Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

So last night I was with some friends and at first we were sharing ghost stories and stuff and the convo shifted to kulam. It just so happens that one of them has a mom who's a "manggagamot" (folk healer)... Ok, that's not her main job (She looks like a normal person just like you and me and used to work in the government prior to her heart attack, she's also a very religious) but she's like super awesome daw coz she can notice right away if you have a sickness that should be treated by a doctor or by a folk healer (albularyo). So my friend was talking about how strong his mom was like she could reverse a high level kulam like one time someone went to their house because there were cockroaches coming out from her pussy (ikr?) and his mom was able to heal her. My other friends swear it's true that his mom was really good at it. Unfortunately, she had a heart attack last year, she survived but she can no longer talk and move freely. Everyone wondered if one of the mangkukulam was able to get her in the guise of a heart attack? :plotting: I kind of believe in ghosts but kulam is kinda hard to believe in especially aswang. I have friends who had so many weird stories/encounters (and they're not people who live in the barrio or sth, some are even professional nurses/doctor) that you can't find any explanation of. I am a natural skeptic so I always find logic behind weird phenomenons but sometimes the brain cannot explain everything (like cmon, cockroach inside the vagina???) Don't get me started with tiktik/aswang/wakwak. My friends' stories were so comvincing last night I went to get garlic and put it our window HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. K, this intro's long enough. Do you guys believe in aswang and kulam and stuff? Share any weird stories that may only be done by kulam. Also share aswang rules that you know of (example: they're scared of buntot pagi (tail of a stingray) or the louder the sound of tiktik the further the aswang is)

Last edited by aya (2014-12-16 13:44:54)

meg[?], and Moguu[?] like this topic.

Garett Scott
» n00b
2015-02-10

Re: Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

Is "kulam" some sort of food?
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

Re: Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

[quote=Garett Scott;#426125;1416708875]Is "kulam" some sort of food?[/quote] Yes, very tasty. You should try it some time.
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

Until now i still don't believe in those Stuffs even tho since i was young my father, Aunts etc . tell us about their experienced. its hard to believe when you dont experience yet , but im telling that they are liar :lol3::lol3: i really want to experience those im curious how it feels like lol :wtf2:

Last edited by Moguu (2014-11-23 00:25:54)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#426128;1416709101][quote=Garett Scott;#426125;1416708875]Is "kulam" some sort of food?[/quote] Yes, very tasty. You should try it some time.[/quote] Lol I doubt he's filipino hahaha What do you mean by kulam? I'm confused with it because I don't know if it's possession or if it's something witches do by using a voodoo doll lollll I'm a skeptic as well. 😩 But I know witchcraft is not something that one should be messing with. I've only experienced/seen a possession but not aswangs or anything like that... That's interesting haha
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Moguu;#426131;1416720311]even tho since i was young my father, Aunts etc . tell us about their experienced.[/quote] What did they experience? [quote=chaw;#426134;1416728386]Lol I doubt he's filipino hahaha[/quote] I bet he's just pretending. :lol: [quote=chaw;#426134;1416728386]What do you mean by kulam? I'm confused with it because I don't know if it's possession or if it's something witches do by using a voodoo doll lollll[/quote] Mangkukulam is "witch" so kulam is like, uhhm... hex? [quote=chaw;#426134;1416728386]But I know witchcraft is not something that one should be messing with.[/quote] Actually, my friend's mom said that witchcraft or pangkukulam is not a gift but it can be learn by everyone but ofc it's not sth that should be taught. They're powerful here on earth but their punishment when they die (by God) is very, very severe. :lol: Also if you get kulam, and then you seek help from a strong folk healer, the mangkukulam can die if the folk healer reverses her spell. I also heard if someone dies from kulam then you can actually easily slip your hand under the dead person's weight like his/her body is slightly concave. [quote=chaw;#426134;1416728386]I've only experienced/seen a possession[/quote] Tell me about it. :lol3::lol3: [quote=chaw;#426134;1416728386]That's interesting haha[/quote] Yea I know but I got so paranoid from all the stories they shared, aside from putting garlic on the window, I turned all the walis ting-ting inside the house upside down (Aswangs are also scared of upside down walis tingting for some reason :lol3::lol3:) Also if you're preggy you need to put a black cloth on your tummy, that way the aswang can't see the baby when it's on the roof of your house. They said they have this x-ray vision or sth HAHHAHAHAHHAA but the black cloth or black blanket can block it).

Last edited by aya (2014-11-23 07:55:21)

Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

[quote=aya;#426160;1416747142]They said they have this x-ray vision or sth HAHHAHAHAHHAA[/quote] - Oh , like srsly? since when they were that High tech'd ?? HAHA :lol3: [quote=aya;#426160;1416747142]What did they experience?[/quote] - i don't remember exactly the details with my father's experienced. but with my Aunt's its really unforgettable and a bit funny, When She was about to laundry their Clothes in river.. [size=2]( We Lived at province before)[/size] along the way she met hundreds of Catfish crawling towards her. hahaha :scared: :lol3::lol3: Ofcourse , She ran back home. i dunno if their is Scientific Stuff with it but the water was too far from the place. About 30 minutes of Human Walking.. :wtf2::xixi:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Moguu;#426195;1416794904]Oh , like srsly? since when they were that High tech'd ?? HAHA :lol3:[/quote] It's not like they're using a gadget for you to call it high [i]tech[/i] lol. :lol: [quote=Moguu;#426195;1416794904]along the way she met hundreds of Catfish crawling towards her. hahaha :scared: :lol3::lol3:[/quote] Lol. That's funny. :lol3::lol3: Yea, I understand why it's hard to believe. A long time ago people would see lots of crazy stuff like the [i]santelmo[/i] (floating ball of fire) that was said to be guarding treasures beneath the earth. :lol:
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

[quote=aya;#426261;1416831889]people would see lots of crazy stuff like the santelmo[/quote] Hm? Well .. its not that Crazy , I've seen one before when i was a kid when were watching a Basketball game. as i randomly looked above , i seen a fire ball liked thing? hehe . it was really fast , just a flash of a Second.. :shh: That time i thought it was a kind of a mystery or a mumu thing haha. but when i reached High School our teacher in Chemistry tell us that Saint Elmo's Fire was a reaction of molecules in the Atmosphere. It usually occurs when there is Lightning .. i dont remember the exact explanation but i know its something like that :xixi::giggle:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Moguu;#426463;1417225486]That time i thought it was a kind of a mystery or a mumu thing haha. but when i reached High School our teacher in Chemistry tell us that Saint Elmo's Fire was a reaction of molecules in the Atmosphere.[/quote] Ehhhh? Really? I didn't know there was a scientific explanation behind that. :plotting:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Just logged in after a loooong time and this is the topic that I see :lol3: I believe in these supernatural occurences and mystical beings... Sort of. Because when I was young I would periodically get rashes all over my body and my immunologist will say that none of the food I ate triggered an allergic reaction and that I'm perfectly healthy. So my mom will take me to this quack doctor who will get a bunch of candles and a bowl of water to do "[i]tawas[/i]" and he'll always say one of these things: [i]1. Nakagalit ako ng dwende. 2. Napaglaruan ako ng taong lupa. 3. Nakasira ako ng "bahay". 4. Nagkagusto sa akin yung maligno or w/e.[/i] So by the end of the "tawas" the quack doctor will give my mother a piece of paper with Latin writing on it (a few years later I found out from a priest that it was actually the latin version of the prayer Our Father :ohno:) and we should wrap it in red cloth. :lol3::lol3::lol3: That's why when I was a kid my yaya will make sure that it's attached to my undershirt for my safety against these creatures. :lol::lol3: [quote=aya;#426122;1416708687]Share any weird stories that may only be done by kulam.[/quote] An aunt of mine experienced what she believed was "kulam". Her skin will have random and tiny fleshwounds (See Necrotizing Fasciitis) and it'll look like the wounds are rotting. The quack doctor said that this was done to her because she was a querida of a seafarer from Aklan. But it could just be flesh-eating-bacteria just like the doctor said. :xixi:

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2014-12-02 05:23:01)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#426686;1417515322]Just logged in after a loooong time and this is the topic that I see :lol3:[/quote] I've logged in after a loooooong time too and this is the topic I wanted to talk about. :lol3::lol3::lol: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#426686;1417515322]4. Nagkagusto sa akin yung maligno or w/e.[/quote] This is what they say that freaks me out the most. :lol3::lol3::lol3: I got so paranoid there was one point in my life when I thought that these mystical creatures might try to rape me without me knowing? HAHAHAHAHHAHAA. [quote=SkylineGoddess;#426686;1417515322]a few years later I found out from a priest that it was actually the latin version of the prayer Our Father :ohno:[/quote] HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#426686;1417515322]The quack doctor said that this was done to her because she was a querida of a seafarer from Aklan. But it could just be flesh-eating-bacteria just like the doctor said. :xixi:[/quote] They said that's how the mangkukulam does it, when they know you're ailing from an illness, that's when they make their move so they can hide the kulam.
mickay
 Michelle
mickay's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
sa puso ne spongebob
Penang, Malaysia
2015-02-05
Website

i believe in ghouls, we have a neighbor way back in the Philippines, we caught her once when she's going home around 4am, her left wing has slits, someone might caught her during the business she did, she then dropped in our other neighbor's house maybe because of her wing, then she just crawl 'til she reached her house. All the neighbors know then what happened, nobody wants to mess with her nor her family.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=aya;#426790;1417852103]This is what they say that freaks me out the most. I got so paranoid there was one point in my life when I thought that these mystical creatures might try to rape me without me knowing? HAHAHAHAHHAHAA.[/quote] They won't rape you point blank. First they will just inflict illness on you, then drag you to their kingdom, force to marry them... and become the Queen of their race. THEN RAPE YOU :lol3: [quote=aya;#426790;1417852103]HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH[/quote] The stupid part was that upon trying to read the inscription on the paper the quack doctor immediately told me not to read it because I can't endure/bear whatever curse might befall. I got so scared because I read some of the words and I prayed all night long for my guardian angels. :facepalm::lol2: [quote=aya;#426790;1417852103]They said that's how the mangkukulam does it, when they know you're ailing from an illness, that's when they make their move so they can hide the kulam.[/quote] But she wasn't ailing form an illness. My aunt was perfectly healthy until spots on her skin appeared. :lol3: I have also seen what was supposed to be pieces of hairs from a [i]Tikbalang[/i] in Quiapo :lol: I asked the lady who was selling them in little vials how she was sure that these are from a legit Tikbalang. She proceeded to wet one with her saliva and then the little shit fucking moved. It's not because of the wind or any other reasons that you might be thinking. The lady said that's how you know it's from a [i]Tikbalang[/i] and said hairs are vital ingredients when creating a strong love potion. :lol3: I, being the little inquisitive person, asked her how she managed to acquire hairs from a demi-human that was believed to be wielding an axe. Turns out her husband plucked out one golden hair from a [i]Tikbalang[/i] in their province (there are only three golden hairs in one [i]Tikabalang[/i]) and he asked for hair (apparently snatching one golden hair can tame the [i]Tikbalang[/i] and you can ask whatever you want from it). Another folk healer in our area said that having [i]Tikbalang[/i] hairs in your wallet may give you financial luck... :lol3::lol3::lol3: I have so many experiences with the occult/paranormal/sorcery/black magic that I feel like my life was written by the Brothers Grimm.

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2014-12-06 04:06:03)

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#426122;1416708687]I kind of believe in ghosts but kulam is kinda hard to believe especially aswang.[/quote] Wow were actually opposites, I'm having a hard time believing in ghosts and their existence. But I believe in aswangs, kulams and those other scary folklores. I'm scared of them and I take extra caution especially when I'm in the province because that's where they usually lurk. Hahaha! [i]Mas matakot ka sa tao, wag sa patay.[/i] :lol2:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Omg guise Kulam is real. Sorcery is real. It's evil 😭 my filipina tita married a white guy. Theyve been married 30 years. Then all of a sudden, this year, her husband left her and wanted a divorce. It was so sudden that it was hard to believe that he was actually cheating on her. They had a good marriage then all of a sudden he turned 180 degrees on her. She suspects that the girl did some "gayuma" on him. Love potion ang peg haha So two days ago she shared to us, that she came home sa apartment niya. She was warned by her uncle na albularyo, to be careful of the woman. Because shes planning to kill my tita. So tita was like "huh?!" Then she called her sister and for the first time, she couldnt even contact her. She heard "ulong" sa phone. They were both from Texas so how come she cant even call her? Theres always reception at where she's staying. So ayun. She tried their homephone and it's the same ulong sound. Then she tried her computer, then dang it suddenly turned off. The iPad froze on her, too. Then she went inside her son's room to get on his laptop since his son wasnt there at their appartment. The macbook died all of a sudden. And then she stayed at the living room, started praying that whatever evil is happening here, she rebukes it in Jesus' name. She said the verse "greater is He (God) who lives in me than He (satan) who lives in the world!" Then all of a sudden the lights at her appartment started flickering. (Dude i was getting scared as she recounts the story, i mean come on. This is america! Sorcery in america is real?!?!) so yeah she started praying. Then she suddenly smelled incense (?) yknow. It's the same smell that she smelled at her own house when her husband was starting to act weird (not showing affections) toward her. After that, she was finally able to call her sister. Then her eyes all of a sudden felt so heavy. She told her Ate, "im so sleepy, hold on, i just need to sleep." So after that in the morning, her ate called. Ate: when u told me u were sleepy, i fell asleep too. I dont even know why. My husband was trying to wake me up bc we have a meeting last night, but all of them including my children were trying to wake me up. Also, when i woke up, my foot was hurting. Then my tita remembered that her uncle said "Basta alam ko ginagawa ng babaeng yan. May nakatusok sa ulo mo, sa likod mo, sa paa mo at sa chest mo." Then even her when she tried to stand up, her foot (the same left foot) was hurting. She even remembered that one time when she was at work, her chest was really hurting. And she wanted to go to the doctor but she cant really explain the pain. So ayun. Her ate and her family are being affected in this too so they started praying and just rebuking this woman's sorcery. Like. My tita doesnt even know why this woman is still going after her. She already got my tita's husband and his money. My tita didnt say if she's filipina. But seriously. I think she's coming after my tita bc whatever it is that she used on her husband, eventually it's gonna wear off and he might come to his senses and go back to my tita. I feel so bad for her. She already filed divorce and gave everything 😣 this woman lives in texas. But my tita's uncle lives in california. Thats like three timezones away. How did he tknow? Idk either. He's an albularyo, a catholic. My tita doesnt believe in his practices but she takes note of them kasi uncle naman niya yun. It's real. Like i dont even know!!!! I thought sorcery is just like fairy tales or folklore sa pinas. But it's real huhuhuhu and It's evil. But whatever it is, God's protection is still greater.

Last edited by chaw (2014-12-15 14:03:16)

mickay
 Michelle
mickay's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
sa puso ne spongebob
Penang, Malaysia
2015-02-05
Website

^ indeed it's real. They do and they heal. If someone is under this kulam don't go to the doctor but to the albularyo fisrt. If you go to the doctor first then albularyo then it is said that the albularyo can see the thing that happen might be less like 25% for real. where else if you go to albularyo first then doctor as the second one. I knew someones who can do and heal the kulam but it's been a decade already since they passed away and its really real.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#426792;1417856738]They won't rape you point blank. First they will just inflict illness on you, then drag you to their kingdom, force to marry them... and become the Queen of their race. THEN RAPE YOU :lol3:[/quote] Are you serious? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. If you're like the queen of the race and you're married to the elf king who I hopefully looks like Orlando Bloom, is it still considered as RAPE? HAHAHAHHAHA. :lol3::lol3::lol3: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#426792;1417856738]the quack doctor immediately told me not to read it because I can't endure/bear whatever curse might befall. I got so scared because I read some of the words and I prayed all night long for my guardian angels. :facepalm::lol2:[/quote] HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH. It's like chain mails, when u read some of the words and then you'll get to the part where it says you have to send it to other ppl. GASHHHHHHHH. It's like you have no choice. I hate chain mails where they go kill off your parents/family if you don't do it hahahahaha. [quote=SkylineGoddess;#426792;1417856738]But she wasn't ailing form an illness. My aunt was perfectly healthy until spots on her skin appeared. :lol3:[/quote] Maybe that's what y'all think. :lol2: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#426792;1417856738](there are only three golden hairs in one Tikabalang)[/quote] This is funny. :lol3::lol3: [quote=SkylineGoddess;#426792;1417856738]Another folk healer in our area said that having Tikbalang hairs in your wallet may give you financial luck... :lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Did you buy the tikbalang hair? :lol: And also tested it with your saliva. And why saliva? So it's like if you spit on a tikbalang, his hair will move? HAHHAHAHAHAHA. [quote=Pawws;#427287;1418636519]I'm scared of them and I take extra caution especially when I'm in the province because that's where they usually lurk.[/quote] What's your province again Pawws? Also my friend told me not to say anything bad about the food in certain places like in the Visayas region coz they might kulam you hahaha. [quote=chaw;#427352;1418669691]She heard "ulong" sa phone[/quote] What's ulong? [quote=chaw;#427352;1418669691]Then all of a sudden the lights at her appartment started flickering.[/quote] OKAY. GOOSEBUMPS. [quote=chaw;#427352;1418669691]How did he tknow? Idk either. He's an albularyo, a catholic. My tita doesnt believe in his practices but she takes note of them kasi uncle naman niya yun.[/quote] Maybe she was trying to kill your tita, but your uncle is blocking the kulam so instead of dying, she just fell asleep. I heard that if you're kinukulam, you shouldn't seek any medical help since it'll just make the kulam more powerful.
Moguu
 Nagz Servano
Moguu's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
WANDERER
FAiRYTAiL
2020-12-26

[quote=mickay;#426791;1417852924]we have a neighbor way back in the Philippines, we caught her[/quote] oh? they really exist :um: is it true that they hunts victim afar and not their neighbors? [quote=aya;#427445;1418754865]not to say anything bad about the food in certain places like in the Visayas region coz they might kulam you hahaha.[/quote] This is true, we have more of it in Leyte :lol3: in some cases even if you didn't do or said anything about their food or them. if they just like you, you'll be their target. some of them were so pro haha they'll just stare at you while you were eating during fiesta's or even in buses then, you'll ended up vomiting ..

Last edited by Moguu (2014-12-16 23:46:34)

mickay
 Michelle
mickay's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
sa puso ne spongebob
Penang, Malaysia
2015-02-05
Website

[quote=Moguu;#427470;1418790869][quote=mickay;#426791;1417852924]we have a neighbor way back in the Philippines, we caught her[/quote] [quote]oh? they really exist :um: is it true that they hunts victim afar and not their neighbors?[/quote] 0„3¨˛yeah its true, but if there's a pregnant woman make her wear something that is black (e.g.undies,shirt or shorts) and don't or as much as possible don't talk about them during tuesdays because their hearing is more sensitive like a 100thX more than their usual hearing and don't stare at them also, possibility is they can hypnotize you. [quote=aya;#427445;1418754865]not to say anything bad about the food in certain places like in the Visayas region coz they might kulam you hahaha.[/quote] This is true, we have more of it in Leyte :lol3: in some cases even if you didn't do or said anything about their food or them. if they just like you, you'll be their target. some of them were so pro haha they'll just stare at you while you were eating during fiesta's or even in buses then, you'll ended up vomiting ..[/quote] 0„3¨˛absolutely, and if someone offer you a drink don't accept the drink holding the side part of the glass, hold the bottom of the glass, the glass will break itself if there's something a spill or poison in it. with regards to the food ask salt or viet sin, well if the caster is just playing or something that he/she is not serious bout it, there would be no effect but if the spill is stronger you will have an instant diarrhea :) [quote]I heard that if you're kinukulam, you shouldn't seek any medical help since it'll just make the kulam more powerful.[/quote] yeah as much as possible don't seek any medical help its not that it will be more powerful but when you seek for a medical help it can blocked the albularyo's healing power that he cannot see/know what is really the kulam is intended for. but there are diseases that is not kulam, so I advice albularyo first then doctor.

Last edited by mickay (2014-12-17 00:46:09)

• The Lounge 
  • » Do You Believe in Kulam (Sorcery/Black Magic/Witchcraft) and Aswang (Ghouls)?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:13

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy