magikarp
 princess jed
magikarp's display avatar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-06-02

Re: Unforgettable Quotes from books!

[quote]I walked over to the hill where we used to go and sled. There were a lot of little kids there. I watched them flying. Doing jumps and having races. And I thought that all those little kids are going to grow up someday. And all of those little kids are going to do the things that we do. And they will all kiss someone someday. But for now, sledding is enough. I think it would be great if sledding were always enough, but it isn’t.[/quote] — The Perks of Being a Wallflower [quote]“Don’t ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.”[/quote] — The Catcher in the Rye [quote]If someone loves a flower of which there is only one on the millions and millions of stars, it is enough to make him happy when he looks at them for he can say to himself: “My flower is somewhere out there…” But if the sheep eats the flower, it is for him as if, all of the sudden, all the stars went dark![/quote] — The Little Prince
Trick.
 P.
Trick.'s display avatar
» FTalkAddict
United States
2014-05-20

[quote]You shall be my roots and I will be your shade, though the sun burns my leaves. You shall quench my thirst and I will feed you fruit, though time takes my seed. And when I’m lost and can tell nothing of this earth you will give me hope. And my voice you will always hear. And my hand you will always have. For I will shelter you. And I will comfort you. And even when we are nothing left, not even in death, I will remember you.[/quote] — House of Leaves, Mark Z. Danielewski.
Rinie
 Chai
Rinie's display avatar
» n00b
Idris
2012-07-09

Mine's not really a quote.. it's a dialogue [quote][b]Clary:[/b] Take off your shirt. [b]Jace:[/b] ... [b]Clary:[/b] I'm not going to attack you. I can take the sight of your naked chest without swooning. [b]Jace:[/b] Are you sure? Because viewing my naked chest has caused many women to seriously injure themselves stampeding to get to me.[/quote] - The Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls, Cassandra Clare
kitsune11
kitsune11's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote]“It was the waste of a trip. She’s not here,” I tell him. Buttercup hisses again. “She’s not here. You can hiss all you like. You won’t find Prim.” At her name, he perks up. Raises his flattened ears. Begins to meow hopefully. “Get out!” He dodges the pillow I throw at him. “Go away! There’s nothing left for you here!” I start to shake, furious with him. “She’s not coming back! She’s never ever coming back here again!” I grab another pillow and get to my feet to improve my aim. Out of nowhere, the tears begin to pour down my cheeks. “She’s dead.” I clutch my middle to dull the pain. Sink down on my heels, rocking the pillow, crying. “She’s dead, you stupid cat. She’s dead.”[/quote] -- Katniss Everdeen and Buttercup, Mockingjay (Suzanne Collins)
Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

[quote]"My Love is Upon You"[/quote] - Sebastian, St.Vincent [quote]"I can't believe out of one hundred thousand sperm, you were the fastest!”[/quote] :lol2: - Marcus,Make Me,Sir
SAY.Animus
SAY.Animus's display avatar
» FTalker
2015-10-14

[quote]Death ends a life, not a relationship [i]From Tuesdays with Morrie, Mitch Albom[/i][/quote] [quote]To love is to destroy, and that to be love is the one to be destroyed From Cassandra Clare's Series The Mortal Instrument[/quote]
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote]“French. Feel. Finger. Fuck.” [i]John Green, Looking For Alaska[/i][/quote] [quote]“I wake up thinking of yesterday. The joy is in remembering; the pain is in knowing it was yesterday.” [i]David Levithan, Every Day[/i][/quote]

Last edited by Tres (2013-03-28 11:33:02)

kitsune11
» FTalkElite
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote]“That's the thing about pain...it demands to be felt.”[/quote] ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars [quote]“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”[/quote] ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars [quote]“The world is not a wish-granting factory.”[/quote] ― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

[quote]The Law is hard. But it is the Law. Jace Wayland -- City of Bones[/quote]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
kitsune11
» FTalkElite
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

[quote]“You know that you’ve found something amazing, and you want to hold on to it forever; and every second after you have it, you fear the moment you might lose it.”[/quote] Kiera Cass, The Elite
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

"You have bewitched me body and soul and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you this day on." - Mr Darcy, Pride and Prejudice
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

[quote]It's because you're too scared to tell anyone who you really love. Love makes us liars. -- Jace Wayland, City of Glass[/quote]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=Tres;#320986;1364484716]“I wake up thinking of yesterday. The joy is in remembering; the pain is in knowing it was yesterday.” David Levithan, Every Day[/quote] UGH. This. thissssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [quote]“So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.” - [i]John Green, Looking for Alaska[/i][/quote] [quote]"Keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn't." - [i]Becca Fitzpatrick, Hush Hush[/i][/quote]
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

[quote]Jealousy is such an ugly emotion, Lewis. -Jace Lightwood -- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare[/quote] [quote]Regret is such a pointless emotion, don't you agree? - Magnus Bane -- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare[/quote]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

"If only my heart were stone. The blackness he woke to on those nights was sightless and impenetrable." -- Cormac McCarthy, The Road seriously. winner.
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
💚 Life 💚

[quote]Whatever you are physically, male or female, strong or weak, ill or healthy --- all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. Whatever the color, the shape, the design of the shade that conceals it, the flame inside the lamp remains the same. You are the flame. - James Carstairs, The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare[/quote]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰ðŸ»
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote]"The weird thing about houses is that they almost always look like nothing is happening inside of them, even though they contain most of our lives. I wondered if that was sort of the point of architecture."[/quote] ― Hazel Lancaster, TFIOS [quote]He pulled the pack out of his pocket and placed the cigarette back in it. “I’m sorry,” I said again. “Me too,” he said. “I don’t ever want to do that to you,” I told him. “Oh, I wouldn’t mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”[/quote] ― Augustus Waters, TFIOS

Last edited by Pawws (2014-03-27 08:45:31)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up. -Mae West
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote]“I wake up thinking of yesterday. The joy is in remembering; the pain is in knowing it was yesterday.”[/quote] David Levithan, Everyday [quote]“When first love ends, most people eventually know there will be more to come. They are not through with love. Love is not through with them. It will never be the same as the first, but it will be better in different ways. I have no such consolation. This is why I cling so hard. This is why this is so hard.”[/quote] David Levithan, Everyday [quote]“The pleasure of remembering had been taken from me, because there was no longer anyone to remember with. It felt like losing your co-rememberer meant losing the memory itself, as if the things we’d done were less real and important than they had been hours before.”[/quote] John Green, The Fault In Our Stars [quote]“If you hear a song that makes you cry and you don’t want to cry anymore, you don’t listen to that song anymore. But you can’t get away from yourself. You can’t decide not to see yourself anymore. You can’t decide to turn off the noise in your head"[/quote] Jay Asher, Thirteen Reasons Why

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:24

[ 10 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy