FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

First Heartbreaks

share your experiences. was it really hard for you to move on?
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

Re: First Heartbreaks

I've had two already. But the most painful is the last one. You see, I've been on an M.U state with this certain guy at my section for almost 4 months and I thought that maybe some more patience and he'll finally court me. But things go downhill since, considering the fact that we're just M.U, we have no rights to get jealous. He have this certain girl who has a crush on him and I have this guy friend who is [b]just[/b] a friend but is really close to me. We kinda got jealous but didn't said it to each other (ofcourse) so what happened is the more jealous I get, the more I want him to get jealous as well and vice versa. And with thus being said, we felt awkward with each other in just 1 month. But that's not it, I tried hard to bring our M.U state back but suddenly, I'll discover that he already have a girlfriend. Dafuq right? It broke my heart and I cried nights and nights since, I really loved and believed him. But lessons learned, [b]Girls, never ever enter into an M.U relationship because trust me, it's your loss if things didn't end up well in the end.[/b]

Last edited by Jhncys (2012-04-29 03:02:18)

yunish
yunish's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Tropang Kalye 09

It took me years to move on from my first love. :xixi: It was a long, painful experience, but I finally get used to it and was able to get over it. Guess I was too young then to take the heart break. I was too vulnerable. I believed in fairytales and in [i]first love never dies[/i] thing. Nonetheless, it taught me things I never could have learned if not because of that heart break. :)
Zypadhera
 Telalalalay
Zypadhera's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Feel the heat
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2017-03-22
Website

It took me.. Idk. I guess almost a year to say that I have completely moved on from my the first guy that I have ever loved. There's actually no commitment between us, but what do you expect from a first love experience? When I got my heart broken I guess it was the hardest thing I have ever gone through. I have experienced thinking that I am getting better but then life would just hit me by a flashback. All at once, It felt like a ton of bricks have fallen on me. That moment when I realized that that someone who was just once a stranger have stolen all my happiness and yet I still want him back. When he got all his promises broken but I would like to keep mine. It was dreadful indeed. It's hard to let go of someone when you truly in your heart believe that no once could love you and the fact that someone else once did makes it difficult to move on. But yeah, it's actually all worth it because it really feels good and incomparable when you now that you have finally escaped from the bars that he and yourself have made. :yes: Yay! :d
SweetReverie
 Ju
SweetReverie's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Trying to save my FTalk
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-02-01

I'm still on the bloody the process of moving on. But, how can I move on when he never became mine in the first place?! :lol2: Oh, well. Anyway. The topic's about the first heartbreak so I'm still going to tell the tale. :lol2: I've been crushing on my schoolmate/friend since, like, forever. He knows that I like him and we're ok. Once, while joking with one of our friends, he went and said "Ahh. Crush ako ni Junice (Ahh. Junice has a crush on me)" proudly. :lol2: So I was a bit happy cuz he's acknowledging the fact that I like him. Anyway, my first REAL heartbreak happened on our Senior's Prom. I know that he's courting some other girl but it's ok to me cuz, he never really gave me a false hope or what. But before going to the prom, my bestfriend asked him if he could dance with me and be my first dance. He agreed so I was actually happy. Haha. So, the prom came, the programs ended and it was time to dance. My bestfriend was pulling me to him but I was so shy and all. Because what I want is for him to atleast volunteer to dance with me. But he never did that. The prom was near at the end that time. Dejected. I roamed around then found her dancing with the girl he was courting. There and then, I got my first broken heart. I went to my guy bestfriend (he's not allowed to dance with some other girls cuz of her gf. :lol2:) and took a seat beside him. I leaned my head on his shoulder then, I cried in public because of a guy for the first time. My guy BFF freaked out cuz I was crying. :lol3::lol3:

Last edited by SweetReverie (2012-04-29 12:09:11)

velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

When he's a heartthrob. :xixi:
Celine
Celine's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-08-08
Website

My boyfriend replaced my with a cheap girl :((( I didnt knew how much I love him till he did that to me. I came to the point where I knelt down..and begged him to love me again. I know it's not good..but yeah..that's love
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

[quote=Celine;#53763;1336494322]My boyfriend replaced my with a cheap girl :((( I didnt knew how much I love him till he did that to me. I came to the point where I knelt down..and begged him to love me again. I know it's not good..but yeah..that's love[/quote] OMG WHY DID YOU DO THAT! You shouldn't have done that! You don't deserve that :-( but then again, who am I to tell you these things when I've done worse. :( Lol, my first real heartbreak was of course painful, and I was devastated because it didn't work out. We've been together for almost 2 years and we just broke up weeks ago. I don't really know what to feel right now, to be honest. But I'm getting a grip and holding on for dear life. Haha. I'm hoping for the best. I just want to be happy and be okay again. I'm enduring all the pain and waiting for closure. :)
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

[quote=Celine;#53763;1336494322]My boyfriend replaced my with a cheap girl (( I didnt knew how much I love him till he did that to me. I came to the point where I knelt down..and begged him to love me again. I know it's not good..but yeah..that's love[/quote] wtf ? you did that ? why did you torture yourself ? :( === ...my first heartbreak? all I could say is all of it was FOOLISHNESS for 6 months. I accepted him for who he is but he ended up torturing himself loving a girl who doesn't even care for him. hayyy . I don't wanna recall it anymore.. (BITTER)
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

My first heartbreak? It's still happening right now. I'm in love with the same guy for almost 2 years now. He's my high school classmate (during 4th year) and the last time I've seen him was last December. We don't talk. We don't text, chat, or anything. He already knows I like him, but it's alright to him. Back at high school, he really likes a girl a year younger than us. And then yeah.... Don't want to really tell the whole story because umm. Haha.
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

My first heartbreak was in pre-school. Hahahaha. Lol puppy love.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I thought we had something. Then next thing I know he's dating my bestfriend. And I thought, "I don't get it. I'm prettier than her." :lol3: It was so bad :lol3: I cried a little. And I wanted to slap both of them. I was the one my bestfriend shared her kilig moments with. After a couple months they broke up, he wanted to redeem himself to me and even told me he never liked my bestfriend in the first place. He told me he loves me, and I didn't say anything. In my head I was just thinking... eh, I don't even know why I liked you in the first place. :swt:
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Someone broke my heart several times that I don't have a clue what my first heartbreak felt like and with whom. Hahaha
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

We've been together 16months and we just broke up a month ago. I knew I'm still young for this but he was my first boyfriend, first love and first of all the first. I didn't really expect it would happen easily and didn't expect that he would just let it go away. He didn't even told me before that he had this "cold feelings" since summer vacation started because we never had the chance to see each other during summer because he was in some places far from where I was. I don't know if I have the rights to blame him for that reason. But what I really hate about this breakup was I still don't understand his reasons why he wanted to break up with me. He told me that it's because we wasted too much time instead of spending each day together. That we do not have enough communication (because we do not have internet connection that time and he doesn't even have phone because it was broken) for us to chat or atleast we are having a conversation. That he felt sorry for what kind of boyfriend he was to me. Srsly, I don't know what he was talking about because for me, he was the perfect boyfriend. It was a long message from Facebook and I do not have the strength to read it all over again because tears run down my face everytime I was trying to read each word in that goodbye message. That night that he was trying to break up with me, I knew I should have let him go because he already told me that even if it was unfair for me that he made the decision of one-sided breakup thingy, I should understand him. And he told me that he knew I understand him. He also include in his words that he wished I wasn't crying anymore while I read his message. And who the hell who won't cry in her first heartbreak who thought that it would be forever? He promised that we would be together forever. I knew this sounds crazy, but a promise is a promise. But I had to say goodnight that moment and told him that I don't agree with him. I will not let our relationship slip away with that one snap. Days passed, I was still trying to make a way for us to be together again. I used my friends for them to chat with my ex and tell him that breakup is not the solution, instead we should talk about it and blahblahblah.. I begged my friends for them to told him how much I love him and everything. And one of the hurtful things that I've ever heard from him from my friend was this.. [i]"Kung mahal na mahal nya talaga ako, wala na akong magagawa dun."[/i] It feels like he's really letting go of me and never wanted us to get back together. Still, I didn't give up. And here comes the point that my guy friend who is also his friend who texted me. That guy friend asked my ex why he broke up with me and his answer was this, [i]"Makikipagbreak ba ako kung mahal ko pa?"[/i] Yeah, he's too cool to answer just like that. Unfortunately, we still broke up even If I do not want to. Even if I asked him if he still love me, he just told me, "Yes, but it's not enough for a relationship". I don't know if I will feel satisfied because he still loves me or hurt because we can't go back in our relationship. We had our clear breakup last June 02, 2013 and it's been 1 month and 6 days passed. He's still my schoolmate. Not my classmate, just in the other section. I still see him during morning activity, some break-times and dismissal. Ofc, I'm still trying to stay away and focus myself with my friends and other things. But you know, I can't blame myself if I'm still regretful. If I could just erase my feelings, then I must be moved on now. But life's full of surprises, pain and everything. I knew I'm still young and I'm hoping that I would be like you guys who would just laugh with this first heartbreaks when I get older.
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

^That's a sad story. =( Yep, you're still young, 5 years from now he won't be your type anymore because people your age are impulsive. Those around 12-19 yrs of age make decisions based on what they feel and not on what is right. :D That's okay girl, your heartache will pass, you just gotta focus on your studies and try not to think about the incident. Focus your attention on anything but him. That's what I did haha
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

[quote=bubblegum;#339989;1373339676]^That's a sad story. Yep, you're still young, 5 years from now he won't be your type anymore because people your age are impulsive. Those around 12-19 yrs of age make decisions based on what they feel and not on what is right. That's okay girl, your heartache will pass, you just gotta focus on your studies and try not to think about the incident. Focus your attention on anything but him. That's what I did haha[/quote] Thanks for the advice, Ma'am! :salute: I'm still keeping in my mind that this first love [s]never dies[/s] should die. :wallbash:
leslax
 Leslie Laxina Amato
leslax's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
party all night long :]
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Adelaide Australia
2023-03-11
Website

` I just read all of your heartbreaks. Some of you were similar to mine but wew life is always like that. Sht happens all the time. But now, I think my lovelife is in good condition now. I'ts really been doin okay, because we're so inlove with each other and our relationship is getting stronger. I still don't know if we're gonna have fights/conflicts again to happen but anyway, that's how and what it is. Sooo yeah life's been treating me really well these days. I feel really blessed and thankful to God for that. =)
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Well this wasn't my first relationship but I've never felt so heartbroken like I have in this relationship. I knew it was love because in the whole time we spent in this relationship, I promised to love him for who he really is. I put all my hopes on it and came back ten times feeling disappointed. I stayed 'til it finally took a toll on me...so I just had to give it up before it consumes all of me. :/ I learned a lot of things so I still thank God for what happened between the two of us. And everyday I'm trying and learning to forgive him and myself and us. So keri lang~
michiiella
michiiella's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
PANDORAs BOX
2014-05-21

[quote=Jhncys;#11779;1335682885]But that's not it, I tried hard to bring our M.U state back but suddenly, I'll discover that he already have a girlfriend.[/quote] My heartbreak is kind of like this too. We already got to the part of admitting we like each other but we just fell apart so..yea.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[b]OT: [/b]Gosh I want to read all of your heartbreak stories but its all so long... I wish you could summarize it up a little. :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:51

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy