Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Natsume

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Re: Natsume

[quote=PUSH;#395073;1397306383]Its your last day tomorrow as FTW. How do you feel? :lol3:, how was the FTW experience? :xixi: Lol I've learned so much about you by backreading :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:[/quote] yeah its my last day tomorrow. i feel more relieved. :xixi: my experience is incredible. most of their question is kinda perv haha and thanks anyway pushh :xixi:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-12 08:58:13)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Describe the best date you've ever had.
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=bubblegum;#395086;1397308396]Describe the best date you've ever had.[/quote] hmmm.. i don't know if i have the best date ever. The best date for me is when we go to [i]luneta[/i]. (and its our first time to go there) :lol3: We got lost and then we just sit somewhere there (in the grass). We talked, then eat mangga, chicharon, balut, softdrinks she used my shoulder like a pillow :lol2: and then we just walked until we reach our final destination. I mean, the exact place where we met.
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

@Natsume No, dondon, you didn't mention her name but that's not exactly what i meant either.:facepalm: I was just offended with ur 'i can't trust mikay' remark as if i went around telling people abt the things you told me when all this time nananahimik lang ako. Fact is, ikaw mismo nagkakalat/nagkkwento sa ibang tao. You brought up the topic, ppl got curious, ppl fired questions, what do you expect? Omitting her name doesn't change that fact btw. Sorry, just couldn't help but react, wag ka kasing nang.aano lalo't di ka naman inaano para di tayo nag.aanuhan dito.-_- Now, lemme ask some questions na lang [hr] At what age were you circumcised? Was it done by a doctor or just traditional tuli? If you were Llyanz and Dondon makes ligaw to you, would he stand a chance? What are the traits of dondon that would make you fall for him? How about the ones that would turn you off? What makes dondon happy? What makes dondon looking youthful? Do you like ampalaya? What was you reaction when you found out about james' coming out of the closet? Were you shocked or was it sth you had expected already? How about with Karuro?:lol: How much was your baon when you were in grade school? Did you attend private or public school? Who do you think will win in the bradley-pacman fight? Are you going to bet? How much?
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

^oh my. Is karuro gay??? As in carlo? :oooo
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Dont question me back mister :lol: Who would you like to be our next president? Who is that one celeb you'll crush forevs? Who is llyanz' celeb look alike? Have you given llyanz a gift? What is it? And what for? If llyanz is a flower what flower would she be for you and y? If daisy mae is a flower what flower would she be for you and y? If belle is a flower what flower would she be and y? Dedicate a song for: Llyanz Me Daisy mae Belle Push Aya Bram Rai Paw Chaw Naneex And explain why did you choose those somgs for us :lol: Enjoy your last day as ftw! I had fun questioning you hahahaha! Questioning talaga eh no XD thanks for the honest answers ^0^
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=michelle;#395096;1397310119]about james' coming out of the closet?[/quote] james finally admitted? when? last q's. where do you want to be before you die? who do you wanna be with? when would you want to die? how would you want to die? what is your fave sex position?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

@wkbff Someone just ask about that, i didn't brought up the topic. and i just say that '[i]as of now, i won't trust mikay[/i]' it doesn't mean that it's forever. I'm just kidding about what i say. See my previous post. There's an emoticon -> :lol: And also, i got slightly offended when you say '[i]its better to keep your mouth shut[/i]' kaw dyan ang nang aano eh :xixi: [quote=michelle;#395096;1397310119]At what age were you circumcised? Was it done by a doctor or just traditional tuli? If you were Llyanz and Dondon makes ligaw to you, would he stand a chance? What are the traits of dondon that would make you fall for him? How about the ones that would turn you off? What makes dondon happy? What makes dondon looking youthful? Do you like ampalaya? What was you reaction when you found out about james' coming out of the closet? Were you shocked or was it sth you had expected already? How about with Karuro?:lol: How much was your baon when you were in grade school? Did you attend private or public school? Who do you think will win in the bradley-pacman fight? Are you going to bet? How much?[/quote] - I've got circumcised when i was in grade 5 and it's done by a doctor. - If i'm llyanz, just like her, i want to know more about [i]dondon[/i] first and i want to be sure with my feelings. If i can see that dondon is deserving, then theres a chance. About the good traits, maybe his attitude. He can understand and trust you. Also can make you feel happy when you have a some problem/s. Anyway, i don't want tell more about me coz you might say im a liar, :lol: Its up to them to know me more :xixi: - about turnoffs. who? me or llyanz? :lol3: turnoff about dondon hmmm maybe when he got drunk. He's too noisy and always laugh or smile :lol2: - dondon makes happy when he have his own car, house and lot and more :lol2: loljk. seriously, He just want his family to be happy. That will make him happy :d - haha. hmmm he looks youthful maybe because he always smile or he didn't think too much problems. - ahh yeah, i like amplaya, with egg and tomato :d - about james, at first i thought he's really a pure blood men. when i saw him in person, i'm kinda shocked because of his voice and the way he moved. :lol3: about karuro, i don't know that :lol2: can you tell me? txt me ok haha - when i was in highschool, my baon is i think 70 pesos. [i]kasama na pamasahe[/i] :lol3: and i study at a public school in tondo manila. - I think pacman will win this time. There's two reason, Its either he prepared for the fight Or the fight is scripted :lol3: [hr] [quote=bianx;#395111;1397317896]Dont question me back mister :lol: [b]i want to ask you soon :lol2:[/b] Who would you like to be our next president? [b]Its either duterte or miriam defensor :xixi:[/b] Who is that one celeb you'll crush forevs? [b]deniece cornejo :lol2: loljk. hmmmm.. maybe sam pinto[/b] Who is llyanz' celeb look alike? [b]Sarah lahbati :lol3:[/b] Have you given llyanz a gift? What is it? And what for? [b]i dunno if its a gift. but its a chocolate and im glad she liked it :xixi:[/b] If llyanz is a flower what flower would she be for you and y? [b]maybe white rose. clean and simple[/b] If daisy mae is a flower what flower would she be for you and y? [b]red rose. sweet and charming[/b] If belle is a flower what flower would she be and y? [b]sunflower. funny and sometimes energetic[/b] Dedicate a song for: Llyanz - [b]Vulnerable by Roxette[/b] Me [b]friends forever by vitamin-c[/b] Daisy mae [b]Miss You - sweetbox [/b] Belle [b]I think of you by tata young[/b] Push [b]open the door[/b] ([i][u]Push[/u] open the door[/i]) :lol2: Aya [b]I close my eyes - aliya parcs[/b] Bram [b]what does the fox say[/b] :lol3: Rai [b]chinito - yeng constantino[/b] :lol3: Paw [b]Listen to your heart by DHT[/b] Chaw [b]You're beautiful - james blunt[/b] Naneex [b]Gentleman - psy[/b] :lol3: And explain why did you choose those somgs for us :lol: [b]haha its hard to explain, just listen ok :lol2:[/b] Enjoy your last day as ftw! I had fun questioning you hahahaha! Questioning talaga eh no XD thanks for the honest answers ^0^ [b]your welcome anytime :thumbsup:[/b][/quote] [quote=Pawws;#395126;1397332494]last q's. where do you want to be before you die? who do you wanna be with? when would you want to die? how would you want to die? what is your fave sex position?[/quote] - i want to die in a church just for a change :xixi: - my dog :lol2: - mybe 2034. :lol3: - i want to die by using a gun on my head :lol3: - dogs style :eh:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-12 21:27:24)

eizeeiz
 Eiz
eizeeiz's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
2014-12-16

I almost missed this chance! Goodness. Buti nalang naalala ko. Game. 1. Do you remember any encounter with someone questioning your gender? 2. If yes, how did you react to it? 3. Ruler, protractor, or T-square? Why? 4. Still single? For how many years na?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

It's your last day, any regrets? :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Which question did you find it difficult to answer? Who do you want to be ftw next week?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

Eiz 1. Yeah. I encounter someone asking my gender. But its ok, age doesn't matter anyway :lol2: 2. Nothing. :xixi: Its ok if they want to ask that. 3. I like t-square. Coz most of the time, i used ruler and potractor. I just want to use something new :d 4. I think more than 1year :xixi: Aya Nope. Its ok. Im a little bit pressured and slightly offended But its ok. Its a part of being a ftw. Bel - some perv question/s - its either rai, aya or orio :d

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-13 07:36:32)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#395330;1397388540]Aya Nope. Its ok. Im a little bit pressured and slightly offended But its ok. Its a part of being a ftw.[/quote] Do you think you should edit your answers or posts in case the mmp girl sees it or do you think it's okay to leave it like that? :lol: Am I one of the ppl who offended you?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#395333;1397389059]Do you think you should edit your answers or posts in case the mmp girl sees it or do you think it's okay to leave it like that? :lol:[/quote] I just want to leave it like that :d and besides, i don't mention any name. :yes2: do you have any clue who she is? :xixi: [quote=aya;#395333;1397389059]Am I one of the ppl who offended you?[/quote] no.. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I am not familiar with other egroups because I an a self absorbed bitch but ofc other people esp those who were in mmp might know who she is and might even tell the girl... Do you think you'll get in trouble if she reads it? :lol: Oh, ok. I thought I offended you. :xixi:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

ok. i just ask if you have a clue. thats all :xixi: you didn't offend me don't worry :d

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-13 08:55:52)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Do you have a pet peeve? If yes, what is/are it/they?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:35

[ 8 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy