Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

Re: First Heartbreaks

Long story short, the only heartbreak I got was caused by le current girlfriend. Why? We were kids and we didn't know any better. P.S. So kids, (ages 12-16, maybe) having your heart broken at that age ain't the end of the world. Okay? Listen to your friends and elders. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Guys, @ajcakes is right. People actually die from heartbreaks yknow... It's called the broken heart syndrome. "During an episode of the condition, the heart muscle can be so profoundly affected that it can't pump blood out to the body strongly enough. As a result, the patient may develop heart failure." (WebMD) It sounds really stupid but it's true :lol2:
badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

I've had this girl whom I really really like and tried to court when I was only 14 years old. She was 18 then. I really liked her, and she told me that she likes me too, but had to wait until I reach 16 because she felt like Im still too young for her. We kissed and everything. I thought that were already committed to each other. I waited 2 years for her, only to find out that she already found another man. I cried my heart out. It tore me into pieces. I tried to get into relationship with other girls, but I'm now 18 years old, and still, i wish her to comeback to me.
leslax
 Leslie Laxina Amato
leslax's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

Thank you for all your responses. Thanks for sharing your heart break experiences. I was able to learn a lot just by reading them. I can really relate to what you all guys have been through.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 8 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy