Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Fun Corner 
  • » Ask the poster/s above you anything!

Ask the poster/s above you anything!

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: Ask the poster/s above you anything!

[quote=aya;#400096;1398186164]Pawws, what is your favorite type of cloud? :lol2:[/quote] nimbus clouds because it brings out the rain. [i]'there's always a rainbow after the rain'[/i] nyeehhhhhhk nyek nyek HAHAHAHAHA :lol3: [quote=Chou99;#400108;1398187272]duh sorry I missread :fear: I'm 19 years old this year . I take computer sience for studying :D[/quote] ohhh thats great :thumbsup: @t: what are your hobbies?
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

@aya yep thats how it's supposed to work. You just dont get to ask the person above you but also the tpam of tpam haha basically you can ask anyone who posts in this thread which is why i said anyone can be ftw on this thread. Thanks for your answer. I'm gonna keep those in mind once i find a boyfriend. [quote]What is your guilty pleasure ?[/quote] Eating with bare hands. [quote]what are your hobbies?[/quote] Watching movies, listening to good music, cleaning the house and cut and paste and decorate whatever i want, and chatting too
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

How long is your hair? o:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Do you like marshmallows? @everyone
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

No they make me puke :( @TPAM: do you like manikins? :lol2:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=chaw;#400254;1398222895]How long is your hair? o:[/quote] 5-6 inches below the shoulders [quote=bianx;#400269;1398224827]Do you like marshmallows?[/quote] Nope. They're soft and mushy. Question: in your own words, what is love?

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-04-23 02:10:01)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

He is the reason why I even forgive the people who wronged me. Why is your caption "Desolation"?
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=chaw;#400308;1398233899]Why is your caption "Desolation"?[/quote] The past three years made me feel that emotion. It's destructive and makes me feel helpless and at the same time I find myself being drawn towards that certain feeling. There is not a single day in the past three years where I have not felt desolate and useless and I tend to blame no one but myself. Even though the pain is caused by another person, I feel that I have caused or pushed that person to behave as such and thus, hurting me in the process. I started hating going out and preferred to stay inside my room. I became a shut-in. I forgot how to hold a conversation with a regular person and so, I dread socializing with other people. I hated the people around me, even my family. It's prolly cause I want them to leave me alone and not nag me about what to do with my life. Eventually, I grew weary of my dark room ad the sense of isolation it imposes on me. I started reading books which lifted my spirits a little and I accepted invitations by friends to go out and have fun like swimming, morning jog, karaoke singing and some silly stuff. I started smiling a little more and laughed a little bit because I know I am not destined to be in desolation for a long time. The caption reminds me never to go back to being depressed in sad because it's better to waste time being happy and fulfilled instead of moping and sulking and being depressed. :-) [spoiler]Nah,i'm just kidding chaw. It's actually from my favorite movie, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug.[/spoiler] [hr][hr] Yung mga magpopost dito, sagutin yung mga tanong sa taas na gusto niyong sagutin hindi yung tanong lang ng tanong, okay? hahaha peace *lots of smileys baka may magalit na naman*
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

^oh okay :lol: My hair is more or less, 8" long? I guess.. In my words, love is something you feel when caring Q: chaw is your hair really curly? @belle wc do you prefer, straight or long hair? @paw have you received my text last night? @ate aya will you get mad if someone will call you in the middle of the night without any reasons? :lol: he/she just want to say hello, cause you know i am near to calling you last night but i got scared that you might be mad at me :lol2: @sheila: are you an indonesian? :D
Yoona
Yoona's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-08-17

Can we be friends? Do you like kpop? Thats for everyone
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Chou99;#400108;1398187272]What is your guilty pleasure ?[/quote] Pissing people off. :xixi: [quote=Pawws;#400110;1398187655]'there's always a rainbow after the rain' nyeehhhhhhk nyek nyek HAHAHAHAHA :lol3:[/quote] :lol3::lol3::lol3: Can't help but smile after reading nyek nyek nyek. :lol3: [quote=bubblegum;#400143;1398204674]I'm gonna keep those in mind once i find a boyfriend.[/quote] Do you still want an ftalker for a boyfriend or have you already given up on internet relationship? [quote=bianx;#400327;1398241164]@ate aya will you get mad if someone will call you in the middle of the night without any reasons?[/quote] Depends on who is calling. :lol2: [quote=bianx;#400327;1398241164]cause you know i am near to calling you last night but i got scared that you might be mad at me :lol2:[/quote] I won't get mad if it's you but I won't prolly answer it if I am already sleeping or playing, my dad can't even reach me and has to contact my boyfriend first HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Did I give you my old number or new number? 0917 (old) 0915 (new) [quote=bianx;#400269;1398224827]Do you like marshmallows?[/quote] Yes. Looks adorable on hotdog sticks. :lol2: Always present in children's party hekhekhek. [quote=Yoona;#400341;1398246128]Can we be friends?[/quote] Okay. I am mesmerized by your avatar. [quote=Yoona;#400341;1398246128]Do you like kpop?[/quote] Just a bit. You need to talk to @PUSH if you want to fangirling. I only love Kim Soo Hyun. :lol2:
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

to everyone above me, what is your greatest fear? :lol:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=bianx;#400327;1398241164]@belle wc do you prefer, straight or long hair?[/quote] Both. [quote=Yoona;#400341;1398246128]Can we be friends?[/quote] Sure girl. :thumbsup: I'm Bel, 25 yo, 162cm, i love eating fried chicken, chicken pops, chicken curry, chicken adobo, and tinolang chicken. I prefer to be alone most of the time and sometimes I cant help but say what's on my mind regardless i might offend someone. I sleep roughly 10hrs every day and I hate being woken up especially by my alarm clock. I like reading articles about gadgets and I consider myself as a fun person when I want to. I'm moody, cranky and I just keep quiet when i'm pissed off. What about you? [quote=aya;#400672;1398277353]Do you still want an ftalker for a boyfriend or have you already given up on internet relationship?[/quote] No more ftalk boyfriend please hahah i've had too much already lol i guess having a relationship with someone from the internet is fine provided you see each other first in person and see if you get along just fine [quote=ninch;#400674;1398277960]to everyone above me, what is your greatest fear?[/quote] Holding/standing near a balloon. I always have this nagging feeling it will pop any second. I cant say it's my greatest fear tho but it's been my recent fear. [quote=Yoona;#400341;1398246128]Do you like kpop?[/quote] Not really. They make boys look like girls. Kpop transformed men into something effeminate. Real men should be manly imho. Also, I don't understand a shit what they're saying. [hr][hr][hr] @everyone --> Favorite youtube artists and why?
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=ninch;#400674;1398277960]to everyone above me, what is your greatest fear? :lol:[/quote] Ive been thinking about this for quite sometime now, and still couldn't figure out what is it, i'll say, my greatest fear is to lose all the important people, and things i used to live with in my whole life My fav youtube artists are the people behind wong fu productions and boyce avenue because of their unique arts and performances Ate @aya you gave me the new one. 0915 :eh2: can i contact your bf too? If ever i cant reach your number hahahahahahah kidding. @belle is there any particular reason why you started this kind of thread? :lol: and if none, if you're going to think of a reason why you have wanted to start this thread what is it going to be? (Aside frm the fact that it can add to your number of posts :lol:)
Monchhichi
Monchhichi's display avatar
» n00b
Harder Better Faster
Team Savage
Tomorrowland
2014-08-15

What is the one lesson you learned as a child that still affects your life today?
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

@belle is there any particular reason why you started this kind of thread? and if none, if you're going to think of a reason why you have wanted to start this thread what is it going to be? (Aside frm the fact that it can add to your number of posts - i'm curious as to other members and would like to get to know them better. It's also fun reading the answers of the posters and the more fun the answers are, the more questions they will lead to. What is the one lesson you learned as a child that still affects your life today? -listen to your parents. They have more life experiences than you do. The young generation has knowledge but not wisdom. It is our elders we should listen to because they know better experience-wise. [hr] Do you have a hatred to a particular person? If yes, please tell us why you hate him/her.
kayeelsters
 Kayeel
kayeelsters's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Like a Boss
2019-03-11
Website

How do love move?
Monchhichi
Monchhichi's display avatar
» n00b
Harder Better Faster
Team Savage
Tomorrowland
2014-08-15

[quote=Chou99;#400108;1398187272]What is your guilty pleasure ?[/quote] cleaning my ears with q-tips...i know i know, they're not supposed to go in your ears but maybe if someone didn't put my g-spot in my f@ck^ng ear canal then it wouldn't be so d@mn pleasurable!

Last edited by Monchhichi (2014-05-30 22:28:28)

• Fun Corner 
  • » Ask the poster/s above you anything!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:41

[ 8 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy