Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Chan
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:12:26)

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Re: .

When I hand wash my clothes, sometimes, I use the feet :lol3:
Natsume
Natsume's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Optimum Pride
Team Savage
2021-12-17

I'm in my bedroom (second floor) and my brother is on the first floor. I texted him just to get me a water :lol2:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

- Opened a cereal box and a box of fresh milk. Didn't mix them up in a bowl. Ate and drank directly from both boxes alternately. - My friends and I were going on an outing. Realised just after I got out of my house that I forgot to bring my slippers. Walked through the hot sand of the beach barefooted.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I called my baby sister's phone just to tell her to come in to the room and turn the light off and lock the door.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

I never attempt to exert any effort in farting or pooping. Honestly, I do not really know how to [i]ire[/i] (push) the air or whatever out of my anus HAHAHAHAHAHHAA. I just sit in the toilet and hope it'll come out on its own. :lol3: When I was a kid until I was a sophomore in college, I always ask the maid to get me a glass of water when I am thirsty like I'd shout "Tubigggg" until they hear me. (I don't do it anymore because our tita scolded us and said it's bad to ask for help when I can do it on my own). I can't do anything standing up for too long. [quote=Tres;#401406;1398482485]Opened a cereal box and a box of fresh milk. Didn't mix them up in a bowl. Ate and drank directly from both boxes alternately.[/quote] Did it with a tasty bread and sandwich spread. :lol3: [quote=Chan;#401281;1398441674]got back from travelling, didn't touch anything and unpack until 1 month later[/quote] I also did that but it was not a month maybe 1 or 2 weeks max because it is also I who will suffer doing heaps and heaps of laundry. :ohno:

Last edited by aya (2014-05-02 04:18:30)

Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#401613;1398542099]I just sit in the toilet and hope it'll come out on its own.[/quote] You must take a lot of time in the toilet if that's the case HAHHAHAHAHAHA [quote=aya;#401613;1398542099]Did it with a tasty bread and sandwich spread. :lol3:[/quote] How was the spread packed? Was it in a sachet or in a jar? [i]Papak na ituuuuuu[/i] :lol3: @t Was about to make myself a Milo drink but there was no hot water left in our thermos. So I just ate the Milo powder in my mug instead.
Chan
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:12:10)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Chan;#401889;1398639172]my mama calls meCHAAAAN!!!! (very angry)me: *closes computer, gets up, opens door, walks downstairs, jumps through hoop of fire, fights muhammad ali in his prime, wrestles a bear, out runs usain bolt, climbs mount everest*mama: hand me that water bottle on the tableme:fuck[/quote] brah this is what I ALWAYS do to my little sister now i'm thinking if she secretly hates me :lol3:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

-I wanted coke one day, but i didnt want to get up and buy. I installed skype, messaged my sister to come in my room and then gave her money to buy coke and asked her go give me some. -Usually put all of my clothes in the washer when im actually not lazy, 40mins after its washed, too lazy to hang it. didnt hang it for probably a day, someone did hang my clothes and folded it. Asked my niece to put it in my room -I always dont want to go out for load. I usually save everyone who i know has a loading business. When i usually ran out of load, i just text them to load me and i pay them when i see them. (i dont want postpaid :lol3:, its so expensive). If nobody replies, i dont have load til I see them and ask for load from them [quote=Tres;#401674;1398568466]Was about to make myself a Milo drink but there was no hot water left in our thermos. So I just ate the Milo powder in my mug instead.[/quote] This, i usually do this in the office :lol3:

Last edited by PUSH (2014-04-27 22:31:09)

ECKAdoodles
» FTalkAgent
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter
Team Savage
2015-02-20

Asked my sibling to give me the remote control when it is only a step away from me. :lol:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Just last night, i couldn't find the 'sign out' thingy on my twitter so i deleted the app. Also, used my toe to push the 1/2/3/4 button on the e-fan. Can't reach it, don't need it.

Last edited by bubblegum (2014-04-28 12:29:43)

Chan
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:11:50)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Too lazy to watch my favorite TV shows online in streams and so I download the whole thing instead. Too lazy to prepare and cook myself dinner so I just order the food online and have them delivered at home. Then I yell at people downstairs to come to my room so I could give them the money to pay for the delivery and tell them to just come back and give me my order. :ohno: I threw my trash in the morning. Too lazy to fold my clothes, so I pile them up and just throw them everywhere. One side of my room is for "clean" clothes, while the other side is for the dirty ones. This lasted for about 3 or 4 months. :wasted: More of lazy me next time. I'm too lazy to write everything in here. Gotta need time to think. :shrug:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Chan;#401889;1398639172]its fun use everything you have before washing :xixi:[/quote] I used to do it all the time with my underwear HAHAHAHAHAHHA. :lol3::lol3::lol3: And then I'd get my period lollololol no panties left. /sad [quote=PUSH;#401918;1398652237]didnt hang it for probably a day[/quote] Won't that stink?? :lol2: [quote=Chan;#402226;1398705712]i use my feet on everything too[/quote] Yea when there were no flatscreens yet, I used my toe to switch channels. :lol2: [hr] When no one's looking I squat on the sink while washing the dishes coz I am too lazy to do it standing up, sometimes I don't scrub the back part of the plate with soap. :lol:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[spoiler]Washin clothes durin weekends, when I say weekends it means every sunday...laz minute job....omfg...rofl! :lol3:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2014-04-28 14:11:49)

zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

Too lazy to do the dishes. bought paper plates. Too lazy to dispose of paper plates, put plastic on top of paper plate. Too lazy to reheat food, ate it straight from the fridge.
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

- picking up something on the ground using my feet :lol: - not doing household chores every single day

Last edited by bianx (2014-04-28 21:42:51)

PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=aya;#402243;1398707905]Won't that stink??[/quote] I always put lots of fabcon, im addicted to the smell of fabcon :lol3: Besides, my mom usually washes it again. [hr] Today, my out was at 130PM (mnla time), but i was so lazy to commute since its hot and all. I stayed until 5pm and waited for my sister to buy something at the mall where i work so i can ride the car going home :thumbsup:
anesforsaken
 anes
anesforsaken's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
SSDD
homeless
Website

Turn off the alarm

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk