Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

How much have you grown?

Who were you before? Do you still have your flaws? How do you compare yourself to who you were 3, 5, 10 years ago?
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Re: How much have you grown?

I thought this was a height-related thread. :lol2: I can say that i've grown a lot these past few years although it did take a while. Ten years ago, i was a selfish, arrogant and self-righteous person. In my mind, i'm always right and if bad consequences come out of my decisions it would be because of other people or the government. I would never blame myself. Three years ago, i was a wreck. I am not so sure of myself, which direction i am going and where i'll end up. I was at the lowest point in my life although i've toned down my arrogance and haughtiness. Now, i'm pretty sure of my purpose in life and how i'll work to be at the top of my existence. I have a sense of fulfillment everyday and even though i'm not what a capitalist country would consider as a succesful person but i am exactly where i want to be. I'm happy and thankful everyday. *ray of sunlight beaming from the heavens and petals of roses floating by* :lol2:

Last edited by bubblegum (2015-04-04 06:25:09)

aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

My tummy and thighs have grown exponentially big. My arms are following suit. I need exercise in my life.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=bubblegum;#430556;1428143017]I thought this was a height-related thread. :lol2:[/quote] I did think I did a bad job on this thread's title :lol3::lol3: also you sound like a pageant contestant :xixi: [quote=bubblegum;#430556;1428143017]Three years ago, i was a wreck. I am not so sure of myself, which direction i am going and where i'll end up.[/quote] was there a reason for this? [quote=aya;#430562;1428146944]My tummy and thighs have grown exponentially big. My arms are following suit. I need exercise in my life.[/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/LR3zmjs.gif[/img]
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Tres;#430566;1428151564]I did think I did a bad job on this thread's title :lol3::lol3:[/quote] Leaves room for troll comments like mine. :lol3::lol3:
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Who were you before? [i]- I was immature, sensitive and childish.[/i] Do you still have your flaws? [i]- Yes I think so.[/i] How do you compare yourself to who you were 3, 5, 10 years ago? [i]- I am now more productive, responsible and mature enough.[/i]
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote]also you sound like a pageant contestant[/quote] Did i get a 10/10 for my answer? :lol2: [quote]was there a reason for this?[/quote] Yeah, i blame the internet. Hahaha
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=aya;#430573;1428162343]Leaves room for troll comments like mine. :lol3::lol3:[/quote] My subconscience probably considered this; we all know you a bully, queen A HAHAHAHHAAHA [quote=khuyabrye.20;#430582;1428167096]I am now more productive, responsible and mature enough.[/quote] productive how? Like in time management and all that? [quote=bubblegum;#430583;1428176758]Did i get a 10/10 for my answer? :lol2:[/quote] You get an 11/10 for all I care :xixi:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

3 years ago I was this ewwy brokenhearted girl who lost herself cos she didn't think she'd ever move on from who she thought was her [i]the one[/i] (which actually created a domino effect in my life, and it sucked big time). 5 years ago I was a person who's easily swayed by whoever she's with, can't decide on her own, always thinking of what other people would think of her. 10 years ago I was the super close-minded highschool kid who was stuck from the beliefs she grew up with. Now, finding [i]the one[/i] isn't even in my priorities. I'm focusing more on improving and toughening myself, coz I kinda realized I'll be my own companion, and that I should be the person who won't ever leave me. I do things because I want to do it and not because other people want me to do it. I know what I want at the moment and I know what I wanna be in the future. Kebs to what other people are saying abt me. And I'm more open to anything, emptying my cup if necessary, and not judging anything too quickly. Feeling GV lang everyday. And also, coffee. I hate it then, but I love it so much now. :lol3: Priorities and perspective changed actually. Kinda like it :D
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

The me from let's say five years ago gets very easily discouraged from things and challenges. Probably very unproductive, lazy, and disorganized (I am obsessed with planners and calendars now but still can't achieve order). 2010 me would runaway the moment she learned that a very renowned journalist would want to meet her for a part-time job offer. But the current me sucked it up and flew approximately 1, 500 miles out of the country for that job interview. If I were still the person I was before I'd probably end up as a broke college drop out dragging her insecurities and anxiety issues all around the streets. However, I am currently working with the best practitioners in my field while achieving fairly good grades in university, was in one of the best universities in South Korea, traveled the world and cultured myself, and I'm achieving all things that people my age wouldn't even think about. Needless to say I am very proud of the person I have become but I don't think I've grown that much. I still need to work on my... issues and conquer them. Also, I need to be better at picking "[i]friends[/i]". :lol3::lol3::lol3:

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2015-04-08 14:37:20)

ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

Before I have super thin eyebrows Now, I met eyebrow liner and everything has changed
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

5 years ago, I would get mad at my dad for even telling me to try and fix my eyebrows... I would keep insisting that I will never let anyone touch it and that its better to stay [i]natural[/i]. Now, I cant even go about a day without checking my eyebrows in the mirror before leaving my room, making sure its [i]pantay[/i]. :lol2: hahahah so much has changed ((((= :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

5 years ago I didn't wear makeup. Now I wear makeup on Sundays and when I feel confident. Not because I feel insecure about my beauty but because it empowers me and increases my confidence. Also, not because I want to impress men. That's just stupid
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

It could have been the weight that addin on meh...feels like ma face gettin more plum... :lol3:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Five years ago I would cry at the silliest things. I was too insecure and I overthink a lot about what people do or say to me. I question unnecessary things aaaaaaand I'm too cooped up in my little werld. Now I kinda embraced myself and has grown a lot in terms of making decisions and dealing with other people. I got to know myself more and realized how strong I was as a person. After I lost a couple of weights, I've become more confident in errthang. I also think I'm happier now than before. :d
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Tres;#430491;1428052149]Who were you before? Do you still have your flaws? How do you compare yourself to who you were 3, 5, 10 years ago?[/quote] I was a flirty bitch who couldnt get over his ex. Yes i still have flaws. Now. Ive gained a much deeper understanding of what unconditional love is through my baby. And through my husband, Ive learned what it means to love someone by choice. I am forever grateful to ftalk because somehow someway I met my husband through this site 😂 If I hadnt met yhet I probably wouldnt meet him and I wouldnt have this super cute pumpkin in my arms.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:59

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy