullying HAHAHAHAH such a wuss D:[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH. Lol faggot. :lol3: This is so funny chaw!! HAHAHA. But I understand you!! I kind of bully people who I'm fond of. And when I was a College freshman I playfully called a female classmate "epal" when she was singing inside the classroom. Later on she confessed that she cried when I called her epal. :lol3:

Ack. Didn't notice!! I thought it was in my story. :lol3: fck. [quote=Tres;#341364;1373937021]Maybe you lost your balance and by some miracle landed on his lap[/quote] 100% sure I didn't lose my balance All this timeI thought I didn't see him or my perception was different since I was supah nervous. :lol3: A more logical conclusion would be, he moved over and he didn't know I was gunna sit. He prolly thought I saw him move or sth but it was too late to move back because I sat quickly?? :lol3: I stopped wearing shorts when I was in HS too (coz I thought it made me look fat. :xixi:) so my butt really felt his lap. :lol3: [quote=Tres;#341364;1373937021]Next time I get rejected, I should consult you for an analysis :lol3:[/quote] Although that won't happen anytime soon. :lol: Or prolly ever.

AHA. BELLE HAS SHARED. :xixi: Omg. That rly IS so embarrassing. >.< I can't even... And the finishing blow = bacon panties. T_T Well at least you're in your [i]pambahay[/i] which means they weren't really expecting lacy/silk pantsu. :xixi:

Last edited by aya (2013-07-16 08:53:44)

rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

fak et! I need more post count to read this :lol3: @T ok this happened when I was in 2nd year HS, I was spending my lunch break in the classroom with some of my guy classmates when we did this unusual [i]"harutan"[/i] :lol2: First we were just running and goofing around the room when one of my friends called for a timeout. He tied his shoe laces in a very awkward position and Idk what went through my head, I just found myself leaning my back on the teacher's table and screamed "PRE! LET'S VOOOOOOLT IN!" while pointing on my tool HAHA, he turned around and looked at me with that mischievous smile then he bent over, sticking his butt out and walked backwards towards me while we were singing the [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=184pr-11O-Q][b]Voltes V Opening Song[/b][/url] :lol3:..and when his bum was about to touch my crotch, I took a quick glance on the seats (thinking that someone in the other section were watching us) and holy crap my chinita crush (who appeared from nowhere) was on her seat..grossed out by the scene :lol3: to my surprise, I pushed my friend's butt and dived his face on the floor. He was not badly hurt though..[i]sayang.[/i] :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

It was in prep.. i have a crush in that age.. :lol2: It was our recess time.. she goes out of the room to look for her mother.. while she's outside of the room, I opened her lunch box and drink her [i]zest-o[/i] :lol2: And while the teacher is saying something to us.. we're just sitting on the floor, she's sitting in front of me.. I cut her hair by my scissors (scissors for kids without blades).. i don't know why, but I guess I'm so obsessed with her that's why I did that to her :lol2:

Last edited by mrjpc07 (2013-07-19 22:38:26)

Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Tres;#341364;1373937021]Man, never physically hurt a female! :lol2::lol2:[/quote] I know that dudey! I dont give a damn when ma minds gone wild! Thats not physically hurt, thats a spaghetti gamez! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-07-20 05:25:00)

PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

I cried after telling him that I have a crush on him. :lol3: That's so stupid! :lol3::lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

in 7th grade i told my crush, if he wanted to court me, he should court Girl1 first. Girl1 and I were enemies and Girl1 really liked the guy, but the guy liked me. So I said if he wanted me to like him back, he should win Girl1's heart first. Korni amp HAHHAHAHAH but he really did, for a week. He was so stupid omg HAHAHAHAH sorry :lol3: But girl1 found out. and Ive always felt so guilty (not for the guy, but for the girl) about it. He was nice though since he always carried my books (they were heavy ok HAHAHHAHA)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:01

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy