Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » What were the Naughtiest Pranks You Ever Did in Your Life?

What were the Naughtiest Pranks You Ever Did in Your Life?

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

What were the Naughtiest Pranks You Ever Did in Your Life?

Threw a cat on my sister's face once, I didn't know cats would draw their claws upon landing so... :lol3::lol3:

Last edited by aya (2015-03-13 04:57:32)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: What were the Naughtiest Pranks You Ever Did in Your Life?

My family knows I have asthma. So I used to fake-faint all of the time. My mom would run to me and freak out, but then I start laughing and she'll start kicking me on the butt LOL
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

Threw a pepsi bomb into a classroom at lunchbreak and watched them clean the mess before the classes started
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#428969;1424015424]Threw a pepsi bomb into a classroom at lunchbreak and watched them clean the mess before the classes started[/quote] Did you get in trouble? :lol3: [hr][hr] Was an accomplice in putting rocks in everyone's bags (highschool). :xixi:
michelle
michelle's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

Told my Adventist classmate that what was served to us was beef chorizo not pork and that he should try it coz it was really good. Lo and behold, he did and agreed that it was really masarap.=) [i]Masarap naman talaga ang pork.:lol3:[/i]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=michelle;#429376;1426171758]Told my Adventist classmate that what was served to us was beef chorizo not pork and that he should try it coz it was really good. Lo and behold, he did and agreed that it was really masarap.=) [i]Masarap naman talaga ang pork.:lol3:[/i][/quote] Adventists aren't allowed to eat pork either? :lol: That's pretty mean hahahha. I mean Jehovah's Witnesses would even prefer to die than get a blood transfusion right? [hr][hr][hr] I was pretty mean with my sister when we were kids, I told her to grab hold on a tree when I knew there was a caterpillar on it. :lol3: Scared my nephew by askingg him to find a non existent shoe on a gif image where a scary 'apparation' would suddenly appear. He was scared shitless and tried to get away from the computer asap.
michelle
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

[quote=aya;#429406;1426366590]Adventists aren't allowed to eat pork either? That's pretty mean hahahha. I mean Jehovah's Witnesses would even prefer to die than get a blood transfusion right?[/quote] I'm not sure about the Jehova's Witnesses Ate but yeah Adventists don't eat pork and any kinds of shellfish. I know it was really mean but I was just a kid so pls forgive me :lol3: [hr] made some onion-rings, told @bramzero I prepared some calamares for dinner :lol3: he was like "no this not squid' hahahahaha he liked the onionrings despite his disappointment tho but still demanded I make real calamares lol
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=michelle;#429494;1426687043]I know it was really mean but I was just a kid so pls forgive me :lol3:[/quote] Hahahaha! I know that feeling you get when you want other people to do something they aren't suppose to do and they don't even know it. Like how my kuya #2 offered my kuya #1 some ice candy. Normally the two don't really get along so it was weird that kuya#2 was being nice to kuya#1. What kuya#1 didn't know was that kuya#2 put the ice candy [b]under his armpits[/b] earlier that day to show us that no one else can eat it aside from himself. :lol3::lol3: (Kuya#1 wasn't there when kuya#2 did that) When kuya#1 was already licking his ice candy, kuya#2 was laughing like a lunatic. Kuya#1 thought kuya#2 was going crazy. Actually we were all stunned why he was laughing so hard. That's when we remembered the armpit thingy and I just didn't have the heart to tell kuya#1 when he was enjoying his ice candy very much. :lol2: This happened last year, and they're on adi their late 30s. :lol3::lol3:
michelle
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

^HAHAAHAHAHA Did Kuya #2 ever find out?:lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=michelle;#429517;1426864543]^HAHAAHAHAHA Did Kuya #2 ever find out?:lol3:[/quote] You mean kuya #1? No he didn't. :lol3: Nobody wants to tell him when he's licking his ice candy happily like a kid. :lol3:
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

Early in the morning, my mom was waking me up and I pretend dead and tried hard to control my breathing. She dramatically panicked and check my pulse and chest.... and keep on calling my name. and yeah I burst into laughter :lol:
Mayor Jie D Pogi
 ...X...
Mayor Jie D Pogi's display avatar
» n00b
I like you! :D :D
2015-03-26

My "habitual fake hiccups" whenever there are queues at the drinking fountain/station. It's just like an ambulance in full warning lights and loud siren in a heavy traffic road, EVERYBODY gives way! :woohoo::woohoo:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Mayor Jie D Pogi;#429770;1427262082]My "habitual fake hiccups" whenever there are queues at the drinking fountain/station. It's just like an ambulance in full warning lights and loud siren in a heavy traffic road, EVERYBODY gives way! :woohoo::woohoo:[/quote] HAHAHHAHAHAA funny as shit. Why don't you just use your senior citizenship kuya jie? Hahahaha. loljk. :lol2: [quote=velle;#429712;1427225856]She dramatically panicked and check my pulse and chest.... and keep on calling my name.[/quote] Did she get mad at you? Hahaha.
michelle
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

[quote=aya;#429558;1427103265]You mean kuya #1? No he didn't. Nobody wants to tell him when he's licking his ice candy happily like a kid.[/quote] But..but..it's from his kili-kili!:no3: [quote=aya;#429785;1427291470]HAHAHHAHAHAA funny as shit. Why don't you just use your senior citizenship kuya jie? Hahahaha. loljk.[/quote] Nyahahahaha [quote=Mayor Jie D Pogi;#429770;1427262082]My "habitual fake hiccups" whenever there are queues at the drinking fountain/station. It's just like an ambulance in full warning lights and loud siren in a heavy traffic road, EVERYBODY gives way![/quote] Couldn't they tell that you're obviously faking it since it has become your habit?:lol3: [quote=velle;#429712;1427225856]Early in the morning, my mom was waking me up and I pretend dead and tried hard to control my breathing. She dramatically panicked and check my pulse and chest.... and keep on calling my name. and yeah I burst into laughter[/quote] Your mom could have had a heart attack! Lol
Mayor Jie D Pogi
 ...X...
Mayor Jie D Pogi's display avatar
» n00b
I like you! :D :D
2015-03-26

[quote=aya;#429785;1427291470]HAHAHHAHAHAA funny as shit. Why don't you just use your senior citizenship kuya jie? Hahahaha. loljk.[/quote] [spoiler]hahaha! "anak ng tokwa..!! :mg: =D=D[/spoiler] =================================== [quote=michelle;#429791;1427294315]aya wrote [?]: HAHAHHAHAHAA funny as shit. Why don't you just use your senior citizenship kuya jie? Hahahaha. loljk. Nyahahahaha[/quote] [spoiler]lol! "isa ka pa!!" :bomb: =D=D[/spoiler] ============================ [quote=michelle;#429791;1427294315]Couldn't they tell that you're obviously faking it since it has become your habit?[/quote] "habit" whenever I see drinking fountains/stations, and the "probability" (i know you suck in probability, hahaha! :p ) of the same group of persons were present at the "random" drinking fountains at the "random" times. =D:evil:
michelle
» FTalkAddict
2015-05-12

[quote=Mayor Jie D Pogi;#429818;1427355225]"habit" whenever I see drinking fountains/stations, and the "probability" (i know you suck in probability, hahaha! ) of the same group of persons were present at the "random" drinking fountains at the "random" times.[/quote] HHAHAAHHA. My bad. Sorry Ninong, I was thinking you only do that "habit" in a particular place like maybe your workplace!:lol3: So, it's always effective Ninong? [i]Best actor! nasa lahi pala talaga![/i]:lol3::lol3::lol3:
  • The Lounge 
  • » What were the Naughtiest Pranks You Ever Did in Your Life?

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:40

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy