We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Natsume

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Natsume

[quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]:lol3: it's daiz, bel and anne.24 :yes2:[/quote] daiseeeee, as in daisy mae? bel as in ate bel, TPAM? :lol2: how long were you in a relationship with these girls? :xixi: [quote=Natsume;#391892;1396856068]in person? nope.. but a long time ago, i kiss someone here eventhough were not in a relationship :lol3:[/quote] which part of her body did you kiss? and who was she? :lol: [hr] more q's kuya dondon ;] 1. what do you think of guys who are stuck in the friendzone? 2. do you think you're in the friendzone with ate llyanz? 3. any advises to guys and girls who are in the friendzone?
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

What/Who is your fave... Color Flower Tree Food Shirt Sleeping position Teacher Subject at school Magtataho Ftalker Php bill Magbabalot Shoes Celebrity Tv show Manghihilot Drink [hr] Who is your male ftalk crush? If you could be an animal,what would it be and why? What is your ideal age to settle down? Ideal wife? What is your career goal? (What do you do btw?lol) If a talent scout asked you to model or be an actor, would you accept or decline? Why are you so walang kwenta? How are you related to the Macapagal-Arroyos?

Last edited by michelle (2014-04-07 06:18:24)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

who's the second most hensem ftalker? did you have any fling sa ftalk? why do you think llyanz is beautiful? how many enemies have you had since you registered eptok?
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=bianx;#391893;1396857253]daisy mae? :D[/quote] yeap :lol3: [quote=bianx;#391893;1396857253]:xixi: weeeee~ u get kilig when typing? :xixi: Confessed you love her duuuh :lol: aweeeeeeeeeeeee~ who is that someone? ate aya? mikay? chaw? :xixi: ate chiyo? ate sj? :D[/quote] haha actually i'm not kilig :lol2: i'll a little bit of scared because of pressure here :lol2: its been a long time since i confessed to her, maybe she forgot that now. hihi. and about my crush here, can i just pm to you or can i tell it to you in person :xixi: [quote=bianx;#391893;1396857253]why is it complicated? would you court her today? it's different than long time ago :yes: maybe it is not complicated now :yes:[/quote] It's complicated before because her priority is study :yes2: and i don't know if i can still court her, i think she like someone hehe :d [quote=cropped.head;#391897;1396857865]Complicated? How? :xixi: Like she already have her career as a Manga-gamot :lol3: loljk she has passed the exam already :lol: come on fafs I know you can do better than that :lol2: Just show a new level of diskarte pareh :lol3: hahaha jk[/quote] :lol3: now i'm really get grilled. :lol2: fafs, its complicated coz before, she's easily get mad at me. if i still insist, she might avoid me forever :xixi: also she promise her mom/dad that she will focus first on her studies. As of now, im happy that she trust me and treat me as one of her bestfriend. :d [quote=cropped.head;#391897;1396857865]Seriously no jokinenings :xixi::lol3: come-on.. good bestfriend?? :O you're better than that :yes2: show em your balls :xixi::lol3: i mean how good you are in basketball :lol3: loljk[/quote] haha i know your a master of da-moves :lol3: can you teach me sometime :lol2: anyway, as i say, it will not work even i try. I just want her to be happy. sorry fafs, hope you understand :xixi: [quote=cropped.head;#391897;1396857865]And also to this post of yours in the thread "Did someone see you Naked?" :lol3:[/quote] [quote=cropped.head;#391897;1396857865]Is she an ftalker? Yes obviously? :xixi::lol3: Clue? :lol3: hahahahaha OMG :lol2: peace out yoh! :lol3:v[/quote] haha :lol2: she's a member of mmp before. she's inactive now. :lol3: ok fafs, thats all i can say. She might kill me if i say it :lol3: [quote=bramzero;#391901;1396858842]are you joining mister philippines 2015? why? :thumbsup:[/quote] Yeah bro :thumbsup: please cheer me up, bring a pompoms, it will help to boost my confidence :lol2: [quote=bubblegum;#391902;1396858890]Who do you think is the worst person in the world? [b]napoles[/b] What do you like about boobs? [b]they are soft, it's like a pillow :lol2:[/b] Most dangerous thing you've ever done? [b]ride on a [i]star frisbee[/i] (star city) :xixi:[/b] Any sexual fetish? [b]maybe Hirsutophilia[/b] :xixi: Happiest moment in your life? [b]When i graduated at STI college caloocan. my mom and dad are very proud of me :xixi:[/b] Did anyone ever tell you that your sister is hot but you're not? What was your reaction? [b]yeah, most of the time they say that :lol2: but oh well its my sister, it's in our blood[/b] :xixi: Which part of tpam's body would you touch and why? [b]haha :lol2: maybe hands. i want to compare my hands to her. :lol3:[/b] If you could change a movie ending, which movie and what would be your preferred ending? [b]hmmm i think titanic. i want jack to live so rose won't be lonely and they can make a baby :xixi:[/b] Have you seen the movie Life of Pi? If yes, do you really think Pi ate his co-passengers and he was the tiger personified? If no, post a picture of your ft crush and tell us what you like about him/her. [b]can i post 4? :xixi:[/b] [spoiler][table] [tr][td width=90][img]http://i60.tinypic.com/f3rv3t.jpg[/img][/td] [td]She likes to watch gore movies, and sometimes we talk nonsense :lol2: [/td][/tr] [tr][td width=90][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2ryknio.jpg[/img][/td] [td]Many of you guys know her. A good gfx maker, very friendly and fun to talk. [/td][/tr] [tr][td width=90][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/1oskmr.jpg[/img][/td] [td]She likes to watch weird movie animation, like epic, madagascar, frozen and so on... [/td][/tr] [tr][td width=90][img]http://i59.tinypic.com/eg8f8m.jpg[/img][/td] [td]Shes pretty, funny and sometimes crazy. [/td][/tr] [/table][/spoiler][/quote] [quote=Pawws;#391934;1396864331]daiseeeee, as in daisy mae? bel as in ate bel, TPAM? :lol2: how long were you in a relationship with these girls? :xixi:[/quote] yeah its bel and daisy mae :xixi: . bel : our relationship last for about 6months above. [i]correct me bel if im wrong[/i] :xixi: - daiz : about two weeks. [quote=Pawws;#391934;1396864331]which part of her body did you kiss? and who was she? :lol:[/quote] every part of her body :lol2: sorry i cant tell who she is :xixi: [quote=Pawws;#391934;1396864331]1. what do you think of guys who are stuck in the friendzone? 2. do you think you're in the friendzone with ate llyanz? 3. any advises to guys and girls who are in the friendzone?[/quote] 1. for me its fine. its their choice anyway. They just don't want their communication to end. 2. Nope. We always talk but that doesn't mean im in a friendzone. im not hoping or expecting. As much as possible, we don;t want to avoid each other. 3. To all the guys/girls who think they are friendzone. its your choice. Do what you want, as long as your not harming anyone :yes2: [quote=chaw;#391958;1396869641]What/Who is your fave... Color - white Flower - white rose Tree - narra Food - sundae Shirt - lee, jag, penshoppe, gap. Sleeping position - sideways Teacher - mrs villa Subject at school - com art Magtataho - our neighbor erning Ftalker - many to mention Php bill - 1000 Magbabalot - aleng dorya Shoes - sketchers Celebrity - jessy mendiola Tv show - its showtime Manghihilot - dun sa may kanto Drink - redhorse[/quote] [quote=michelle;#391950;1396865576]Who is your male ftalk crush? [b]why male? :doubt: bram :thumbsup:[/b] If you could be an animal,what would it be and why? [b]bird. i want to fly and fly :xixi:[/b] What is your ideal age to settle down? Ideal wife? [b]33[/b] What is your career goal? (What do you do btw?lol) [b]do have my own house and lot someday. we are handling an internet cafe, store and house for rent.[/b] If a talent scout asked you to model or be an actor, would you accept or decline? [b]sure. if its possible why not :xixi: [/b] Why are you so walang kwenta? [b]kase nahawa ako sayo[/b] How are you related to the Macapagal-Arroyos? [b]she's my labandera before[/b][/quote] [quote=chaw;#391958;1396869641]who's the second most hensem ftalker? did you have any fling sa ftalk? why do you think llyanz is beautiful? how many enemies have you had since you registered eptok?[/quote] - 1st is bram, 2nd is tres :lol3: - nope :d - coz i see her in person, and shes really nice and generous - actually i dont have, maybe just a little misunderstanding. maybe around 5 or 7

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-07 08:04:31)

des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=Natsume;#391959;1396871976]haha :lol2: she's a member of mmp before. she's inactive now. :lol3: ok fafs, thats all i can say. She might kill me if i say it :lol3:[/quote] I wanna know. :xixi:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

yeah, most of the time they say that but oh well its my sister, it's in our blood - but she got all the good genes while you...nvmind :lol2: did it ever occur to you that you were adopted? [yeah its bel and daisy mae . bel : our relationship last for about 6months above. correct me bel if im wrong - daiz : about two weeks.] -my memory tells me, it wasnt really a relationship because i liked you then and you liked me as well but didnt tell me that you were courting daisy so you two got together. Fact: you cheated. :) Also, i cant see the pictures. Cant you just name them instead? And who is number 1 among those 4? Why is napoles the worst person? She's only the front but there's the master of this web of scam. So why did you pick her?
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Damn. Revelation time. :lol2:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=bubblegum;#391961;1396873101][yeah its bel and daisy mae . bel : our relationship last for about 6months above. correct me bel if im wrong - daiz : about two weeks.] -my memory tells me, it wasnt really a relationship because i liked you then and you liked me as well but didnt tell me that you were courting daisy so you two got together. Fact: you cheated. :)[/quote] THIS! :thumbsup: HAHAHA. Two-timer dundun. :xixi: Why did you do it? Did you know that you broke daisy's heart? :facepalm:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#391961;1396873101]Fact: you cheated. :)[/quote] Tsk tsk dondon. :no2: Everyone, give dondon (-) repu points. :lol3::lol3::lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=bubblegum;#391961;1396873101]- but she got all the good genes while you...nvmind :lol2: did it ever occur to you that you were adopted?[/quote] lol its impossible that im adopted coz my face is the same with my father [quote=bubblegum;#391961;1396873101]-my memory tells me, it wasnt really a relationship because i liked you then and you liked me as well but didnt tell me that you were courting daisy so you two got together. Fact: you cheated. :)[/quote] Lol. i didn't cheat. if you want a revelation, fine. i will tell. me and daiz is in a relationship for about two weeks. she always call me at my phone while you are texting. after 1week, my feelings have been changed. i tell daiz that i like you (im just being honest to her). Then daiz and i split up after 2weeks. Then we became together. I didn't make a relationship to both of you at the same day. [quote=bubblegum;#391961;1396873101]Also, i cant see the pictures. Cant you just name them instead? And who is number 1 among those 4?[/quote] its llyanz, aya, bel, chaw [quote=des;#391965;1396873671]THIS! :thumbsup: HAHAHA. Two-timer dundun. :xixi: Why did you do it? Did you know that you broke daisy's heart? :facepalm:[/quote] [quote=aya;#391969;1396874869]Tsk tsk dondon. :no2: Everyone, give dondon (-) repu points. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Lol. So be it :p its up to you. believe what you think is telling the truth :yes2:

Last edited by Natsume (2014-04-07 09:13:58)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Natsume;#391971;1396875928]Lol. So be it :p its up to you. believe what you think is telling the truth :yes2:[/quote] :lol3: You upset dondon? I was just kidding. :xixi: -Which male ftalker do you want to kiss in the neck? :xixi: -Do you still wanna get back with Bel? -Do you have a photo of Daiz? Can't remember what she looks like. :plotting: -What's your favorite song at the moment? -What do you like best about Llyanz, physically? :lol: [quote=Natsume;#391862;1396825207]fyi its not a date :lol3: it's an ftalk eb. We are not that close that time.[/quote] Did you ever go on a date with her, just the two of you?
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

what's the brand of facial wash and shampoo you use? :thumbsup: who's more hensam you or your brother? :thumbsup: when did your mom and dad make you? how? :thumbsup:

Last edited by bramzero (2014-04-07 12:02:33)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Natsume;#391959;1396871976]Most dangerous thing you've ever done? ride on a star frisbee (star city) :xixi:[/quote] shettttt i feel you kuya dondon, i thought i was about to die when i went on that thing. ugh :faint: its scarier than the ones in EK. do you agree? :lol2: [hr] 1. who is the closest to you in your family? 2. are you family-oriented?
ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Congrats, Dondon! :thumbsup:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=aya;#391976;1396878257]:lol3: You upset dondon? I was just kidding. :xixi:[/quote] no. don't worry i'm not upset to you. i just hope she stand for what she say. such a big word for decent girl like her. lmao; [quote=aya;#391976;1396878257]-Which male ftalker do you want to kiss in the neck? :xixi: -Do you still wanna get back with Bel? -Do you have a photo of Daiz? Can't remember what she looks like. :plotting: -What's your favorite song at the moment? -What do you like best about Llyanz, physically? :lol:[/quote] - James i hope he like it :lol3: - Nope. - i think you already add her in fb. she's daisy mae. - hmmm.. my current lss is timber :d - her eyes and lips :xixi: [quote=aya;#391976;1396878257]Did you ever go on a date with her, just the two of you?[/quote] Just a friendly meet. many times, maybe 10+ :d [quote=bramzero;#391998;1396886493]what's the brand of facial wash and shampoo you use? :thumbsup: who's more hensam you or your brother? :thumbsup: when did your mom and dad make you? how? :thumbsup:[/quote] - master eskinol for the face and loreal for the hair :yes2: - my brother :lol: - haha :lol2: if i tell that here, you might banned me :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#392004;1396895929]shettttt i feel you kuya dondon, i thought i was about to die when i went on that thing. ugh :faint: its scarier than the ones in EK. do you agree? :lol2:[/quote] yeah yeah i agree :xixi: im not scared to some rides of ek, that frizbee gave me a headache :lol2: [quote=Pawws;#392004;1396895929]1. who is the closest to you in your family? 2. are you family-oriented?[/quote] 1. my younger brother, and my two sisters. i can tell them anything and they are very understanding :d 2. yeah. i spend most of the time to them. I just want them to feel happy everytime. i know they are still sad because our father passed away last year. We are just doing our best to make our bond more stronger :d [quote=ECKAdoodles;#392012;1396903040]Congrats, Dondon! :thumbsup:[/quote] thank you ecka :d
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

omg whos dat mmp member? it wont matter anymore cuz she's inactive now right? :xixi: btw do you think james has juicy lips? what kind of kiss will you give him? ever thought of being gay before? how do you get a girl to like you?
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Oh yeah... congratz to you Lover Boy! Waaakakaaaa....Is that true you 18? That makez meh jealous....im so old! Have a cool day attemptin you questy man! :lol3:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=Natsume;#391959;1396871976]haha actually i'm not kilig i'll a little bit of scared because of pressure here its been a long time since i confessed to her, maybe she forgot that now. hihi. and about my crush here, can i just pm to you or can i tell it to you in person[/quote] :threaten: where's the pm? you can tell me now so we can talk about it in person :xixi: and who's that mmp member? :xixi: have you ever had romantic feelings with same sex?
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=Natsume;#391959;1396871976]now i'm really get grilled. fafs, its complicated coz before, she's easily get mad at me. if i still insist, she might avoid me forever also she promise her mom/dad that she will focus first on her studies. As of now, im happy that she trust me and treat me as one of her bestfriend.[/quote] Grilled pusit? :lol3: =D haha jk that's BEFORE fafs :yes2: why not now? haha Yup its cool to focus on studies first :) but now she's done, why not? poknat :lol3: [quote=Natsume;#391959;1396871976]haha i know your a master of da-moves can you teach me sometime anyway, as i say, it will not work even i try. I just want her to be happy. sorry fafs, hope you understand[/quote] Oh come on! you're the master :bow: you don't even do much to score some :lol3: loljk Maybe, sincerity is what's lacking? or commitment? :lol2: maybe she sees you as a friend coz the "thing" isn't there yet? :lol2: im not sure what that thing is either but you'll get it :lol3: I dont understand :lol2::lol2::lol2: loljk [quote=Natsume;#391959;1396871976]haha she's a member of mmp before. she's inactive now. ok fafs, thats all i can say. She might kill me if i say it[/quote] wanna do pinoy henyo? :lol3: Is she thin? or chubby? :lol3::lol2: loljk [quote=bianx;#392062;1396931445]and who's that mmp member?[/quote] [quote=des;#391960;1396872763]I wanna know.[/quote] HAHAH :lol3: a lot of interested parties are inquiring :lol3: haha [hr][hr] Ok lets cool it off a bit :lol2: :lol2: Q: Do you have tatoo/piercing? Q: Any anting anting for chixx or other sort? :lol2:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

[quote=chaw;#392045;1396922071]omg whos dat mmp member? it wont matter anymore cuz she's inactive now right? :xixi: btw do you think james has juicy lips? what kind of kiss will you give him? ever thought of being gay before? how do you get a girl to like you?[/quote] - but she's active on fb :lol2: sorry chaw i can't tell. but don't worry, i'll ask her permission first :d - fvck, what kind of question is that :lol3: i won't kiss him :p - nope. never in my life :d - maybe a good conversation, understanding, trust and sincerity. [quote=Principe Azheef;#392046;1396922128]Oh yeah... congratz to you Lover Boy! Waaakakaaaa....Is that true you 18? That makez meh jealous....im so old! Have a cool day attemptin you questy man! :lol3:[/quote] - wakakaka yeah bigBro :lol2: thanks for that :cheers: stay away from drugs ok? :lol3: [quote=bianx;#392062;1396931445]:threaten: where's the pm? you can tell me now so we can talk about it in person :xixi:[/quote] don't be so excited ok :lol2: dont worry its getting near :xixi: [quote=bianx;#392062;1396931445]and who's that mmp member? :xixi: have you ever had romantic feelings with same sex?[/quote] - I'll tell you soon :lol2: - nope, never in my life. maybe your thinking about yaoi :lol2: [quote=cropped.head;#392063;1396932530]Grilled pusit? :lol3: =D haha jk that's BEFORE fafs :yes2: why not now? haha Yup its cool to focus on studies first :) but now she's done, why not? poknat :lol3:[/quote] Yeah i like pusit :lol2: I don't want to forced her fafs. but i'll think about that. dont worry :xixi: [quote=cropped.head;#392063;1396932530]Oh come on! you're the master :bow: you don't even do much to score some :lol3: loljk Maybe, sincerity is what's lacking? or commitment? :lol2: maybe she sees you as a friend coz the "thing" isn't there yet? :lol2: im not sure what that thing is either but you'll get it :lol3: I dont understand :lol2::lol2::lol2: loljk[/quote] :lol3: if your in my situation, you will understand fafs :lol3: I'll try to find what that 'thing' is :lol2: you can call me slow or whatever, But i still respect her decision. I don't want to rush things up to her. sorry if i break some of ftalkers expectation :xixi: [quote=cropped.head;#392063;1396932530]wanna do pinoy henyo? :lol3: Is she thin? or chubby? :lol3::lol2: loljk[/quote] haha kinda chubby. :xixi: [quote=cropped.head;#392063;1396932530]HAHAH :lol3: a lot of interested parties are inquiring :lol3: haha[/quote] patience is a virtue :lol2: [quote=cropped.head;#392063;1396932530]Ok lets cool it off a bit :lol2: :lol2: Q: Do you have tatoo/piercing? Q: Any anting anting for chixx or other sort? :lol2:[/quote] - im planning to have a tattoo at my back. maybe a raven :lol3: - i dont have for chix :lol2:. only a neclace and bracelet with a cross :d

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:03

[ 8 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy