anes
anesforsaken's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
SSDD
homeless
Website

Re: aya

[quote=aya;#417403;1402324601]Yea for fapping. :lol3: HAHAHAHA. Joke. Unless I'm super exhausted yea I can't fall asleep right away. Sometimes it even takes an hour or more so I give up and open the computer[/quote] to much thinking about past and future haha [quote=aya;#417403;1402324601]I started late. >.< And sometimes I stop. What level are you?[/quote] 342 i bored since i got the cheat engines hahah [quote=aya;#417403;1402324601]No hidden meaning. I prolly thought it was cool.[/quote] yeah i like that name :lol3: im lil bit a fans of you btw haha :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=aya;#417403;1402324601]We can even eat out if you want. lol. :lol3: Your treat. :xixi:[/quote] :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#417403;1402324601]Have you ever been in a fight?[/quote] in HS.. fight with junior and senior... sometimes they call they father, they call they brother. i can face it :lol3: - Already make a married proposal? Ftalk member who ever courted you? Alcohol or Weed? 5 ftalk members you want to slap? If you allowed to banned/block members here, who is he/she? why?
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=Tres;#417429;1402375402]HAHAHAHHAHAHA yuna you are next. Don't dare disappear on us. It's time you kept your ava on that most active today section in the portal[/quote] alex why u do this :bomb::lol3::lol3: i want to disappear but can't cus i want to spam kaka's FTW thread :lol3::lol3: [quote=aya;#417434;1402385085]Coz I am friggin married oh my Godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.[/quote] BUT WHY DRUNK?!?!?! :lol3: wait drunk as in drink alcohols until drunk or the other kind of 'drunk'? :lol3: [quote=aya;#417434;1402385085]Coz we've been lovey dovey since the first time we met in 2007 and you're so nice and superrrr sweeet and thoughtful.[/quote] let's be les. :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#417434;1402385085]Yes. Breaking up with my first bf after Highschool and taking up a different course in College.[/quote] why do u want to break up with ur first bf? [quote=aya;#417434;1402385085]1 Yanagi Hisato (Last Game --- hoping it will turned into anime soon) 2. Kou Mabuchi (Ao Haru Ride --- will turned into anime soon)[/quote] pics pls :xixi: --- what do u think about alex? why do u choose him to be ur loveteam partner? if both of u are singles, any chance to be involved in romantic relationship? :xixi:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I actually love your response to my question :love: ive only been courted once and it felt weird AHAHAHAHA plus the people here in the US don't really know how to court so...:lol2: except my crazy mom wants the guys to court me :facepalm: she's so traditional lol When did u learn how to french kiss? Or did a guy teach you and show you how it's done? What story do you have that makes you different from everybody?

Last edited by chaw (2014-06-10 10:08:30)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

So your current bf didn't court you? :xixi: or did he? If yes, then for how long did you keep him waiting for your oh so sweet 'yes'? What is the most romantic thing he had done for you? Ayiiiiiiiieeeee Do you still get kilig whenever he tells you that he loves you? :xixi:
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Did ur first bf get the vcard? :xixi: Have you ever been to SOGO? :lol: What's your stand about oral sex? :eh: Light questions~ Your impression on EACH 7DS member. How are you planning to get back on Yuna for making you the FTW? :xixi: If you could kiss an ftalker right now, who would you kiss? If you're given a chance to slap chaw, will you do it? :lol3: What will you do if you see unya in the mall one day? Do you want to cosplay?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=anesforsaken;#417467;1402406998]i bored since i got the cheat engines hahah[/quote] That's why I don't cheat. :lol2: It's boring when you cheat. Like when we play Left 4 Dead and decided to add cheat codes, it gets boring and the level of excitement goes down. :lol2: [quote=anesforsaken;#417467;1402406998]im lil bit a fans of you btw haha :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Ohhh? Is that why you have forsaken on your username too? :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=anesforsaken;#417467;1402406998]in HS.. fight with junior and senior... sometimes they call they father, they call they brother. i can face it :lol3:[/quote] Do you win? [quote=anesforsaken;#417467;1402406998][b]Already make a married proposal?[/b] No........ [b]Ftalk member who ever courted you?[/b] No one courted me. [b]Alcohol or Weed?[/b] Weeeeedddddddddddd. [b]5 ftalk members you want to slap?[/b] Just about anyone when I'm upset. I slapped dondon gently when I lost my phone. :lol3::lol3: [b]If you allowed to banned/block members here, who is he/she? why?[/b] Nobody. There are so few of us left here, it'd be sad if I ban even just one person. :lol3:[/quote] [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] [quote=Jirichi;#417468;1402408186]i want to disappear but can't cus i want to spam kaka's FTW thread :lol3::lol3:[/quote] I will spam your thread next week. :bomb::bomb::bomb::turbopoke::turbopoke: [quote=Jirichi;#417468;1402408186]BUT WHY DRUNK?!?!?! :lol3:[/quote] Just wanna get wasted, release any inhibitions and have fun. :lol2: [quote=Jirichi;#417468;1402408186]why do u want to break up with ur first bf?[/quote] Coz he got abusive during College years so I'll break up with him before [i]that[/i] happened and our relationship would be left with good memories. :thumbsup: [quote=Jirichi;#417468;1402408186][b]what do u think about alex?[/b] Great confidante. You can tell him anything and it will never get out like he's always rooting for you whatever you do. [b]why do u choose him to be ur loveteam partner?[/b] Because everyone likes him. :lol3: He's dependable, willing and cooperative. [b]if both of u are singles, any chance to be involved in romantic relationship?:xixi:[/b] Oh no, I don't think so. :lol: A friend like him is hard soooo to find. It's better if we stay as friends.[/quote]

Last edited by aya (2014-06-15 12:58:25)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#417475;1402409286]ive only been courted once and it felt weird AHAHAHAHA plus the people here in the US don't really know how to court so...:lol2:[/quote] What did he do? :lol3: Why did you think it felt weird? :lol3: [quote=chaw;#417475;1402409286]except my crazy mom wants the guys to court me :facepalm: she's so traditional lol[/quote] Ahhh. :lol2: Of course, thy mother want to see the guy first so she can let you know if he's good for you or not before he becomes your boyfriend hahahahhahaha. :lol3: [quote=chaw;#417475;1402409286]When did u learn how to french kiss? Or did a guy teach you and show you how it's done?[/quote] You learn it on your own I think. :lol3: Like after so many kisses it'll become more and more intense and he'll prolly stick his tongue out at one point and you be like "What the fuck am I suppose to do??!!" So you stick your tongue out as well and try to imitate him as much as you can HAHAHHAHAHAHA. :lol3: Also I accidentally found out how to kiss deeply when my guy was resting his head on my lap Like this: [img=150x200]http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x2736949/man_lying_on_steps_with_head_in_womans_lap_CB107363.jpg[/img] so when he asked me to kiss him our mouths locked perfectly so I was like "Ohhh so that's why girls tilt their head to the side when they're kissing a guy on movies". HAHAHAHA.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx;#417476;1402409453][b]So your current bf didn't court you? :xixi: or did he? If yes, then for how long did you keep him waiting for your oh so sweet 'yes'?[/b] My bf was a snob. :lol3::lol3: I liked him a bit when I first saw him (he confessed he likes me too but he was no good with girls so it felt like my beauty didn't captivate him or sth like that) and then we texted for a little while (coz we'd always see each other whenever I drop by at our common friend's house) and then we went on a date and then we hit it off from there. :lol2: [b]What is the most romantic thing he had done for you? Ayiiiiiiiieeeee[/b] He'd given me a lot of plushies before and he likes to cook for me until now. :lol2: [b]Do you still get kilig whenever he tells you that he loves you?[/b] :xixi: Sometimes.[/quote] [quote=des;#417480;1402411002][b]Did ur first bf get the vcard? :xixi: [/b] I hate you. Yes. -___- [b]Have you ever been to SOGO?[/b] :lol: Yes, been there a couple of times but it wasn't for the sake of doing [i]it.[/i] [b]What's your stand about oral sex?[/b] :eh: Ew? :lol3: Light questions~ [b]Your impression on EACH 7DS member.[/b] Gimme the list of names please. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. [b]How are you planning to get back on Yuna for making you the FTW? [/b]:xixi: Ask her lots of <3 questions. [b]If you could kiss an ftalker right now, who would you kiss?[/b] Ninch. [b]If you're given a chance to slap chaw, will you do it? :lol3:[/b] Why would I do that? That's like child abuse. HAHAHAHAHHA. [b]What will you do if you see unya in the mall one day?[/b] Put on my poker face. If I'm with you guys maybe whisper things to each other and make fun of her. [b]Do you want to cosplay?[/b] I wanted to try it for the longest time but people around me are so discouraging -____-[/quote]

Last edited by aya (2014-06-15 13:00:42)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

It felt weird because it was unnatural an all he was doing was tryna please me :lol2: thats the same way with my mom-- of course she cant know if it's a good guy or not because the guy would put up an act in front of her :lol2: Omegeh HAHAHAHAHHA how can you tell between good kissers from the bad? do you momol a lot with your guy in public? :lol3: HAHAHAH
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

Who get cellphone number first? Did you get his, or did he get yours? :lol2: Why is he always there in your common friend's house? :lol3: is he a relative? Neighbor? What dish does he always cook for you? :love: Have you ever tried cooking for him too? If yes, what dish is that, if no, if you're given a chance to cook for him, what will you cook? If he's a dish, what is he and why? :xixi: What if he propose to marry you tomorrow, will you say yes? I get so kilig while asking these hahahahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=chaw;#417505;1402414936]It felt weird because it was unnatural an all he was doing was tryna please me :lol2:[/quote] ...Or putting a show in front of his friends. :lol2: [quote=chaw;#417505;1402414936]of course she cant know if it's a good guy or not because the guy would put up an act in front of her :lol2:[/quote] But still, she'd want to see if the guy's at least cute or not. HAHAHHAHAHA. My sister in law always tell her son not to get a dark girlfriend. :lol3::lol3: [quote=chaw;#417505;1402414936]Omegeh HAHAHAHAHHA how can you tell between good kissers from the bad?[/quote] You just do! :lol3: When you didn't like it then he's automatically a bad kisser. :lol3: Like when there's so much tongue action going on and you get too overwhelmed (What is happening??!) or when you were expecting a gentle kiss but he'd be like a dog and he's all over your face like he's gunna eat it. (One thing that annoys me the most is getting saliva on my nose!) When your teeth keeps bumping into each other. (Ouch!) or when he doesn't bother to completely swallow the food in his mouth before kissing you (Disgusting!!!) A guy who transfers a lot of saliva into your mouth (EWWWWWWWWW) [quote=chaw;#417505;1402414936]do you momol a lot with your guy in public? :lol3: HAHAHAH[/quote] Never!!
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bianx;#417512;1402415915][b]Who get cellphone number first? Did you get his, or did he get yours? :lol2:[/b] I got it from our common friend coz I was bored and our common friend hinted that he likes me so I was gunna make [i]papansin[/i] HAHHAHAHAHAHA. [b]Why is he always there in your common friend's house? :lol3: is he a relative? Neighbor?[/b] Our common friend is my neighbor in Sampaloc, Manila and [i]he[/i] was his classmate. :lol2: [b]What dish does he always cook for you? :love:[/b] His specialty is [i]sinigang na baboy[/i] and Cordon Bleu. He always fry me eggs and hotdogs coz it's easy HHAHAHAHAHAHA. :lol3: [b]Have you ever tried cooking for him too? If yes, what dish is that, if no, if you're given a chance to cook for him, what will you cook?[/b] My beefsteak and adobo are way better than his so I cook those dishes for him whenever he's craving for those dishes. [b]If he's a dish, what is he and why? :xixi:[/b] Porkchops. :lol3::lol3::lol3: Coz I love porkchops. :lol2: [b]What if he propose to marry you tomorrow, will you say yes?[/b] Like we're gunna get married tmr or he's just proposing?[/quote]
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

I can't quote i'm on mobile! Hahahahha. Vcard to first bf. hmmmm. Details please. :xixi: Like i said im on mobile so i cant give you the lost of 7DS peeps. Ahhahaha. Stop getting back at me. Hahaha
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=aya;#417516;1402416694]I got it from our common friend coz I was bored and our common friend hinted that he likes me so I was gunna make papansin HAHHAHAHAHAHA.[/quote] yak :puke::lol2:
Jirichi
Jirichi's display avatar
» FTalker
I am Pride.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-07-18
Website

[quote=aya;#417486;1402411851]I will spam your thread next week.[/quote] i shall vote for uma next week :thumbsup: [quote=aya;#417486;1402411851]Coz he got abusive during College years so I'll break up with him before that happened and our relationship would be left with good memories.[/quote] what is the [i]that[/i]? :lol: what kind of abusive actions did he do to you that time kaka? :ohno: [quote=aya;#417493;1402413917]I hate you. Yes. -___-[/quote] [quote=des;#417526;1402430257]Hahahahha. Vcard to first bf. hmmmm. Details please.[/quote] where? :lol: [quote=aya;#417493;1402413917]Yes, been there a couple of times but it wasn't for the sake of doing it.[/quote] what is SOGO? :lol3: ---- if u can describe urself in -derelogy, which type are u kaka? which one do u prefer and why : tsundere or yandere? muscled-man or geek? gamer or non gamer? [quote=des;#417526;1402430257]Like i said im on mobile so i cant give you the lost of 7DS peeps. Ahhahaha. Stop getting back at me. Hahaha[/quote] lemme help u des :lol3::lol3: [b]des chaw Tres ninch Chan Pawws Jirichi sarcastickidsoldier uma bramzero ice dch PUSH Edd kite[/b]
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

Thanks yuna. :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

what do you like better, your butt or your boobs? aaaaaaaaand why? :lol2: how abt your boyfie? which part of his body do you like best? what makes him stand out? :lol: waheheheeeeeeee hi
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Jirichi;#417547;1402459980]if u can describe urself in -derelogy, which type are u kaka?[/quote] I don't seem to fit any dere type. :plotting: [quote=Jirichi;#417547;1402459980]tsundere or yandere?[/quote] tsundere [quote=Jirichi;#417547;1402459980]muscled-man or geek?[/quote] (hot) geek [quote=Jirichi;#417547;1402459980]gamer or non gamer?[/quote] gamer [quote=Jirichi;#417547;1402459980]des - nice, sweet, affectionate, somewhat shy but responsive chaw - stubborn, opinionated, prideful, goofy Tres - I've described him a lot already. :bomb: ninch - smart, quiet, tasteful, reserved Chan - kitikiti, talkative, extrovert, warm, opinionated, chill Pawws - observant, loyal, easily intimidated, kind, timid, nervous Jirichi - sweet, amiable, gakui, cute sarcastickidsoldier - inactive :snob: uma - honest, beautiful, confident, strong, bramzero - anorexic :lol2: ice - cool, calculating, loyal, confident, strong-willed, dch - bossy, romantic, sensual, loyal, impulsive, PUSH - indecisive, moody, caring, quirky Edd -melodramatic, ambitious, conversationalist, compassionate kite - shy, timid, kind, loyal[/quote]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#417549;1402469778][b]what do you like better, your butt or your boobs? [/b] Boobs. [b]aaaaaaaaand why?[/b] My boobs is more beautiful than my butt and I can't always see my butt so... :lol3: [b]how abt your boyfie? which part of his body do you like best?[/b] Whole torso because. huggable. [b]what makes him stand out? :lol:[/b] His smooth and fair skin + beautiful smile. [b]waheheheeeeeeee hi[/b] Hi you back. You've been busy with school?[/quote]
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Would you rather watch a Yuri or a Yaoi? I wanna knooo :lol: [quote=aya;#417552;1402470415]Pawws - observant, loyal, easily intimidated, kind, timid, nervous[/quote] The descriptions you gave me are mostly true wow wahehehe do you think you're good at reading people just by observing them? I'm curious like when you see a person *that catches your attention*, do you study them carefully or just ignore them? Be honest! :lol2:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-06-11 03:14:34)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:24

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy