We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

JohnCaps

A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Re: JohnCaps

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#402957;1398883751]Hey. Where's the FTW :lol3:[/quote] Maybe he's busy looking at the mirror. :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=Tres;#402936;1398879987]but I can't stand sweet guys because.. they're guys :lol3:[/quote] lmao! :lol3: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! okayyyyyyyyyyyy, sabi mo e! :xixi: The character's name is 'Eya', not Iya, not Aya, but Eya. Dunno if the author is going for cute because it is not working for me. Naiinis lang ako kapag mine-mention yung name niya, idk, ako lang ata nakaka-puna nung maliliit na bagay. :lol2: But yep you're right, medyo chill lang yung character niya in the movie... which is a good thing, bc I'm so fed up with all the usual scenes. :thumbsup: Right, right, or we can bungee jump. Are you up for it? :lol3: [quote=des;#402886;1398860432]@Pawws : Is there a tiny hope that you'll seriously end up with Alex? :xixi:[/quote] I..... can't.... uh.... *nose bleed* :faint: just kidding! :lol2:
eizeeiz
 Eiz
eizeeiz's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
2014-12-16

Congratuleyshons, JohnCaps. You are so back, motherfucker. Question: So you are mad at us? #IYKWM. :p
JohnCaps
 John Capili
» FTalker
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
sa puso mo..
2014-05-02
Website

Mates, I am apologizing right now because I did not fulfill my responsibilities as the Ftalker of the Week, or FTW. I was hired to be Taylor Swift's back up singer during her concert in Australia. I did not have the time to check my Nokia 3210 to get on FTalk and answer your questions. I am deeply sorry. In those five days, I have learned how to speak in perfect English. :) Thank you for being considerate. I will most likely be inactive for the rest of the week as I have been called to shadow for Lorde. News came that she is ill. I will be the one singing in place of her. Thank you everybody for the wonderful wishes.

Last edited by JohnCaps (2014-05-02 09:26:39)

bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

^good luck on your career, johncaps. May the force be with you!
MC-ngapalanamekoikaw
 MC ang itawag mo sakin
MC-ngapalanamekoikaw's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter

[quote=JohnCaps;#403735;1399036661]Mates, I am apologizing right now because I did not fulfill my responsibilities as the Ftalker of the Week, or FTW. I was hired to be Taylor Swift's back up singer during her concert in Australia. I did not have the time to check my Nokia 3210 to get on FTalk and answer your questions. I am deeply sorry. In those five days, I have learned how to speak in perfect English. Thank you for being considerate. I will most likely be inactive for the rest of the week as I have been called to shadow for Lorde. News came that she is ill. I will be the one singing in place of her. Thank you everybody for the wonderful wishes.[/quote] May the power of your mirror, guide you to your wonderful career.. I know people with great handsomeness comes with great talent.. Just don't forget to thank your mirror for every blessing you have.. Love your mirror prior than your ugly neighbor.. Always head's up to anyone, because you know that you have the power of the mirror that will protect your handsomeness, forever.. :thumbsup: MTBWY!!
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=des;#402886;1398860432]@ninch : You haven't answered this yet so I'm posting this again. Describe Love statistically.[/quote] here you go, @des :lol3: Love is when you found the uniformly minimum-variance unbiased estimator to your sample distribution.
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website