Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Will you ever break up with your love ones for the sake of others happiness?

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Be it your parents, be it your ex, be it your anyone...will you allow them to break up with your love ones! How bout you guyz? Yez or No...Do share with us here! :lol3: To me I will never let such a thin... happen to ma love ones/crush....I will continue to fight for ma love ones as long as I could still stay strong and a ray of hope and a will from God! :lol:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2013-08-13 03:49:00)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Will you ever break up with your love ones for the sake of others happiness?

No. But if it isn't right, and despite the feelings I hold for that person, then it has to end.
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Re: Will you ever break up with your love ones for the sake of others happiness?

No, as long as nothing's wrong and no one's hurt holding on then I'm not letting go /deep :lol3:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=chaw;#348002;1376379600]No. But if it isn't right, and despite the feelings I hold for that person, then it has to end.[/quote] Is it somethin like "If you feed me, I love you?" waaakakakaaaa kiddin bro.....waaakakakaaaaaaa awryt I understand! :lol3: [quote=mndrl;#348366;1376412647]No, as long as nothing's wrong and no one's hurt holding on then I'm not letting go /deep :lol3:[/quote] Wow you're the man! :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

nope. if they can be selfish enough to be all, "break up with her so we'd be happy" then i believe i can be selfish enough to say no.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I have this thought in the back of my head that maybe because everyone is against the relationship, it might also mean that the one im *cough* currently *for example* in a relationship with eventually might not be the one for me. I mean, if everyone is so much against it, then it might mean were not really meant to be together. Ugh :shrug: But y'know, its just a thought. =) But if the reasons for breaking us up isnt really some life and death situation then i would have to say no. :)
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Maybe.. maybe not. If both of us are no longer happy of the things that are going because people are just so against us being together then, maybe it is better for us to end the relationship but of course.. decisions should come from the both of us. What would be best for us and what can we do for each other. Nevertheless, as long as our love is enough and strong for the relationship to stand and fight those hindrances then, why not.. go on with it? :love:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Tres;#348669;1376474109]nope. if they can be selfish enough to be all, "break up with her so we'd be happy" then i believe i can be selfish enough to say no.[/quote] Thiz is the man! :thumbs up: :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#349005;1376536352]I have this thought in the back of my head that maybe because everyone is against the relationship, it might also mean that the one im *cough* currently *for example* in a relationship with eventually might not be the one for me. I mean, if everyone is so much against it, then it might mean were not really meant to be together. Ugh :shrug: But y'know, its just a thought. =) But if the reasons for breaking us up isnt really some life and death situation then i would have to say no. :)[/quote] Hey you fight for thiz love bb if it really means a lot to you......coz you deserves if it's yours...it will be yours.....we cant stop those bastards whut they gonna say bout us......even they could say somethin to let us down be it....the main important thin... is that we still fightin for our own happiness for good. Fightin+Happiness= Strong Ever lastin Love.......to me I feel that sometimez it happens this way coz God had given us the True Love that we've alwayz wanted juz that there are lots of obstacle we need to face...God wanna test our ability and strength on how we gonna solve this prob....and at the same time when you succeed it means you've got yourself your True Love that worth fightin for it and that memory remain strong to build your relationship with the person you love becomes more stronger that no one could ever break both of you apart! ;) [quote=ECKAdoodles;#349459;1376611570]Maybe.. maybe not. If both of us are no longer happy of the things that are going because people are just so against us being together then, maybe it is better for us to end the relationship but of course.. decisions should come from the both of us. What would be best for us and what can we do for each other. Nevertheless, as long as our love is enough and strong for the relationship to stand and fight those hindrances then, why not.. go on with it? :love:[/quote] [quote=ECKAdoodles;#349459;1376611570]Maybe.. maybe not. If both of us are no longer happy of the things that are going because people are just so against us being together then, maybe it is better for us to end the relationship but of course.. decisions should come from the both of us. What would be best for us and what can we do for each other. Nevertheless, as long as our love is enough and strong for the relationship to stand and fight those hindrances then, why not.. go on with it? :love:[/quote] Yeah thatz the spirit nothin...could stop us! You so ryt! :lol3:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

I don't.. this is our love, we made this and we don't need others. Just us.. :)
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

No, never.
papzkyme
 poy
papzkyme's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Finding new friends
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu City
2014-01-24

it's not that right!

Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But knowing which decision to take is the worst of Suffering.  :thumbsup:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=mrjpc07;#353427;1377307266]I don't.. this is our love, we made this and we don't need others. Just us.. :)[/quote] So true! Love is like a Palace we build! :lol3: [quote=douchefag;#354017;1377345193]No, never.[/quote] Never say never! ROFL! :lol3: [quote=papzkyme;#354103;1377348920]it's not that right![/quote] Yeah man it depends is it by right or left you choose! :lol3:
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

Just no. I can be selfish at times.
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

.... if it is HIS happiness we're talking about.. YES . </3
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=oniongurl;#355353;1377495126]Just no. I can be selfish at times.[/quote] ;) [quote=theblottedmystery;#355419;1377497105].... if it is HIS happiness we're talking about.. YES . </3[/quote] Itz a hard game isnt it? Urghhhh I agree.....:lol3:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

I did. and it was a stupid move.
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

No. Why would I? :unimpressed:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=des;#364501;1379726948]I did. and it was a stupid move.[/quote] Never blame yourself for you're alwayz whut you're! Itz your life...CHEERS bb! :lol: [quote=PretZel;#365000;1379896578]No. Why would I? :unimpressed:[/quote] ;)

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-02-08 07:18:11)

A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

No. But I might if it concerns the happiness of other people I love (family, friend). If it's just a random person, I won't.
Aybs
 Diana
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

No, I'm selfish. But if there is a real serious reason, maybe I'll give way. :)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy