Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Who was Your First FT and Real Life Crush and How Did it End?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Who was Your First FT and Real Life Crush and How Did it End?

Spill. :threaten:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Re: Who was Your First FT and Real Life Crush and How Did it End?

My first ever ft crush was kent forgot his username but i think it has superman on it, and... My crush on him has ended because..... I have known he's a poser of david guison pala :lol3: so back then, all along, my real crush was david not kent hahahah. I have also crushed ben, angelman is his username. Dont know where he isnow.. But he is one of the member of ft univ before, so we sometimes get to talk with each other in the group and... He's kind of funny. It ended when we stopped talking with each other and as of now, idk if he still knows me :lol3: --- My first real life crush is my childhood friend navi. He's my crush since kinder 1. Hahahaha. It ended when i went to other elementary school. He was also my highschool classmate but i dont crush him by then. I was so landi when i was kinder hahahahah

Last edited by bianx (2014-03-31 23:19:14)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

James is my first ever FT crush. Well because duh he's pogi and he takes a lot of selfies HAHAHAHHA we started talking when he pm'ed me and asked for my number. But now I'm guilty kase he's bakla now hahahaha it really ended when we fought over something (i forgot) in MMP. But it wasnt over for him til who knows when hahahah my first real life crush is James H. (NO ITS NOT THE SAME PERSON HAHAHAH). Like he's this guy in 9th grade. It ended because he was a jerk at the end of the year. Pfft he was so wafu though.
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=chaw;#389989;1396043707]James is my first ever FT crush. Well because duh he's pogi and he takes a lot of selfies HAHAHAHHA we started talking when he pm'ed me and asked for my number. But now I'm guilty kase he's bakla now hahahaha it really ended when we fought over something (i forgot) in MMP. But it wasnt over for him til who knows when hahahah[/quote] haha. straight to the point :lol2: is it confirmed :xixi: -- My first ft crush is [i]aya[/i]. back in 2007. She's the first person here i noticed. Very popular. Maybe because of her css layouts, youtube vids, graphics, attitude and the way she interact with members. At first, i thought she's a type of person Who doesn't talk too much and kinda snob. :lol3: It didn't actually end, coz she didn't change. And i'm thankful that she can trust me and share some of her problem/s. Arigato~ :cheers:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-03-28 21:43:20)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^same with dondon. My first FT crush was aya. It's undeniable she has a way of standing out. Like really stand-out. She's clever and has the sense of humour of a prankster :lol3: not to mention she's fun to talk and argue with. It hasn't ended but ever since we became friends, I've seen her more as a sensei/queen/barkada than as a crush. My RL crush is named Hazel. She's a childhood friend and we were classmates in elementary. She's the type that hangs out with guys because she's annoyed with how girls behave. But she's 100% straight. Then she had to move to the U.S. and during those times, it was hard to keep in touch with friends abroad. So our communication got cut. That's when my crush on her ended. I hadn't heard from her until some time last year. We had a mini reunion and we both tried to catch up with each other. Now we're friends again.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

My first FT crush was Ephemeral *smh*. Because I was intrigued by his mysteriousness and the authoritative tone in his posts. It ended pretty soon coz what I felt for him was just simple admiration. :thumbsup: I also liked Xavierkym coz he always helped me with my CSS codes. This guy is so, so nice! He can be a little mean sometimes but he's also friggin funny in Yahoo Messenger Class-S group chat. :thumbsup: It ended coz uhm, it just did... But I see him more as a cool otōto than a crush. :plotting: [quote=bianx;#389987;1396043061]I was so landi when i was kinder hahahahah[/quote] Lol. I was in Prep (Like Kinder II) when I had my first crush. -- His name is Raymond T.. He is cute, very mischievous, witty and smart. The sad part is, my bestfriend also likes him (but I didn't tell her we liked the same guy) :lol3:. Kilig moment... hmmm, when he was telling me I got the overall bronze medal in the class and he got the silver. Told him I can't find where it was written on the bulletin board and he was like "It's right there!" and I was like "Where???" then he said "Do you want me to carry you so you can see it?" and he was already preparing to carry me, I refused adamantly. Lol. I remember blushing so hard when he told me that. It ended coz I transferred to another school. My bestfriend transferred to the same school as me. HAHAHAHA.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

my first FT crush is... I forgot. :O [i]basta[/i], hes cute :lol3: and he's mysterious i kinda like mysterious guys :lol2: it ended when it ended :lol3: I reallly forgot, okay? hahaha my first real life crush is named Cedric. when we were in Grade 1. now, he looks like he's going to marry his girlfriend :o it ended when we were in Grade 2. I found this new guy... hahaha
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^you found a new guy in grade 2 ate ninya? hhahahahah :lol2: first FT crush... i cant really remember but i think it was japhet/japot :D he's openly gay now btw :lol: gosh why am i always attracted to gay guyssss ugh haha japot was fun and he was fairly attractive for a guy, plus he's pretty clever too so ayun :lol3: it eventually ended when i realized he was more attracted to guys than girls... and wala akng mapapala sa kanya HAHAHAHA but i still like japhet even now :d first RL crush was during grade three, his name was Glenn. I was so attracted to him bc he was so cute and I knew back then that he'll grow into a very hensem man lmao but now he became an '[i]adik[/i]', and he has gotten tattoos and tunnels on both his ears. he also smoke weeds so he's gotten really thin HAHAHAHA :lol3: ugh so much for my childhood expectations

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-30 00:17:31)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#390229;1396152890]he also smoke weeds so he's gotten really thin HAHAHAHA :lol3:[/quote] Actually, weeds make you fat. He's prolly on meth. :thumbsup:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^really? lmao didnt know that :lol3: yeah yeah twas prolly meth :no2: still, sayang lang siya lol
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#390298;1396196338]^really? lmao didnt know that :lol3: yeah yeah twas prolly meth :no2: still, sayang lang siya lol[/quote] Hahahaha. I was kidding with the meth thing. Meth is shabu. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. :lol3: Post his photo in 7DS? Or send it to me in my inbox? I wanna see how bad it is. Hahaha.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

My first crush was Ephemeral. It did not last bec of the egroup thingy b4 i sorta hated him afterwards. ( i remember being happy when he viewed my profile in friendster even tho i didnt viewed his and we werent friends there. As far as i know he was the deepest, most fluent in posting. I usually read his posts twice or thrice before going "ahhhh, gets ko na" lol i was really stupid back then lmao ) First Rl crush- i kennat remember.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#390303;1396198550]Hahahaha. I was kidding with the meth thing. Meth is shabu. HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. :lol3: Post his photo in 7DS? Or send it to me in my inbox? I wanna see how bad it is. Hahaha.[/quote] Well i'm sorry for my stupidity and excuse me for not knowing shabu was meth. HAHAHAHAHAHAH Ugh you keep trolling with me you meanie :smoke: :xixi: I'll only show you the picture if you buy me ice cream on 26th!!!!! you have to swear :lol2:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

OMG ur FT crushes are gaylords :lol3: loljoke :lol2:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#390345;1396230581]I'll only show you the picture if you buy me ice cream on 26th!!!!! you have to swear :lol2:[/quote] Ok. As long as it's not Magnum. :lol3::lol3: [quote=cropped.head;#390348;1396231702]OMG ur FT crushes are gaylords :lol3:[/quote] ^ jelly. sulk moar pls. :xixi:
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

My first FT crush was chan aka losher and Kaygee. They're both cute and hot. :3
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^kuya kaygeeeee? omg! :lol2: hahaha wow :love: [quote=aya;#390360;1396241997]Ok. As long as it's not Magnum. :lol3::lol3:[/quote] actually nvm hahah i dont like ice creams anyway :doh:=D
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

I think my first FT crush was Harvi. I'm not sure if I spelled his username correctly but I know some of you remembers him. :lol3: I never got a chance to talk to him but I remember having a crush on him because he's really handsome. :facepalm: :lol3: It all ended when he no longer visited Ftalk. :( RL crush. Hmmm.. I had a crush on my classmate back in Kinder so, @bianx.. you are not alone. :lol3: I forgot why he became my crush back then but I do remember watching him dance on his birthday party. I envied the girl he's dancing with who turned out to be his cousin [i]pala[/i]. It ended when we decided to move to Bulacan. Oh BTW, his name is Kenneth. :facepalm: :lol3:
rph
rph's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2021-12-08

My first FT crush was Maye :lol3: cause she's more than just a pretty face, you know the combination of beauty +brain + wit, and she's so [i]ma-appeal[/i]. It ended because Papa Jay (her bf that time befriended and threatened me joke HAHA) nahh, I realized I just wanted to have a little sister as brat as her :lol3: and she's so evil now! She likes it whenever my gf insults me :| My first real life crush was Rosa Ria Halili, she was a student from a neighboring all-girls school and my classmate introduced her to me :blush: and I remember I always punch my classmate whenever he teases me to her hahaha. I heard that she's now a dentist. It ended because I was kicked out of school due to vandalism and my taste for girls has changed. :lol:
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

[quote=Pawws;#390392;1396263031]^kuya kaygeeeee? omg! hahaha wow[/quote] Yeah. and I miss him [i]na [/i]haha @t: my real life crush is Johanssen Bret Dimayuga

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:17

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy