We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What type of friend are you?

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

What type of friend are you?

Have you ever heard the quote "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are"? Well that's true for most cases. They say that the kinds of friends you are with are the kind you'll also be. So, what type of friend are you? Are you the: Sincere and Listening friend, always the one your friends can really tell their problems and heartbreaks? The one who really listens and is mostly the one who friends put all their trust? Or are you the "Big mouth" friend who never runs out of words to talk and say, this usually knows a lot of secrets and rumors. Or maybe you're the Occasional friend, the type that friends run to only during sad or happy circumstances. Or are you the Silent friend who is always there but doesn't always catch most of the attention? Lol, doesn't matter. Just share what type of friend are you and maybe you can get to meet a friend here with the same qualities as you. :)
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Re: What type of friend are you?

Well, to be honest, I don't know what kind of friend I am. Maybe you can ask my friends in real life or in cyber. They are the one who knew what kind of friend I am. :yes2:

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
jhonara
 j
jhonara's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
PANDORAs BOX
2014-03-20
Website

I can say that I am the one who you can count on. That friend who can always be there for you no matter what. You can count on me whenever you have problems.
Lynn
 Lynn Reyes
Lynn's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
ghost in uniform B)
2013-03-22

I'm the one who can't compliment face to face. I also don't say my feelings but I let my friends know that I love them to bits. My friends say that I'm one of those people that whatever I do, even if I tease them to death, they won't hate me.
ninch
 charm_caster0604
ninch's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Se7en Deadly Sins
2019-07-18

A friend that is willing to listen and give silly advice just to make you smile. :)
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

Uhm, how do I put this.. :lol3: When my friends have problems, I act like it's nothing but I evetualy find ways to help them even if it's hard. I can't bear to see them sad so I always make them smile, even if I become their laughing stock. :facepalm: I give them good advices and I push them forward because I believe in them. And - I always say the opposite of what I mean. I always say I hate them but deep inside, I can't thank God enough for giving them to mme. :yes:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

I am a friend who supports you till death. I am a lover. I love my friends very much. I treat them as my family. I love to laugh and cry with them. I am a friend that will never forget you. Even without communication, I am still their friend no matter what :)
The Savvy Nurse
The Savvy Nurse's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Reporting for Duty
Zmbnga City
2012-06-24

I am the type of friend who would actually do every possible thing I could just to make you laugh and see that smile on your face whenever you're facing problems. Well actually, I still make a fool of myself in an everyday basis. :lol: I just love it when I see my friends happy. Well, they do the same too but I do most of the talking. And them? They do most of the actions. Like.. being shunga and doing something really stupid 'unintentionally'. Well me, I do it intentionally. So.. uhmm.. yuh ;D
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

I'm very protective with my friends... :yes2: I'm very vocal, I say what I want to say to them... if they've done something bad or unacceptable, i say it to them... and I appreciate every good deeds of my friends to me.. :D
thewendynator
 Wendy Flowers
thewendynator's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
harlequin0666 :)
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
In your pants
2017-12-01
Website

I won't leave until I make you smile. I really love making my friends laugh, even if it makes me look stupid. I'd do stupid things for them. That's how much I love them. <3
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

I am the silent friend. :rolleyes:
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

Loyal and easy to go with
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=thewendynator;#50979;1336452450]I won't leave until I make you smile. I really love making my friends laugh, even if it makes me look stupid. I'd do stupid things for them. That's how much I love them. <3[/quote] This. :thumbsup:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Most of the time, I'm the kind of friend that will frankly tell you that you're being a total slut and leave you if you continue to be that way. But at some points in life I can be the one whom you can rely on and will never leave you alone.
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

I'm the one who'll always giving advice and the protective one. I'll go on a fight for a friend.
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

loyal
Khanon
» FTalker
2014-02-13

I'm the worst friend you'll ever have. I'm usually an asshole when it comes to my friends but even though, they still stick with me. Idk why. So might as well.
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

I'm that type of friend who's protective. I care for the reputation of my friends. I'm their master. The all-in-one make [i]sumbong[/i] to me and I'll try to fix everything. If the other team whats a fight, go on. Just for the sake of my friends. I'm not really that warfreak, but I just don't want my friends to feel down or somewhat, be bullied. I'm also the one who you can tell everything to! Lovelife to family problems to everything. Even a crying shoulder and the clown.
myjhadeheart
 Jhade Concepcion
myjhadeheart's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
TragicLover
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-31

...simple and HONEST .
nicanix91
 Nica C
nicanix91's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
PANDORAs BOX
Cebu-Leyte
2014-04-24
Website

According to my friends: I'm sweet, loyal, and helpful. I also tend to become an over-protective person wherein if someone tries to hurt my friends emotionally, I really fight them back. I love to give advice to my friends and I'm just a text away.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy