Zypadhera's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Feel the heat
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2017-03-22
Website

Bisexuality.

[b]Bisexuality [/b]is sexual behavior or an orientation involving physical or romantic attraction to males and females, especially with regard to men and women. When you are a Bisexual, you like both men and women. You are attracted to both men and women. You want to have relationships with either. The fact that in your heart you like and desire both men and women makes you a Bisexual. I became aware of the existence of bisexuals when I entered college. A lot of my friends are bisexuals. It was actually disturbing at first, but then I realized that there's nothing really wrong about it. It's about following whatever that makes you happy. [b][i]Love knows no gender. What's the point of being straight, when you're not happy and it doesn't make you a better person? [/i] [/b] So yeah, share your views about bisexualism. :yes:

Pawws[?], and khuyabrye.20[?] like this topic.

neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

Re: Bisexuality.

I'm a bisexual and I see nothing wrong about it, people won't just know the feeling.
japhett
» n00b
2012-04-28

It's like the most discombobulating type of gender orientation for me, tbh. Idk how it feels to y'know, like both men and women. As for me, as a straight queer, I go straight for men, and really never for women. Idk, it's really confusing.
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

I like girls who are bisexual.. It's hot.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Bisexualism is as normal as breathing air. C'mon, my ex-girlfriend wants me back. =D
saberAlter
 Jolene
» FTalkManiac
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-11-04

Eh, I'm a bisexual myself but I don't really talk about it as much since I've noticed that most people think it's disgusting/disturbing, like how feel about homosexuality, they tell me. The LGBT community; we're still people too. :x
BebeChiyo
 PANDORA
BebeChiyo's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
PANDORAs BOX
UK | PH
Website

I have nothing against it whatsoever. :thumbsup:
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

[quote=strikerno14;#6926;1335597609]I like girls who are bisexual.. It's hot.[/quote] :thumbsup: they're like the more awesome version of straight girls
ELLE
 Elle
ELLE's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
(●ᴥ●)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote=Zypadhera;#5937;1335589511]Love knows no gender. What's the point of being straight, when you're not happy and it doesn't make you a better person?[/quote] I agree :thumbsup: I really have nothing against them that's why i don't understand why people criticize them treating them like trash as if these people criticizing them are so clean themselves
strikerno14
 Drake
» FTalker
You don't fucking know me
2014-03-18

[quote=Zypadhera;#5937;1335589511]Love knows no gender. What's the point of being straight, when you're not happy and it doesn't make you a better person?[/quote] This is one of the reasons why I hate the Catholic Church.
mndrl
 Mandy
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!

I have a bisexual friend but I never really asked her about it so I'm assuming she is. At first it shocked me but she's my friend. I accept her :yes:
cleanupkid
cleanupkid's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-05-09

[quote=strikerno14;#6926;1335597609]I like girls who are bisexual.. It's hot.[/quote] :lol2: :lol2: I'm straight but I see nothing wrong with bisexuality, I mean like... just don't do something nasty in front of me and it will be alright. :lol2:
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

I'm actually bi-curious, tbh. I support them and homosexuality, too. :)
yh3t
 Lareith Ann
yh3t's display avatar
» FTalker
Decent Thread Starter
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Summoner's Rift
2015-06-18

Please read: I'm harmless. Lol I've had girlfriends before, and it's not like "I'm bisexual. In that case, I'm cool." It was where we really loved each other, at least that's what I think. We kissed, and hugged. We were always together as well. It feels weird how I can see myself being with the same sex. It's juts... Love you know :lol3:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

I don't think there's anything wrong with being bisexual. I've had a lot of [b]serious[/b] girl crushes, and even a girlfriend before and I have nothing against it. Love is love. :thumbsup:
TheKimYasay
 Misunderstood
» FTalkAddict
2012-05-12
Website

It's normal,it is part of God's plan :) as long as you're not stepping on other people's foot.

Wala namang taong hindi nasasaktan :invi: tsktsk. Bye.
eizeeiz
 Eiz
eizeeiz's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
2014-12-16

I'm proud to say that I am bisexual. I had a girlfriend before but things did not work out well. But we still talk to each other and act as friends. There's nothing wrong with being one. What we all need are people who can understand us and informed others that being bisexuals or being part of LGBT community is not a taboo anymore.

Last edited by eizeeiz (2012-05-02 11:24:52)

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

There's nothing wrong with it. If what makes you happy, go for it. [quote=strikerno14;#16150;1335774276]This is one of the reasons why I hate the Catholic Church.[/quote] I don't get it too why they opposing bisexuality. :wasted:
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

I'm not bi though I have nothing against them. I respect them because they're still a human being. It doesn't matter if you love the same sex as long as you love them. :yes2:
MnGrcia
 Mona
MnGrcia's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
The Scandalers
2012-05-27
Website

I have nothing against bis, and I even support them. :) I hate how society thinks they are disturbing, because they're not. So, what if they're in love? So what if they want to have same-sex marriage? It's better than two homosexuals getting married and filing a divorce after just how many weeks.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:29

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy