We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

Ask the Girls a Question

A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

Re: Ask the Girls a Question

[quote=bobcbar;#256562;1343466101][quote=aya;#256323;1343456594]Although, I have read on some magazine that some women prefer the average size (around 4-6 inches perhaps?) in the long run because it doesn't make them sore as much as the huge ones.[/quote] I like that magazine article....good news for me :lol3: [quote=A I C H;#256443;1343461765]Size matters.[/quote] I've heard that somewhere before :plotting: I think too much is made of that comment..there are many ways for a guy to pleasure a women :yes: [b]New question:[/b] What if you bf had sex toys he wanted to use while you are doing your thing?[/quote] What kind? The one for girls?
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#257313;1343492541]@bobcbarAre the sex toys for him or for her?What is she doing exactly if "she's doing her thing".[/quote] The toys would be for her and they are having a super hot sexual experience :yes:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=bobcbar;#257464;1343510546]The toys would be for her and they are having a super hot sexual experience :yes:[/quote] AS long it's clean and amplifies sexual pleasure, why not? :lol3: Not sure if I should be giving this advice tho coz I haven't even used a single sex toy. :xixi: My reference would be "50 Shades of Gray" WAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited by aya (2012-07-28 23:02:00)

bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=aya;#257752;1343530894]AS long it's clean and amplifies sexual pleasure, why not? Not sure if I should be giving this advice tho coz I haven't even used a single sex toy.[/quote] Maybe someday you'll find out :lol3: I hear from women that they can add more pleasure but have not seen them used either :cry: [b]New Question:[/b] How do you choose a boyfriend?
dch
 First Class Mischief >:)
dch's display avatar
» FTalker
Original Sin
Se7en Deadly Sins
Zip 6000
2014-07-06

[quote=bobcbar;#258436;1343556980]New Question: How do you choose a boyfriend?[/quote] For me, if he fits my "standards" then there should be no problem. Every girl has a standard for their kind of boy, anyone who says they don't, is either lying or a hoe on ignoramus :lol3: My standards could change and adjust tho. Like for example, if the guys not that ok [i]phyisically[/i] but he's totally smart and fun to be with, then that's an ok. If he's cute and nice to look at but he's totally dumb and boring, then thats a no no for me. :xixi: I like to be with someone who I can converse with.. who I can talk about history, science and movies :xixi: im geek like that.
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

[quote=aya;#255643;1343412097]There was a debate whether who feels more pleasure during sex: girls or boys. The guys said "of cors it's us, that's why we wuna get laid all the frigin time." But then, one girl said "Scratch your itchy ear with your finger, which felt better afterwards? Th ear or the finger?"[/quote] Actually, girls love the sex more than guys, guys are just horny all the time. [quote=aya;#256323;1343456594]Perhaps the pleasure is directionally proportional to the size of the dick. The larger the better; since it would 'fill' the women more. Although, I have read on some magazine that some women prefer the average size (around 4-6 inches perhaps?) in the long run because it doesn't make them sore as much as the huge ones. I guess for them, big is great but everyday of it is too much? Hahaha.[/quote] Dammit!! Why did I have to be born with a small dick!?!?!?!... God hates me a lot.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=dch;#258904;1343577069]For me, if he fits my "standards" then there should be no problem. Every girl has a standard for their kind of boy, anyone who says they don't, is either lying or a hoe on ignoramus My standards could change and adjust tho. Like for example, if the guys not that ok phyisically but he's totally smart and fun to be with, then that's an ok. If he's cute and nice to look at but he's totally dumb and boring, then thats a no no for me. I like to be with someone who I can converse with.. who I can talk about history, science and movies im geek like that.[/quote] I think your answer is somewhat the same as many women and maybe even men once they get passed the "damn she's hot" moment :lol3:
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

[quote=dch;#258904;1343577069]ike for example, if the guys not that ok phyisically but he's totally smart and fun to be with, then that's an ok.[/quote] Oh please, you would choose the hot guy over the nerd guy every time.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=strikerno14;#260626;1343699190]Oh please, you would choose the hot guy over the nerd guy every time.[/quote] Not true. :penguin:
dch
 First Class Mischief >:)
dch's display avatar
» FTalker
Original Sin
Se7en Deadly Sins
Zip 6000
2014-07-06

stikerno - lol what kind of girls do you mostly know? Are they that shallow? :xixi:
PUSH
 Alstreim
PUSH's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
I Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
Seoul, PHL
2021-07-16
Website

[quote=bobcbar;#258436;1343556980]New Question: How do you choose a boyfriend?[/quote] He has to be [b]Korean[/b] preferably a member of either, SJ SHINee or EXO lol kidding. Some girls have standards, some girls likes guys who just sweep them off their heels. I, uh am attracted to those who are silent. Mysterious. Hard to figure out. Hard to decipher :lol3: cause basically theyre the one who are smart and nice. I dont choose. I believe, i dont have a right to choose. Jst someone who really thinks he likes me and would do everything to be my boyfriend.. and i mean everything :lol3: [quote=strikerno14;#260626;1343699190]Oh please, you would choose the hot guy over the nerd guy every time.[/quote] Hot guys are assholes in the end. Well not all. Sorry for generalizing. Nerd guys are those who can make you stay for hours jst talking. I'd choose nerds over hot guys. But NERD + HOT GUY would be a winner. So no, Not all are that stupid to always choose a hot guy. Those girls are just nearly hammers.
bobcbar
 Bob
bobcbar's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
My Daughters
2021-04-28

[quote=PUSH;#261358;1343749510]Jst someone who really thinks he likes me and would do everything to be my boyfriend.. and i mean everything[/quote] :O you want him to own you? You might be treated like a slave or worse :yes:

Last edited by bobcbar (2012-08-01 03:02:00)

Chan
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:36:59)

strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

[quote=aya;#260630;1343699932]Not true.[/quote] Pfffttt!.. Yes it is. [quote=dch;#260662;1343703120]stikerno - lol what kind of girls do you mostly know? Are they that shallow?[/quote] All the kinds, i guess.. LOL. [quote=PUSH;#261358;1343749510]Hot guys are assholes in the end. Well not all. Sorry for generalizing. Nerd guys are those who can make you stay for hours jst talking. I'd choose nerds over hot guys. But NERD + HOT GUY would be a winner. So no, Not all are that stupid to always choose a hot guy. Those girls are just nearly hammers.[/quote] Scenario, Two guys decide to court you at the same time, one's a hot guy and one's a nerdy guy. They both court you and you (the girl) knows nothing about the guy except that the they're both sweet and kind and that the other one is hot, and the other is not. Again, you know nothing of their real personalities, maybe both of them are really good guys or maybe both of them are assholes. Which would you choose? Of course the hot guy, that's common sense. Plus, all girls are a bit shallow, they say they aren't but they are. :D

Last edited by strikerno14 (2012-08-02 04:12:34)

velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

[quote=strikerno14;#262809;1343895036]Scenario, Two guys decide to court you at the same time, one's a hot guy and one's a nerdy guy. They both court you and you (the girl) knows nothing about the guy except that the they're both sweet and kind and that the other one is hot, and the other is not. Again, you know nothing of their real personalities, maybe both of them are really good guys or maybe both of them are assholes. Which would you choose?[/quote] Will try to distinguish their personalities first :yes:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

[quote=strikerno14;#262809;1343895036]Again, you know nothing of their real personalities, maybe both of them are really good guys or maybe both of them are assholes. Which would you choose?[/quote] Get to know them better. I'd prefer someone i could have a good conversation you know. A smart one. :d Good looks are a plus point but an empty brain turns me off. I don't like guys who talk too much about their achievements, how much they earn blah blah. I'd rather we talk about World War II and other history topic :lol2:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

[quote=strikerno14;#262809;1343895036]Scenario, Two guys decide to court you at the same time, one's a hot guy and one's a nerdy guy. They both court you and you (the girl) knows nothing about the guy except that the they're both sweet and kind and that the other one is hot, and the other is not. Again, you know nothing of their real personalities, maybe both of them are really good guys or maybe both of them are assholes. Which would you choose? Of course the hot guy, that's common sense. Plus, all girls are a bit shallow, they say they aren't but they are.[/quote] Maybe if that "nerdy" guy shows better actions and efforts why bother to choose that "hot" who that guy. rightttttt? He's just hot and what else? At least that nerdy guy's smart :thumbsup: not every girl would choose the hot or the handsome. We got the taste but we know what/who we like better. Girls aren't shallow (maybe sometimes but people are just human beings. boys or girls), we are always mistaken shallow but we are really not. People in the world have different shallowness inside themselves so not only girls are shallow. Every people have the tendency to be shallow. gay, lebanese, guy, a lady, everyone.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=strikerno14;#262809;1343895036]Plus, all girls are a bit shallow, they say they aren't but they are. :D[/quote] Wow. How very shallow-minded of you. :thumbsup: [quote=strikerno14;#262809;1343895036]Again, you know nothing of their real personalities, maybe both of them are really good guys or maybe both of them are assholes. Which would you choose?[/quote] Choose AFTER knowing their personalities. Sometimes I like the eccentric, nerdy, and quirky type of guys. They have this special sth that attracts me. I rly prefer them rather than a hot guy who likes to talk about himself, who dresses way better than me, who looks at the mirror all the fkken time, and possesses other stereotypical characteristics of a jock. True, I look at appearance first but after I get over the "physical" phase, it's rly the personality that counts. [quote=Chan;#262701;1343886713]true some girls cant take big dicks. theyre way too tight[/quote] They cry like Maria Ozawa. eee- ee- ee -ee eeeehh~

Last edited by aya (2012-08-02 22:31:55)

strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
2014-03-18

[quote=velle;#262847;1343898183]Will try to distinguish their personalities first[/quote] [quote=bubblegum;#262944;1343902850]Get to know them better. I'd prefer someone i could have a good conversation you know. A smart one. Good looks are a plus point but an empty brain turns me off. I don't like guys who talk too much about their achievements, how much they earn blah blah. I'd rather we talk about World War II and other history topic[/quote] [quote=bianx;#262991;1343906756]Maybe if that "nerdy" guy shows better actions and efforts why bother to choose that "hot" who that guy. rightttttt? He's just hot and what else? At least that nerdy guy's smart not every girl would choose the hot or the handsome. We got the taste but we know what/who we like better.[/quote] [quote=aya;#263457;1343961061]Wow. How very shallow-minded of you.[/quote] [quote=aya;#263457;1343961061]Choose AFTER knowing their personalitie[/quote] I'm pretty sure if you'd do that, you will still choose the hot guy to know first.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

I've a question for girls. :d [spoiler]Do words turn you on? :swt: like, ah..sexting :turbopoke:[/spoiler]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:17

[ 8 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy