sent him a love letter :lol3:
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Re: Crazy Things You Have Done to Your Crush

(3rd year high school) I was waiting in front of the school when I saw my crush hanging out with his friends. He saw me, he waved his hand and started walking in to my direction. I felt so nervous and I didn't know what to do. Thank God, one of my guy classmate was near me. So I grabbed his arm and told him to pretend my boyfriend just for a few minutes. Haha! :blush: :lol3::lol2::lol:

Last edited by kitsune11 (2013-07-29 03:04:11)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

no, i will never say it. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=mrjpc07;#342084;1374287855]And while the teacher is saying something to us.. we're just sitting on the floor, she's sitting in front of me.. I cut her hair by my scissors (scissors for kids without blades).. i don't know why, but I guess I'm so obsessed with her that's why I did that to her :lol2:[/quote] Srsly. Why are boys mean to girls they like? :lol3: [quote=chaw;#343122;1374825960]in 7th grade i told my crush, if he wanted to court me, he should court Girl1 first.[/quote] I do not understand why you would want your crush to court your enemy. :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#346161;1375893139]no, i will never say it. :lol3:[/quote] Please? :xixi:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=mrjpc07;#342084;1374287855]And while the teacher is saying something to us.. we're just sitting on the floor, she's sitting in front of me.. I cut her hair by my scissors (scissors for kids without blades).. i don't know why, but I guess I'm so obsessed with her that's why I did that to her :lol2:[/quote] Such a good way of doin DNA Test? :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

@aya Because my motives were wrong :lol3: I knew he wouldn't like her anyway so I was thinking maybe...he should...be a jerk to her at the end of the week and give her false hopes :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#346748;1376102748]@aya Because my motives were wrong :lol3: I knew he wouldn't like her anyway so I was thinking maybe...he should...be a jerk to her at the end of the week and give her false hopes :lol3:[/quote] So you want him to dump her in the end? OH MY GOD. SO EVUL. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Exactly. :um: AHHHH I'M SO SORRY HAHAHHAHA THOSE WERE MY NENE/MALANDI DAYS HAHAHHAHA
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

He was acting like he was about to kiss me ....he was drawing closer.... and closer ..... but .... I .... smacked my palm in his face and showed my fist as if I was about to spank him... well... :xixi: but then he smiled :lala: Is there any post about Crazy things my Crush did to me ? :D
JohnCaps
 John Capili
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
sa puso mo..
2014-05-02
Website

when i was being crazy with her..........
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

There's this girl I'm classmates with. She hates me because she hates boys who act gentlemanly. She believes it's all just an act or a facade to get a girl, then turn out to be a total jerk. She is really cute and really snarky so :blush: Anyway one day at school, during a free period, I was chilling with friends in the classroom. Someone stepped inside the room then ended up attacking the floor. You know, like the [i]wapoise[/i] kind. I witnessed this and I was the first one to laugh. And it was a really loud laugh (because I really thought it was hilarious) then my friends laughed along. Our classmates seated at the front suddenly looked at my direction. Turns out the one who tripped was my crush. She got up with this blank stare at me and the rest of my laugh got stuck on my throat. I went silent for the rest of the free period.
michiiella
michiiella's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
PANDORAs BOX
2014-05-21

He's not really my crush but he was a good-looking guy so :lol2: This dates way back 2006 I think. [spoiler]It was at the beach. I was with my friend and we were just laughing with each other. Then we saw them. He and his friend were really handsome. They looked like Korean artists who went to that secluded beach because they don't want attention. I had a crush on the other guy though while the other one was...uhm, [i]okay na[/i]. So I told my friend [i]Pahiram ng phone mo. Kunwari pinipicturan natin sila[/i] And my friend agreed to it. So we pointed the camera to them [b]deliberately[/b]. We really pointed the camera to them even when they're looking. They honestly didn't know what to do based on our point-of-view. They were standing in the beach and they were pushing their hair back coz it's wet and kept looking at each other as if they're asking [i]What are those two people doing[/i]. And I feel like they joined in on the prank because they took casual poses. And my friend and I laughed like hyenas while pretending to take pictures of them. And yet, it ended well (?) coz we became "friends" with one of the two guys (who sadly isn't the one I crushed on). Looking back, I feel like telling myself [i]What the f*** have we done?"[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by michiiella (2013-11-10 19:31:57)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Back in high school days. I'm in a classroom and there's no one there. [i]except me[/i]. I wrote a love letter on a blackboard. :lol2:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-18 19:35:56)

Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

I told him not to disappear in my life (again). After saying that I suddenly want to disappear hahaha. Like, I wanna inhale all the words that came out of my mouth just to unsay what I said. Hahaha. In my mind I was like, "the f did I just say?" Super stupid and a lil creepy. Gahdddd.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

I treated him like my boyfriend, i even lend him everything i had, i mean the school materials i had before like when he needs intermediate pad, he'll excuse me in class then ask for papers, or ask for a ruler or crayons, like that. That was back when we're in fourthyr hs. 1st quarter :lol3:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

You know when she argues I juz give a blow on her hair and wag ma tongue off ! After that I say Byes...! :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Long, painful, manipulative staring contests. :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#401524;1398515928]Long, painful, manipulative staring contests. :lol2:[/quote] Why does it seem like when we stare at people we think we're manipulating them to like us or sth? But what if he is thinking the same thing? HAHAHAHA. [quote=bianx;#400262;1398224184]I treated him like my boyfriend, i even lend him everything i had, i mean the school materials i had before like when he needs intermediate pad, he'll excuse me in class then ask for papers, or ask for a ruler or crayons, like that. That was back when we're in fourthyr hs. 1st quarter :lol3:[/quote] You two didn't hook up?

Last edited by aya (2014-04-26 15:29:37)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:51

[ 8 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy