Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

Re: Bisexuality.

there's actually nothing wrong about being bi, i mean, i think everyone's a born bisexual, but its up to each of us if we'll going to say that we're straight or not. I've encountered a lot of people who said that they're straight but somehow admits that they get attracted 'a little' to the same gender. Do you get what im saying? :lol2: well anyway, if you're a bi then you're a bi, if you're against lgbt, then you have a lot of social interactions to do.
badbadbad
 Rui Kenji
badbadbad's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
2015-07-13

I'm straight. But i have nothing against bi.
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=shana16;#326769;1367336181]there's actually nothing wrong about being bi, i mean, i think everyone's a born bisexual, but its up to each of us if we'll going to say that we're straight or not. I've encountered a lot of people who said that they're straight but somehow admits that they get attracted 'a little' to the same gender. Do you get what im saying? :lol2: well anyway, if you're a bi then you're a bi, if you're against lgbt, then you have a lot of social interactions to do.[/quote] There are some people who get attracted to the same sex because probably they admire them for their looks or personlity or any attribute that person possess. But I don't think that means you're already bisexual. I'm from an all girls school and all of my blockmates say that they're bisexual. I don't have anything against bisexuals too even though I'm straight.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=shana16;#326769;1367336181]I've encountered a lot of people who said that they're straight but somehow admits that they get attracted 'a little' to the same gender.[/quote] I guess I'm one of them. :lol2: I think i may be straight because i only see myself being in a relationship with the opposite sex as me. But i must admit, some lesbians actually turns me on. But i guess im never coming to a point when i'd choose to be in a relationship with them. :) anyway i have nothing against bisexuals, i actually respect them a lot. For me, being in the same sex is actually kind of sexy. :lol3: gosh, i can only imagine. :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

I'm straight and I have a lesbian friend. She likes me and she kisses my cheek so often that it just freaks me out. I don't want her to get the idea that I like her too :lol3: But she's my friend and I love her for being her. I just feel sad that she can't tell her parents about it. She's gonna be in the military and I'm so proud of her for making that decision. However, same-sex marriage is a different story for me.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=chaw;#347765;1376339659]I don't want her to get the idea that I like her too[/quote] I agree. I have a friend in college who makes unnecessary actions to me. :lol3: She expects me to be all [i]touchy-touchy[/i] with her, she even asked me to go on a date alone with her. It feels so weird because I'm straight, and i worry that people might get the wrong impressions. :d But she's still my friend, and I dont want to hurt her feelings. =3

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:08

[ 8 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy