Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

Ulong like. The voice of a person wailing like a whale. Awoooo or something LOL idk how to describe it properly. Hahahahaha
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

Re: Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

[quote=chaw;#427481;1418795124]Ulong like.[/quote] How about if a Dog doing it?? :plotting:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Hahahaha yeahhh but more of a person i guess. Not necessarily crying. But just. really creepy sound
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

My grandmother way back was a rumored 'mangkukulam' in their place. Well. IDK. Maybe it's true but I haven't experienced being cursed by someone but just according to my relatives on Pampanga. This is true :)
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=aya;#427445;1418754865]Are you serious? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. If you're like the queen of the race and you're married to the elf king who I hopefully looks like Orlando Bloom, is it still considered as RAPE? HAHAHAHHAHA.[/quote] It still is if it's not consensual. According to the law, that is. :lol3: [quote=aya;#427445;1418754865]This is funny.[/quote] How can you even spot three golden hairs in a Tikbalang? [quote=aya;#427445;1418754865]Did you buy the tikbalang hair? And also tested it with your saliva. And why saliva? So it's like if you spit on a tikbalang, his hair will move? HAHHAHAHAHAHA.[/quote] No, I didn't. I was afraid something bad might happen if I carry it around. Like, I'll attract a supernatural being or something. :lol3: [quote=aya;#427445;1418754865][quote]chaw wrote [?]: She heard "ulong" sa phone[/quote] What's ulong?[/quote] Baka "ungol"? :D
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#427445;1418754865]SkylineGoddess wrote [?]: They won't rape you point blank. First they will just inflict illness on you, then drag you to their kingdom, force to marry them... and become the Queen of their race. THEN RAPE YOU :lol3: Are you serious? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. If you're like the queen of the race and you're married to the elf king who I hopefully looks like Orlando Bloom, is it still considered as RAPE? HAHAHAHHAHA. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Guys, it's just like that movie in Shake, Rattle, and Roll... that aswang who raped Jennica Garcia and they had a baby and soon the baby couldn't fit into the womb so it exploded... on the tummy. Ew. It was scary back then, but recalling it now makes me laugh. :lol2: [quote=aya;#427445;1418754865]What's your province again Pawws? Also my friend told me not to say anything bad about the food in certain places like in the Visayas region coz they might kulam you hahaha.[/quote] I'm from Butuan city, but most of my family resides somewhere in the kasulok-sulukan of Agusan del Sur. ;o No matter how many times I've been there, I still get scared and creeped out by the place especially when nighttime comes, there's some certain unexplainable aura in the province. :lol2: Also, Ate Aya how come you're not familiar with the word "ungol"? Hahahaha asuuuuuus :xixi::xixi::xixi: ungol is moaning btw. :lol2:

Last edited by Pawws (2014-12-23 06:51:34)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Wth. Why did I say ulong?! It's ungol!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Pawws;#427782;1419335443]Guys, it's just like that movie in Shake, Rattle, and Roll... that aswang who raped Jennica Garcia and they had a baby and soon the baby couldn't fit into the womb so it exploded... on the tummy. Ew. It was scary back then, but recalling it now makes me laugh.[/quote] I never saw a Shake Rattle, and Roll movie but that sounds fun :lol3::lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#427782;1419335443]Also, Ate Aya how come you're not familiar with the word "ungol"? Hahahaha asuuuuuus[/quote] She said ulong, k?! :lol3: I know alulong (ng aso) and I also know ungol (moan), not ulong hahahahahahahaha. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#427688;1419164297]It still is if it's not consensual. According to the law, that is.[/quote] If he looks like Orlando Bloom in LoTR, it's definitely consensual. :eh: :lol3: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#427688;1419164297]How can you even spot three golden hairs in a Tikbalang?[/quote] It could be shining/glowing so it's easy to spot. :lol2: It'll be hard if it's on its balls. :lol3::lol3: [quote=Pawws;#427782;1419335443]Guys, it's just like that movie in Shake, Rattle, and Roll... that aswang who raped Jennica Garcia and they had a baby and soon the baby couldn't fit into the womb so it exploded... on the tummy.[/quote] Although highly unlikely but did Jennica survive? :lol3:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=aya;#428029;1419938455]It could be shining/glowing so it's easy to spot. It'll be hard if it's on its balls.[/quote] Wouldn't want to pluck that golden hair. :lol3::lol3::lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#428165;1420637424]Wouldn't want to pluck that golden hair. :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] The tikbalang likes it. :lol2:
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

If any of you guys happen to know a mangkukulam, pls let me know!:yes2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

^lol ate :lol2: to whom in particular will you use it for? :xixi:
michelle
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

I'm gonna try it on you paw; just for fun! :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Noooooooo hahahahaha :facepalm:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Is it true though that if you ask for a mangkukulam's help, you'll go straight to hell? :lol3::lol3:
michelle
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

[quote=Pawws;#429898;1427526453]Noooooooo hahahahaha[/quote] How do you want to be kulam-ed paw?:lol3: [quote=aya;#429964;1427591885]Is it true though that if you ask for a mangkukulam's help, you'll go straight to hell?[/quote] Who cares, everyone's a sinner. We're all gonna end up partying in hell.:lol3::lol3::lol3: jk idk hahaha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=michelle;#429984;1427610442]Who cares, everyone's a sinner. We're all gonna end up partying in hell.:lol3::lol3::lol3: jk idk hahaha[/quote] But I think of Hell like a prison, if you did your time then you'll go to heaven. :lol3::lol3::lol3: The more sins you have, the longer you'll be in Hell.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=michelle;#429984;1427610442]How do you want to be kulam-ed paw?:lol3:[/quote] idk, whatever... wag mo lang ako ipakasal sa tikbalang HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA [quote=aya;#430127;1427728073]The more sins you have, the longer you'll be in Hell.[/quote] hmmmm :plotting: that can be a possibility, i kinda like that idea :lol2:
  • The Lounge 
  • » Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 8 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy