Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Itz juz ma personal view...I juz feels that.....a person tryin to be complicated are juz makin themself more ridiculous than a kid...both complicated and complex has different meanin....if you are truthful in whut you do and sincere by all means....im sure complex fits ya well. :B

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-04-20 10:36:30)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Fuck everyone. HAHAHAHHAA. Even the girls in FT say that women are complicated than men. Women are easier to understand because you can always expect them to change their minds, their mood and everything. It's men who are more complicated because you can never predict what they're thinking.
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

@aya pretty sure? 100% sure? Rofl! :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#399113;1398003269]Women are easier to understand because you can always expect them to change their minds, their mood and everything. It's men who are more complicated because you can never predict what they're thinking.[/quote] But women are as unpredictable. At least you can safely say that almost all men are the same; we think the same (e.g. girl standards, priorities). But with women, you know they'll have mood swings. Only you don't know when or how drastic or what is it they really want. That alone, I think, is what makes women more complicated than men.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#399136;1398006625]But women are as unpredictable[/quote] [quote=Tres;#399136;1398006625]But with women, you know they'll have mood swings. Only you don't know when or how drastic or what is it they really want.[/quote] You can always expect women to be unpredictable no matter what the intensity of their mood swing is, that's why they're predictable. :lol: I'm in a relationship with my current BF for 5 years and he always know when I'm hungry, when I'm going to change my mind. He buys two things when I can't decide on one, brings my jacket when I said I won't feel cold (then I'd feel cold afterwards lol), and he's right about what I am feeling/thinking 99% of the time. But when he, for some reason, gets silent, moody etc. I can never understand WHY. :lol3::lol3::lol3:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Men. You'll never know what they're thinking or what they feel. You'll never know whether a man is hitting on you or he's just sweet to everyone. You'll never know whether a man likes you or he's just clingy to everyone. You'll never know is he's serious in a relationship or not. :lol2:
Chan
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:18:33)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#399139;1398007105]But when he, for some reason, gets silent, moody etc. I can never understand WHY. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Maybe this is because you're not complicated at all. You are a traitor to your own gender :lol3::lol3: [quote=ninch;#399140;1398007370]You'll never know what they're thinking or what they feel. You'll never know whether a man is hitting on you or he's just sweet to everyone. You'll never know whether a man likes you or he's just clingy to everyone. You'll never know is he's serious in a relationship or not. :lol2:[/quote] You'll never what women think or feel. You'll never know if she likes you back, flirting back or is just being polite to your damoves. You'll never know whether she's being cryptic or dismissive. You'll never know if she's really serious in a relationship or just says so because she wants the guy to be the first one to get serious in the relationship. I think it's quits :lol3::lol3::lol3:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

@Tres Absolutely ryt! :P
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#399146;1398008043]Maybe this is because you're not complicated at all. You are a traitor to your own gender :lol3::lol3:[/quote] You're the one who's complicated. You're a traitor to your gender. :thumbsup: "Noooo~ don't take a photo of me." :lol3::lol3: Arte much? HAHAHAHAHA. [spoiler][b]Edit:[/b] Tung si azheef panggulo lang eh kumbaga sa laro, saling kitkit HAHAHAHAHHAA.[/spoiler]

Last edited by aya (2014-04-20 11:55:15)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#399152;1398009266]You're the one who's complicated. You're a traitor to your gender. :thumbsup: "Noooo~ don't take a photo of me." :lol3::lol3: Arte much? HAHAHAHAHA.[/quote] How is this complicated?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I blame the unpredictability and uncertain basis of the arguments to this thread's topic. [spoiler]Hayaan mo na kung jan sya masaya :lol3:[/spoiler]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#399166;1398011046]How is this complicated??[/quote] See? I am not a traitor to my gender coz you don't understand me. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. :lol3::lol3: Am I complicated now, huh? HUH? :lol3::lol3: [quote=Tres;#399166;1398011046]I blame the unpredictability and uncertain basis of the arguments to this thread's topic.[/quote] Yeahhhh just throwing whatever things at you. HAHAHAHA. :lol3::lol3:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Women have systematic menstrual cycle and it's usually in sync with mom, siblings, or friends so one can track one's menstruation and be prepared for waves of mood swings, etc. Meanwhile, men get boners at random. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ninch;#399178;1398011984]Women have [b]systematic[/b] menstrual cycle and it's usually in sync with mom, siblings, or friends so one can track one's menstruation and be prepared for waves of mood swings, etc. Meanwhile, men get boners at [b]random.[/b] :lol3:[/quote] Good comeback. :thumbsup: :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#399174;1398011574]See? I am not a traitor to my gender coz you don't understand me. HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. :lol3::lol3: Am I complicated now, huh? HUH? :lol3::lol3:[/quote] Soooo you're saying you're complicated because I don't understand you? Does that mean you give in to our opinion that women are more complicated than men? Define complicated please :lol3::lol3: [quote=ninch;#399178;1398011984]Women have systematic menstrual cycle and it's usually in sync with mom, siblings, or friends so one can track one's menstruation and be prepared for waves of mood swings, etc. Meanwhile, men get boners at random. :lol3:[/quote] Men get boners at random. Again, how is that complicated? :lol3: See you women need science to support your behaviour HAHAHAHAHHAHAA
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#399184;1398012459]Soooo you're saying you're complicated because I don't understand you? Does that mean you give in to our opinion that women are more complicated than men? Define complicated please :lol3::lol3:[/quote] I was establishing the fact that as a woman, I am complicated BUT it doesn't change my stand that men are more complicated HAHHAHAHAHAHHA. [url=http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/avrillavigne/complicated.html]Complicated[/url]. [url=http://www.macmillandictionary.com/us/dictionary/american/complicated]Complicated.[/url]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#399188;1398013265]I was establishing the fact that as a woman, I am complicated BUT it doesn't change my stand that men are more complicated HAHHAHAHAHAHHA.[/quote] Then I'm going to go on assuming that your stand is because you think you're less complicated than your bf HAHAHAHAH okay I got nothing.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=Tres;#399184;1398012459]Again, how is that complicated?[/quote] It's complicated because you'll never know when you are going to get a boner. What if you get a boner while auditioning for The Voice, for example? :lol3: And everyone there noticed it and you got embarrassed. That's when you, men, will ask yourself, "Oh penis, why so unpredictable? Why is my life so complicated? :("

Last edited by ninch (2014-04-20 13:10:52)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ninch;#399192;1398013804]"Oh penis, why so unpredictable? Why is my life so complicated? :("[/quote] HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA :lol3::lol3: I can't. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. GUSSSSSSSS, you're so alone on this one. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. :lol3: Call back up or else you'll go crazy HAHAHAHAHA.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=ninch;#399192;1398013804]And everyone there noticed it and you got embarrassed. That's when you, men, will ask yourself, "Oh penis, why so unpredictable? Why is my life so complicated? :("[/quote] Actually it's, "Oh penis, can't you be any more subtle? :(" :lol3: getting a boner in the middle of the day is not at all unpredictable because every boner has a reason. If you get a boner while auditioning for The Voice then it's on you for thinking about stuff and letting yourself go all horned up HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA @aya Hazel. Must you rub that in my face :lol3: I've got the whole of the first page on my side where are theyyyyyy? HAHAHAHAHA MAYDAY MAYDAY

Last edited by Tres (2014-04-20 13:23:45)

• The Lounge 
  • » Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 8 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy