Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Natsume

FTalk Enforcer
FTalk Enforcer's display avatar
FTalk Level: zero

Natsume

[table][tr][td][align=center][size=4][url=http://ftalk.us/p=Natsume]Natsume[/url][/size][/align][/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td rowspan=6][imgview=http://i48.tinypic.com/11ghkoz.jpg][img=200x300]http://i48.tinypic.com/11ghkoz.jpg[/img][/imgview][/td] [td]Real Name[/td][td]Donnie[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Age[/td][td]18[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Lives In[/td][td]Metro Manila, PH[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Hobbies[/td][td]Dota, Billard, Web designing, food trip, texting.[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Occupation[/td][td]Barker (morning) Bouncer (evening)[/td][/tr][tr] [td]Personal Tagline[/td][td]Do what you want it's a free country.[/td][/tr][/table][table] [tr][td][align=center][i]Tell us something about you...[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td] Greetings fellow ftalkers. My name is donnie. They call me don, dondon or nie. This is my 3rd time being a ftw. WTF!? :lol3: Actually, i'm not really good at describing myself. I've met many members here and they are so nice. Just ask them if you want to know more about me and i'm not hensam in person ok!? :lol3: That's it, just ask me here. I'll answer all your questions next week. :lol2: loljk. [/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]What brought you to the FTalk?[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]back in friendster days, i'm looking for a good fs layout. then google brought me here. the theme is simple and fast. so i registered and now i'm here. still alive.[/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Other comments[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td]You can ask me question/s privately if you want. just send me a pm and let's talk. Don't worry i don't bite. lol [/td][/tr] [tr][td][align=center][i]Trivia[/i][/align][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]i'm not hensam.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]i hate flying cockroach.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]sometimes i don't eat dinner.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]i like choco sundae.[/li][/td][/tr] [tr][td][li]See trivia # 1[/li][/td][/tr][/table] [align=center]FTW#25[/align]
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

Re: Natsume

It's your third time to be the FTW, how do you feel about being always the most requested? You sometimes skip dinner, is that one of the reasons why you're not just hensem but sexy too!? If you hate flying cockroaches, how about the crawling/walking roaches? What do you do to keep your hensemness?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Okay, easy questions first. How much do you love llyanz? 1-10, 10 highest. What is the best thing about llyanz? What do you two call each other and why? Where did you go in your first date? How come you do not want to confess your love to llyanz? Why are you hensem?
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Where did you hold your debut party. Does that mean you love cockroaches that doesn't fly. Your age is pretty convincing can I see your birth certificate. y so hensum dondon :(
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

how old are you dondon? and how many gfs did u have in ftalk? would you date maru again? who was the first ftalker u went to an eb with?
sarcastickidsoldier
» FTalkAddict
Se7en Deadly Sins
2015-06-03

Congrats master dundun! :lol3: I'm not going to ask question for now be thankful. HAHAHAHA
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

18? WHAT DAFUQ :lol3: hello kuya dondooooooooonskie =D congrats! [quote=chaw;#391852;1396810932]would you date maru again?[/quote] omegerd you dated maru? o:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-04-06 16:28:32)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=michelle;#391846;1396805832]It's your third time to be the FTW, how do you feel about being always the most requested? You sometimes skip dinner, is that one of the reasons why you're not just hensem but sexy too!? If you hate flying cockroaches, how about the crawling/walking roaches? What do you do to keep your hensemness?[/quote] - Actually, i dunno why they always requested me here and i didn't expect that. Maybe they are not satisfied to some of my answers before or they just want to ask dumb questions :lol2: anyway, im a little bit flattered :lol: - Sometimes i skip dinner because i want to maintain my awesome figure. :lol2: seriously, i'm just getting used to it. - i don't hate crawling/walking roaches. I will just step on them. :lol3: They won't do any harm to me. :yes2: - i'm not hensam.. see trivia #1. bram is more hensam, ask him, not me. :lol3: [quote=aya;#391849;1396808945]Okay, easy questions first. Easy?? :facepalm: How much do you love llyanz? 1-10, 10 highest. [b]9[/b] :yes2: What is the best thing about llyanz? [b]generous[/b] :thumbsup: What do you two call each other and why? [b]weak. we play a game before. i dunno if it's tetris or a game in fb. She beat me, and she says i'm weak. I also beat her, i call her weak too [/b] :xixi: Where did you go in your first date? [b]fyi its not a date :lol3: it's an ftalk eb. We are not that close that time.[/b] How come you do not want to confess your love to llyanz? [b]We are bestfriend and i just want it to be that way. :yes2:[/b] Why are you hensem? [b]See trivia #1 :lol2: i'm not hensam in person you know that :p[/b][/quote] [quote=shana16;#391850;1396810079]Where did you hold your debut party. [b]In our house only. Just a get together, singing, drinking, anything :lol3:[/b] Does that mean you love cockroaches that doesn't fly. [b]I don't love any cockroaches. Whether its flying or crawling. But i really hate it when he/she fly[/b] :lol2: Your age is pretty convincing can I see your birth certificate. [b]Ask my lawyer[/b] :lol2: y so hensum dondon :( [b]you think i'm hensam? tell me. do you have a crush on me?[/b] :lol3::lol3:[/quote] [quote=chaw;#391852;1396810932]how old are you dondon? [b]20plus[/b] :d and how many gfs did u have in ftalk? [b]3[/b] would you date maru again? [b]huh!? whut again? i didn't see her in person. there's no date going on with us.[/b] :p who was the first ftalker u went to an eb with? [b]it's llyanz, hervs, phrem, vanraid, orio, bin. :yes2:[/b][/quote] [quote=sarcastickidsoldier;#391853;1396811188]Congrats master dundun! :lol3: I'm not going to ask question for now be thankful. HAHAHAHA[/quote] [b]hahaha this is the best post so far :lol2: loveshu fafa rai :*[/b] [quote=Pawws;#391857;1396816068]18? WHAT DAFUQ :lol3: [b]haha :lol2: yeah ate pawws :lol3:[/b] hello kuya dondooooooooonskie =D congrats! [b]sankyuu pawws :cheers:[/b] [b]fyi, i didn't date maru, you can ask her if you want :xixi:[/b][/quote]
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Natsume;#391862;1396825207]phrem[/quote] was ate phrem pretty? what was your first impression of her? :eh: [quote=Natsume;#391862;1396825207]and how many gfs did u have in ftalk? 3[/quote] who were they? :lol2: [quote=Natsume;#391862;1396825207]sankyuu pawws[/quote] youre welcome kuya dondon :cheers: [quote=Natsume;#391862;1396825207]fyi, i didn't date maru, you can ask her if you want[/quote] but did you have a slight romantic relationship here in ft? :love:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/v/t34.0-12/10168251_10203535088927590_643810956_n.jpg?oh=8b3d60145ff880e917e21fd1be703b98&oe=53441E94&__gda__=1396975355_b505331db01520a93b7324c3171a3c9d[/img] What if your ft "bestfriend" fall inlove with you? aka llyanz ganda, what will you do? and don't you dare to answer "that will never happen" because the question just asks "WHAT IF" :yes: and .. besides, you promised to answer all the qs :yes: Aside from ganda, do you like any other girl here in ft? who? Have you confessed to ganda yet? tell us what happened :thumbsup: pretty please? :D Btw., congrats!! that's all for now :xixi: i hope you won't kill me b'c of this :lol3:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Congrats FAFS =D be ready for some in-DEEP questions I have =D wahahahaha :lol3: [quote=bianx;#391875;1396844512]What if your ft "bestfriend" fall inlove with you? aka llyanz ganda, what will you do? and don't you dare to answer "that will never happen" because the question just asks "WHAT IF" and .. besides, you promised to answer all the qs[/quote] As part of an observation, I think they already fall into "more than friends" situation :yes: or as what you say "more than best friend situation?" :lol2: Fafs is just right in the middle of it. I dunno why dondon didn't push through his good intentions of panliligaw :lol2: but here's the first question: WHY? what happened? :lol2: I mean mahn its obvious that llyanz like you too :xixi::lol2:

