We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

The Parallel Universe

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

The Parallel Universe

What do you think would it be like? :O_O: [img]http://i.imgur.com/6fDyS.jpg[/img]

Last edited by aya (2014-04-01 02:02:07)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Re: The Parallel Universe

:lol3: Me and kite was wondering about this thing. What if there is a real parallel universe? Like, if you have watched one of the long episodes of Phineas and Ferb they have this second dimension wherein dr doof :lol2: is smart in the other universe and like he already fulfilled his greatest dream there, (to rule the tristate area) the universe is huge, so maybe, just maybe there is also a "universe" like this. What if in the other universe Philippines is like the USA of the world? What if I'm sexy in that universe? :lol3: What if The ones we watch in the TV is the one that truly exists in the other universe? what if the other side of the mirror is our other self? and he/she has other life. Gash. :lol3: i love this topic :lol2:

Last edited by bianx (2014-04-01 02:10:40)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx;#390628;1396332570]What if I'm sexy in that universe? :lol3:[/quote] K. :lol3::lol3: This is sooooo funny. :lol2: I am sorry Biankee but it rly made me laugh HAHAHAHAHA. [hr][hr] Yea, like what if I'm a top [i]mamasan[/i] (and full time prostitute in my youth) in the Parallel Universe, that'd be sick. :lol3:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

^that can be. And I'm one of your hottest [i]alaga[/i] :lol3: hahahahahaha we really don't know the real truthsxzx about this thing. like what if the deja vus we are experiencing is the parallel universe? and our dreams.. right? I am just wondering if im sexy in the other world yahh know, :lol3: :lol3: like i am the anne curtis of that place and you're one of the richest mamasan in Japan and you heard about me on tv that is why you really wanted me so bad to be a part of your club :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: and all the ftalker guys are our solid clients. Wooo. what if?!
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

No doubt that in the parallel universe.. Im a priest :) or a nun :)

Last edited by cropped.head (2014-04-01 02:36:05)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

This reminds me of Doctor Who :plotting: Oh well. Prolly in the parallel universe. I'd be more human-like :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bianx;#390638;1396333903]and all the ftalker guys are our solid clients. Wooo. what if?![/quote] @chaw's Doomsday work is in a parallel universe too, right? [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zLiuXr3Rg1E/URD4HrkEATI/AAAAAAAARpk/iIGEzaVEFvQ/s1600/i_4351_somewhere-in-the-parallel-universe-003.jpg[/img] look at this tho. Dat ice cream's face tho hahahaha
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bianx;#390628;1396332570]What if in the other universe Philippines is like the USA of the world?[/quote] It used to be. Then Marcos happened. :facepalm: [quote=Tres;#390714;1396360796]@chaw's Doomsday work is in a parallel universe too, right?[/quote] Yes yes yes. Except you're also a heartthrob in my story, so it doesn't really apply to you :lol2: [hr] Hmm. I never thought about this. The farthest I can go with my imagination is that I was born somewhere in Europe, and I was rich, and that I flew to the States to attend an Ivy-League :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I might be the hottest, most desirable, most adored queen with the hot David Beckham as my husband in a parallel universe. There might even be a thousand other universes so who knows? :lol2: All I know is that it might be really possible yanno. :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

^ nigga stop spamming.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:38

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy