Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Who was Your First FT and Real Life Crush and How Did it End?

ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Re: Who was Your First FT and Real Life Crush and How Did it End?

My first FT crush? I forgot his username butt I call him Kuya RJ. :lol3: I don't know why I had a crush on him. :lol3: And it ended because he became inactive. :D My real life crush, his name is Eric. He is my neighbor/playmate/friend. Though our relationship as boyfriend-girlfriend ended, my crush for him still there. :xixi:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

My first FT crush was 8_paulo_8. :lol3: He was really handsome and mysterious. :yes2: But it ended when he became like really really inactive. I think I also had a crush on kielmaru for the same reason. But we're friends in fb so all is well :lol3: My first RL crush was Armand S.. I was in 1st grade that time and then all the girls liked him so I kinda gave in to peer pressure :lol3: Which was okay since he was handsome and a good soccer player. :thumbsup:
Isaac
 underscoreJI
Isaac's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Row 4
2015-06-28

My first FT crush was Lein. Forgot her username. broken.crystal007 ata yun. Someone correct me. Haha. Well I liked her because she's cool and she has this way words. She has a really cute voice too. It ended when I learned that she had a boyfriend. I invested so much for those long distance calls goddamnit. Loljk. :lol2: My 2nd crush was James but I don't want to go offtopic here. :xixi: My first real life crush was named Sarah. That was when I was still in kindergarten. I liked her because there was this one time that I saw her wearing a gown like the ones girls wear to a ball. And I thought she was princess-y and that there's nothing to dislike about her. It ended when I had a guy bestfriend and I realized I was way too young to be a prince charming to anyone. :)
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

First FT crush ever was James. He was one of the reasons I joined MMP because he's handsome :lol3: I'm not sure how it ended. Maybe because I started to see him as a friend and he wasn't crush material anymore :lol3: My first real life crush was this kid in first grade. We were seatmates and we exchange notebooks all the time. I take down notes for him and he does the same for me :lol3: I remember him always asking me who's my crush. It was hard to lie so I just told the truth hahaha Anyway, I think it ended when we were in second grade.

Last edited by mndrl (2014-05-08 07:21:08)

champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

my FT crush was portuniecho. it started in 2006, chatbox days. i dunno, maybe him being cute and fun to talk with. it nvr ended coz i still have a crush on him til now. he's on twitter and i even told him dt he's one of my solid crushes here on ftalk. crush lng nmn. :D RL crush - sa sobrang dami, i cudnt think of one in particular. tisss
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

My first Ftalk crush was James. It ended cause eventually we became close friends. Plussss, I got to meet his cutie cousin when we hangout in Trinoma one time. Hahaha! First real life crush when I was in pre-school. He played Joseph, and I played Mary, and he was this kod who make tanggol when other kids bully me. Hahaha! It ended because I never saw him again after I transferred to a diff school.
melalacx
melalacx's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Row 4

I do not remember my [b]first[/b] crush in FT though, but I have a real crush on Jolo Canlas when I joined MMP, he was really nice and all. :lol3: He was always on my top list of my posts in FTalk crushes. But chaw was his, and I'm always his number 2. HUHUHU. It wasn't a big deal, I love chaw too. :lol3: And it's just a crush anyway. That was 2010 I think. :lol2:
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

My first FT crush was my first boyfriend. He added me on friendster and we talked everyday. But we never chat or webcam. We shared interests and stuff like that which made me feel really bonded. My first real life crush was when I was in grade 4. He's a new student in my school who migrated to Jeddah with his fam. His name was Vernon Cadaoas and I liked him for 2 1/2 years. The funny thing is that one of my teacher really likes me and she told me once she'd like to take me to Philippines with her son. Few weeks later I found out that she was my crush's mom. Woot. :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

First FT crush was probably Japhet when I joined LFR :lol3: But t'was just admiration of his cute face because I was sensing different vibrations from him. Turns out it was really something. :lol3: First real life crush was in 3rd year high school. He was a friend's boyfriend and said friend was cheating on him. :swt: I think it started to "end" when I saw he wasn't over my friend so I kind of hooked them up during the school dance so they can either get back together or have a proper closure (?) :lol2: Then the "crush" feels totally went away during our senior year when I saw the douchebag he is and how he was super user-friendly. What a dick. :lol3:
douchefag
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

Ft crush : Mandy (m4ndz9) Lol my forever crush

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:32

[ 9 queries - 0.015 second ]
Privacy Policy