Last edited by cropped.head (2014-04-07 01:30:13)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=Pawws;#391866;1396834332]Natsume wrote [?]: and how many gfs did u have in ftalk? 3 who were they?[/quote] This is so far what im curious about :xixi: All I know is you are linked to llyanz (showbiz) :lol3: [hr] Cungrats bro! You made it. I know this has been ur dream all along :evil:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=cropped.head;#391876;1396845556]As part of an observation, I think they already fall into "more than friends" situation or as what you say "more than best friend situation?" Fafs is just right in the middle of it. Though I wonder why he stopped courting her I dunno why dondon didn't push through his good intentions of panliligaw but here's the first question: WHY? what happened? I mean mahn its obvious that llyanz like you too[/quote] :blush: kinikilig tuloy ako :lol3: naneex is chismosoer than me :lol3: Sooooo.... you courted llyanz? when? where? how?
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=bianx;#391883;1396848127]kinikilig tuloy ako naneex is chismosoer than me[/quote] Im not chismoso madeeer :snob: its just "general observation" :snob: :lol3: haha And I didn't say that he "courted" llyanz :xixi: I just said that why he didn't push through to his panliligaw :lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=cropped.head ;#391883;1396848127]As part of an observation, I think they already fall into "more than friends" situation or as what you say "more than best friend situation?" Fafs is just right in the middle of it. [b]Though I wonder why he stopped courting her [/b] I dunno why dondon didn't push through his good intentions of panliligaw but here's the first question: WHY? what happened? I mean mahn its obvious that llyanz like you too[/quote] [quote=cropped.head;#391884;1396848295]Im not chismoso madeeer its just "general observation" haha And I didn't say that he "courted" llyanz I just said that why he didn't push through to his panliligaw[/quote] you said he stopped courting her. so? anik be telege? :lol3: Dondon courted llyanz? or dondon just had this intention to court her but he didn't pursued it? why is that kuya dondon? :um:

Last edited by bianx (2014-04-07 01:30:21)

Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=Pawws;#391866;1396834332]was ate phrem pretty? what was your first impression of her? :eh:[/quote] hmmm..yeah, she's simply pretty. just like other ftalkers. She's fun to talk also sometimes :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#391866;1396834332]who were they? :lol2:[/quote] :lol3: it's daiz, bel and anne.24 :yes2: [quote=Pawws;#391866;1396834332]but did you have a slight romantic relationship here in ft? :love:[/quote] in person? nope.. but a long time ago, i kiss someone here eventhough were not in a relationship :lol3: ----------- [quote=bianx;#391875;1396844512]What if your ft "bestfriend" fall inlove with you? aka llyanz ganda, what will you do? and don't you dare to answer "that will never happen" because the question just asks "WHAT IF" :yes: and .. besides, you promised to answer all the qs :yes:[/quote] :facepalm: you really grilled me here :lol3: actually it depends on the situation but oh well, i'll answer that. I will just follow what my heart says. if she loves me, and i love her. Then, suddenly its magic. We will be together :xixi: [quote=bianx;#391875;1396844512]Aside from ganda, do you like any other girl here in ft? who? Have you confessed to ganda yet? tell us what happened :thumbsup: pretty please? :D Btw., congrats!! that's all for now :xixi: i hope you won't kill me b'c of this :lol3:[/quote] - Actually i like someone here. But i can't tell who she is, co'z she might avoid me. :d - confessed of what? :lol3: ahmmm we've been close since 2007, she's very nice and sometimes crazy. :lol3: Sometimes we argue, and she tells me that i'm emo :lol3: ok thanks for that question. I dunno if your satisfied to my answers :lol2: [quote=cropped.head;#391876;1396845556]As part of an observation, I think they already fall into "more than friends" situation :yes: or as what you say "more than best friend situation?" :lol2: Fafs is just right in the middle of it. I dunno why dondon didn't push through his good intentions of panliligaw :lol2:[/quote] hahaha it's kinda complicated to explain, but she said that she's not ready to have a relationship. She's focus on her career and i don't to interrupt that :xixi: [quote=cropped.head;#391876;1396845556]WHY? what happened? :lol2: I mean mahn its obvious that llyanz like you too :xixi::lol2:[/quote] haha :lol3: fafs, i think she like me for being good bestfriend and sometimes enemy :xixi: [quote=PUSH;#391879;1396846403]This is so far what im curious about :xixi: All I know is you are linked to llyanz (showbiz) :lol3:[/quote] haha that's what people think :lol: maybe bcoz we always talk :xixi: [quote=bianx;#391886;1396848545]Dondon courted llyanz? or dondon just had this intention to court her but he didn't pursued it? why is that kuya dondon? :um:[/quote] It's been a long time. I don't know the exact day. uhmmm yeah i courted her. but the situation is really complicated :um:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-07 03:51:23)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]it's [b]daiz[/b], bel and anne.24[/quote] daisy mae? :D [quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]you really grilled me here actually it depends on the situation but oh well, i'll answer that. I will just follow what my heart says. if she loves me, and i love her. Then, suddenly its magic. We will be together[/quote] [quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]Actually i like someone here. But i can't tell who she is, co'z she might avoid me. - confessed of what? ahmmm we've been close since 2007, she's very nice and sometimes crazy. Sometimes we argue, and she tells me that i'm emo ok thanks for that question. I dunno if your satisfied to my answers[/quote] :xixi: weeeee~ u get kilig when typing? :xixi: Confessed you love her duuuh :lol: aweeeeeeeeeeeee~ who is that someone? ate aya? mikay? chaw? :xixi: ate chiyo? ate sj? :D [quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]It's been a long time. I don't know the exact day. uhmmm yeah i courted her. but the situation is really complicated[/quote] why is it complicated? would you court her today? it's different than long time ago :yes: maybe it is not complicated now :yes:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
» FTalkWhiz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=bianx;#391886;1396848545]you said he stopped courting her. so? anik be telege?[/quote] I didn't mention that :O :lol3: hahaha [quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]hahaha it's kinda complicated to explain, but she said that she's not ready to have a relationship. She's focus on her career and i don't to interrupt that[/quote] Complicated? How? :xixi: Like she already have her career as a Manga-gamot :lol3: loljk she has passed the exam already :lol: come on fafs I know you can do better than that :lol2: Just show a new level of diskarte pareh :lol3: hahaha jk [quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]haha fafs, i think she like me for being good bestfriend and sometimes enemy[/quote] Seriously no jokinenings :xixi::lol3: come-on.. good bestfriend?? :O you're better than that :yes2: show em your balls :xixi::lol3: i mean how good you are in basketball :lol3: loljk [hr][hr] Another question: =D its related to this post =D [quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]a long time ago, i kiss someone here eventhough were not in a relationship[/quote] And also to this post of yours in the thread "Did someone see you Naked?" :lol3: [quote=Natsume;#388424;1395485859]- and 1 is a member of ... oh nevermind[/quote] Is she an ftalker? Yes obviously? :xixi::lol3: Clue? :lol3: hahahahaha OMG :lol2: peace out yoh! :lol3:v
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

hey bro :thumbsup: are you joining mister philippines 2015? why? :thumbsup:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Who do you think is the worst person in the world? What do you like about boobs? Most dangerous thing you've ever done? Any sexual fetish? Happiest moment in your life? Did anyone ever tell you that your sister is hot but you're not? What was your reaction? Which part of tpam's body would you touch and why? If you could change a movie ending, which movie and what would be your preferred ending? Have you seen the movie Life of Pi? If yes, do you really think Pi ate his co-passengers and he was the tiger personified? If no, post a picture of your ft crush and tell us what you like about him/her.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy