We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

What type of friend are you?

Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Re: What type of friend are you?

~

Last edited by Pawws (2014-05-05 22:49:24)

A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

If you're my friend... I will listen when you talk. I will slap you when you commit mistakes. I won't hug you when you cry. :shrug: Well I'm really not the usual type of friend. Basta I am. :facepalm:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

The kind who doesn't tell you what you should or shouldn't do with your life. If you seek my advice, I'll be frank and share what I think but it's still your call. I cannot keep a secret so don't tell me anything unless you also want one or two of my/our closest friends to know. *but I am pretty tight lipped with other ppl* :xixi: I will talk smack about other ppl with you. I will say strange/weird/funny things and expect you to understand my humor. I am loyal and even if you are wrong I will defend you from the people who wanna hurt you (but I will try to put some sense in your head while doing that) If you hate someone, I will not automatically hate him/her too. Come convince me first. I am not very good with sympathizing so please avoid telling me overly dramatic episodes of your life coz I will just make fun of it unless it's rly serious I be like *nod* *nod* and act like I am super concern.
michiiella
michiiella's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
PANDORAs BOX
2014-05-21

I'm the kind of friend you can go to if you want to have a laugh / forget your troubles. I rarely offer advice but I am a really willing ear if you want someone to listen to your troubles. :yes:
Aberforth
 Aberforth Percival W B Dumbledore
Aberforth's display avatar
» n00b
[t][o][p][s]
Hogsmeade
2014-04-18

That will fool you!
iamGabz19
 Cherry Gabz
» n00b
iamLoved
Valenzuela city
2014-04-23
Website

iam a friend who will listens to you, who will correct you when you're wrong, who will make you smile and encourage you who will laugh with you, prays for you and lead you to the Most Friendly God
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

I'm a type of friend that will ask you question, find something about what you just answered, relate it to me and start talking about myself.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I realized I'm the kind of friend who will smack you if you ask me too often to help you... once is enough. I don't like the idea of spoon-feeding people when I myself wasn't given the chance to be spoon fed, I do things of my own accord without needing any help from others so if you can't be that, then you can't sit with us. I'm frank in rl, I will say whatever needs to be said... especially when I'm in a very bad mood. I don't care of other people's feelings other than my own, I realized I don't have the time to deal with anyone's emotion when I myself is fighting a battle of my own. :x_x:
aisaka19
 Karen-chan
aisaka19's display avatar
» FTalker
No pain, No gain. :)
Anime World
2014-07-31
Website

Good friend.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

You can trust me. But I don't know if I hold that same level of trust towards you.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

I laugh whenever you cry. I might even take a selfie with you if your eyes are puffy then upload it to IG regardless of your permission. :lol3:
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

I make sure to cheer you up when you're feeling down. I'll be by your side when you need me, will forever listen to your problems and even [i]katangahans[/i], but I won't tolerate if your [i]katangahan's[/i] too much already.
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

- I am honest, but not frank. So if you've done something wrong, I'll tell you. The whole truth. But it'll be put in a nice manner. - A good listener. I can tank rants, secrets, and problems and pay full attention to you. I would even try and say something to help make you feel better or get a better grip of your situation. - Trustworthy. People tell me secrets, but I know when a story is not mine to tell. - Loyal. Whether you're an asshole or a bitch or a royal pain in the arse, I'll stand by you. Doesn't always mean I agree that you're always right, but I would never turn on you. - I tend to not fall for a friend. So if you need a close guy friend, I can guarantee that there will be no 'assuming' of romance and shit. Just platonic :lol2: - As long as you're good to me, I will be good to you :) - It's in my nature to be a prankster. If you wanna vandal, let's find a place to vandal :lala: - I tend to maintain my ability to sympathize and empathize. Don't worry, you have a shoulder to cry on with me. - If we fought, had misunderstandings.. If I found out I'm being backstabbed, I won't take revenge. I'll just ignore the living hell out of you :yes2:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

An elasticity rubber...datz how ya could describe meh...stretch meh accordin to ya own shape I will follow eventhough ya misused meh ....till da limitation is up...ya knows how unique ma humble attitude could turns out to beh! :lol3:
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

if you're real, then you can bet I'll be there for you when you need me maybe not 24/7, maybe not when you're going through good times but when you hit rock bottom, I'll be there

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:51

[ 8 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy