We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

JohnCaps

A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Re: JohnCaps

[quote=FTalk Enforcer;#401831;1398611535]"I may not be handsome, but at least im handsome.."[/quote] Hi John. Define handsome. :) How are you? I mean, how are you?
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Pawws Exactly the first thing I thought when I saw the main character HAHAHAHAHA she does look like kathryn bernardo. How is James Reid's tagalog, has he improved? Hahahahaha the film looks promisiiiiing. I feel like it will give me the kilig vibes too. I'll download it.. but that takes a couple months or so, right? :lol2: The reason I pray before a rollercoaster ride is because I'm scared the people at the front would puke out of nowhere or scream so loud their saliva would spill out of their mouths. I don't wanna be a victim in such an unfortunate experience :lol3::lol3: [hr][hr] Joooooooooohn uso sumagot my friend :lol3:
iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite

If your life were a movie, what would be the title?
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

@Tres right? Hahahahaha, its crazy how they actually looked a like. :facepalm: :lol3: james is surprisingly so fluent in tagalog, but yanno, he's better off with his aussie-english accent. HAHAHA :redface: one more character to look forward to is chad's (benjie paras' son) because he's super sweet, like it makes you want him as your bff lol :xixi: my friend, she watched it online. so if you really, really want to adi, then pilitin mo nalang manood online, though medjo malabo lang. or you can wait... for months. it's up to you man! :lol2: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg alex!!! kadiri naman yan!! yanno i can never unread that right? ((((((= :lol3: you can either be puked on or sakay ka nalang sa harap, keri mo ba sa harap? bc i can't. :xixi: [hr] oi johncaps umayos ka!
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

[quote=aya;#402676;1398801267]Okay Pawws, no need to answer. I know it's Alex. HAHahAHHAhHAhahahA.[/quote] :lol3: @T This man right here is making a history. :lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Well at least this thread reached 3 pages already :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

yeah 3 pages of us questioning and answering each another. :lol2: fail ftw lol
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

OMG PAW and Alex~! I got so kilig :love:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=PUSH;#402880;1398859834]OMG PAW and Alex~! I got so kilig :love:[/quote] Love love love. <3 :xixi: Still noanswers? :facepalm: Here are some questions to make this thread running. @PUSH : Describe your ideal guy / husband / boyfriend. @Pawws : Is there a tiny hope that you'll seriously end up with Alex? :xixi: @Tres : Will you go to Manila to visit Pawws? @Bianx : What makes Kite the best man for you? :xixi: @ninch : You haven't answered this yet so I'm posting this again. Describe Love statistically. @iSuperman : What is the first thing that you see in a woman? @A I C H : Tell us something about your username. HAHA. Since the FTW is not answering, might as well ask those who are posting. :lol:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=Pawws;#402857;1398850120]yeah 3 pages of us questioning and answering each another. :lol2: fail ftw lol[/quote] :facepalm: :lol3: @des nice idea :thumbsup: :xixi: Well for me, kite is the best man simply because he loves me for what i am and for what i am becoming in some days. :lol2: you know like, days/a week before period days :lol3: Hwbout you des? Do you have special someone? :heart:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

[quote=bianx;#402889;1398863408]@des nice idea :thumbsup: :xixi: Well for me, kite is the best man simply because he loves me for what i am and for what i am becoming in some days. :lol2: you know like, days/a week before period days :lol3:[/quote] Well,that's good. What arethe qualities of Kite that you can't stand sometimes? :xixi: [quote=bianx;#402889;1398863408]Hwbout you des? Do you have special someone? :heart:[/quote] Nope I don't have any at the moment. :cool:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=des;#402886;1398860432]@A I C H : Tell us something about your username. HAHA. Since the FTW is not answering, might as well ask those who are posting. :lol:[/quote] LOL. Might as well answer this. @des Nothing special. Well I'm Aico irl. Aich here (read as aytch). ;)
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Let's make this "THE LAST PERSON WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD WILL DETERMINE THE NEXT FTW" :lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Refresh~
house

[quote=des;#402898;1398864208][quote=bianx;#402889;1398863408]@des nice idea :thumbsup: :xixi: Well for me, kite is the best man simply because he loves me for what i am and for what i am becoming in some days. :lol2: you know like, days/a week before period days :lol3:[/quote] Well,that's good. What arethe qualities of Kite that you can't stand sometimes? :xixi: [quote=bianx;#402889;1398863408]Hwbout you des? Do you have special someone? :heart:[/quote] Nope I don't have any at the moment. :cool:[/quote] His choosy-ness with food :lol3: like he doesn't want too much of this too much of that, don't even want spaghetti + rice and so much more [i]kaartehan[/i] sometimes :lol2: Don't you have any suitors at the moment? Did you have any romantic relationship with any of the ftalker guys? If yes with whom? :xixi: if no, who's your ft crush as of today? :xixi:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

^ I dont wanna answer anymore. :lol3: HAHAHA WHERE'S THE REAL FTW?!
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

@Pawws yeah I remember watching him in PBB and admiring the way he said "mate." HAHAHAHAHA so aussie. I want an aussie accent too :lol3: but I can't stand sweet guys because.. they're guys :lol3: I'm looking forward to the character that's inlove with Cross. What's her name again? She's pretty and she looks mysterious and she has that "in-love" aura without the desperada :lol3: correct me if I'm wrong though. Ayokong tiisin yung malabo. Malabo eh. :lol3::lol3: I'll just wait for the webrip or dvdrip or whatever. Hahahaahahahaha keri ko sa harap! But I want to sit at the very back. The pull is so much greater compared to when you're seated at the front. Let's just sit at the back and pray that no puke will ever kiss our faces :lol3: ya can't unread it? Sorry not sorry HAHAHAHAHAAHA [quote=des;#402886;1398860432]@Tres : Will you go to Manila to visit Pawws?[/quote] :xixi: @des same as bianx's question. Who is your FT crush?? :lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Ask bel lots of question then stop posting after she answers hahahahahahhaa.
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: HARDCORE!
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Hey. Where's the FTW :lol3:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=aya;#402956;1398883706]Ask bel lots of question then stop posting after she answers hahahahahahhaa.[/quote] What? Haha. Mean but i'm not surprised. :lol2: Johncaps should get here already. This is becoming an offtopic thread. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bubblegum;#403001;1398900551]What? Haha. Mean but i'm not surprised. :lol2: Johncaps should get here already. This is becoming an offtopic thread. :lol3:[/quote] If this gets more pages than ninch, it'll be so funny. :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:58

[ 8 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy