Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Who? WHO? WHOOOOOOOOO? :lol3::lol3::lol3:

michelle[?] likes this topic.

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Women are more complicated *rolls eyes* Too much estrogen. Too much emotions. Too much. everything.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

^ Yea yea but guys are pretty complicated too like they get so touchy when it comes to their privacy and they're so secretive, what is it about with not sharing their feelings to their spouse, family, girlfriend etc. :lol3::lol3:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

Women are complicated. Some guys have a laid-back-I-dont-give-a-fck-to-anyone kind of attitude which they pull of nicely. Some girls, try but fail :lol3:. Girls have so many emotions and [i]kaartehan[/i]. Some of my friends usually tell me that their girlfriends get angry if they dont text "GOOD MORNING" or "GOOD NIGHT" to them. I was like FTW? :lol3:. Girls are clever in so many ways, but they are complicated in so many levels.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

There are just some girls who like to torture their boyfriends. Besides, not everyone do that. I don't require my bf to do that. That's so stupid. What about guys? They like to look at girls wearing sexy outfits but when it comes to their own girlfriend they want her to be losyang and wear uber conservative clothes lol. Also, guys are really good at keeping their feelings to themselves so some of them are pretty hard to read which makes them rly complicated creatures. :plotting:
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=chaw;#391680;1396729951]Women are more complicated. Too much estrogen. Too much emotions. Too much. everything.[/quote] Agree 100% :lol3:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Women...they are juz wohooooo! :lol3:
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

women :thumbsup: whats so complicated about men? to make a man happy a woman just needs to: 1. feed him :thumbsup: 2. sleep with him :thumbsup: 3. not check his cp/msgs/etc :thumbsup: 4. not bother with his movements :thumbsup: on the other hand to please a woman you need to be: 1. a friend 2. a lover 3. a brother 4. a mechanic 5. a plumber 6. a carpenter 7. an electrician 8. a pest exterminator 9. a psychologist 10. a sexologist 11. a good listener 12. an athlete 13. a comedian 14. very clean 15. attentive 16. passionate 17. gentle 18. unferstanding 19. courageous 20. chivalrous and dont forget to: 21. compliments her regularly 22. be honest 23. be rich 24. go shopping with her 25. not look at other girls 26. give lots of attention 27. give lots of time and never forget: 28. her birthday 29. monthsarry 30. anniversary 31. valentine's day 32. etc etc
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bramzero;#392185;1396960962]whats so complicated about men? to make a man happy a woman just needs to: 1. feed him :thumbsup: 2. sleep with him :thumbsup: 3. not check his cp/msgs/etc :thumbsup: 4. not bother with his movements :thumbsup:[/quote] That's all we need too yknow? :lol3::lol3: [b]PLUS[/b] 1. a friend 2. a lover 3. [s]a brother[/s] [i]I don't need another brother, I already have 3[/i] 4. [s]a mechanic[/s] [i]you guys are the one who insist not to call for help[/i] 5. [s]a plumber[/s] [i]guys are the ones who want to be a wannabe plumber[/i] 6. [s]a carpenter[/s] [i]guys are the ones who want to be a wannabe carpenter[/i] 7. [s]an electrician[/s] [i]but you want us to cook, clean, do laundry, iron clothes, etc etc.[/i] 8. [s]a pest exterminator[/s] [i]maybe just rats[/i] 9. [s]a psychologist[/s] [i]???[/i] 10. [s]a sexologist[/s] [i]???[/i] 11. a good listener 12. [s]an athlete[/s] [i]why?[/i] 13. [s]a comedian[/s] [i]why?[/i] 14. [s]very clean[/s] [i]just enough[/i] 15. attentive 16. passionate 17. [s]gentle[/s] [i]just enough[/i] 18. unferstanding -----------------[i]Don't you want your girl to be understanding, attentive, gentle & passionate?[/i] 19. courageous --------------------[i]Who wants gay boyfriend?[/i] 20. chivalrous -------------------- [i]just enough is okay, no need to open doors for me but chivalry is appreciated.[/i] and dont forget to: 21. [s]compliments her regularly[/s] 22. be honest 23. be rich ---------------------------- [i]BONUS[/i]. :lol2: 24. go shopping with her 25. [s]not look at other girls[/s] [i]I look at other girls/guys too[/i] 26. [s]give lots of attention[/s] 27. [s]give lots of time[/s] and never forget: 28. her birthday 29. [s]monthsarry[/s] [i]I also forget[/i] 30. [s]anniversary[/s] [i]I also forget[/i] 31. [s]valentine's day[/s] 32. [s]etc etc[/s]

Last edited by aya (2014-04-10 02:44:09)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

idk, im just gonna stalk this thread. *grabs banana chips* :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Women. In most situation, women defend another women to a men. Eventhough, they don't know what exactly happened. Because some women think that it's always a man's fault. Another reason is when they have a monthly period. Oh well, men understand that.

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-09 20:13:59)

des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Women. I honestly don't understand my feelings sometimes. :lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Women are more complicated. But Men are complicated too. :swt: they don't say what they are feeling. So sometimes guys want girls to be like a fortune teller? and tell what's happening inside them. :swt: Their minds are soooo complicated. :retard:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

@Natsume Women experience fluctuating hormone levels every month hence the mood swings, what's your excuse? :lol2::
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

@aya Men experience erection levels every week or everyday hence the mood swings, that's our excuse. :lol2:
Aberforth
 Aberforth Percival W B Dumbledore
Aberforth's display avatar
» n00b
[t][o][p][s]
Hogsmeade
2014-04-18

.....who makes it complicated? ..... there it goes...:lol2:
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

[quote=bramzero;#392185;1396960962]women :thumbsup: whats so complicated about men? to make a man happy a woman just needs to: 1. feed him :thumbsup: 2. sleep with him :thumbsup: 3. not check his cp/msgs/etc :thumbsup: 4. not bother with his movements :thumbsup:[/quote] A whore or a yaya is exactly what you need.:thumbsup:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Women. They're almost always all over the place. From emotions through rants and frustrations.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Men. :thumbsup: I wanna give us women a chance. :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

^thought you were just gunna stalk this thread? :lol3:
  • The Lounge 
  • » Who is More Complicated? Men or Women?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:19

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy