Announcement

We are moving to Friendster.click

Join us: www.friendster.click/join-friendster

We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• The Lounge 
  • » 5 Facts About You (KINDLY READ INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1!)

5 Facts About You (KINDLY READ INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1!)

LoveKat
LoveKat's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Bataan, PH
2017-06-04
Website

Re: 5 Facts About You (KINDLY READ INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1!)

[quote=Pawws;#358236;1377981811]I like green, [b]blue and yellows.[/b] [b]I value friendship very much.[/b] I love watching people make crepes! And I love eating crepes! :lol3: I like taking selfies all the time, but I never post it. :lol3:[/quote] I hate the person doesn't accept PWD. I like twitter, instagram, and facebook. I like playing apps on my ipod. I don't check my emails. I want to be a writer.
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

I hate the person doesn't accept PWD. [b]I like twitter, instagram, and facebook.[/b] I like playing apps on my ipod. [b]I don't check my emails.[/b] [b]I want to be a writer.[/b] I may look so snobbish but when people know me better they'll describe me as crazy. I like to be friends with guys because I think they are more trustworthy of secrets. I never had a boyfriend. I love making simple efforts for those persons I love. I review my lessons on the jeepney.

Last edited by theblottedmystery (2013-09-06 12:41:51)

PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

[quote=theblottedmystery]I may look so snobbish but when people know me better they'll describe me as crazy. [b]I like to be friends with guys because I think they are more trustworthy of secrets.[/b] I never had a boyfriend. [b]I love making simple efforts for those persons I love.[/b] I review my lessons on the jeepney.[/quote] I don't usually comb my hair. I'm lazy & responsible at the same time. :dumb: I love Harry Potter. I don't like dogs. I'm always hungry.
LoveKat
LoveKat's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Bataan, PH
2017-06-04
Website

[quote=PretZel;#361842;1378645303]I don't usually comb my hair. I'm lazy & responsible at the same time. :dumb: I love Harry Potter. I don't like dogs. [b]I'm always hungry[/b].[/quote] I don't like to eat fish. Now, I'm starting to love reading. I don't like my nose. I want to have my own book. I like to eat veggies
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

I also don't like eating fish, I'm very picky. T^T @t: Dave Franco is my soul mate. [i]You can't quote this one.[/i] I'm fascinated by the British accents. :love: I used to write fictional stories before. I haven't completed any tumblr challenge since I started blogging in tumblr. (2010) I don't like the smell of Lemon sprays.
oniongurl
oniongurl's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
under your bed
2016-01-12

[quote=Pawws;#362604;1378864988]Dave Franco is my soul mate. You can't quote this one. [b]I'm fascinated by the British accents. [/b] I used to write fictional stories before. [i]I still do[/i] [b]I haven't completed any tumblr challenge since I started blogging in tumblr.[/b] (2010) [b]I don't like the smell of Lemon sprays.[/b][/quote] I like cheese. I love watching Pixar animated films. I love pastel colors. I make a wish whenever it's 11:11 tho I know it won't happen anyway Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy
sikarenpo
 Hanabi
sikarenpo's display avatar
» n00b
Philippines
2020-05-24

[quote=oniongurl;#363800;1379258301][b]I like cheese.[/b] I love watching Pixar animated films. I love pastel colors. [b]I make a wish whenever it's 11:11 tho I know it won't happen anyway[/b] Sometimes I wonder if I'm crazy[/quote] I love dogs soo much! I love spicy food I'm a KPOP fan I play guitar and sing I'm a blogger
gin
 K R E U Z
gin's display avatar
» FTalker
Kabukichō
2014-05-19

[quote=sikarenpo;#373769;1383725632][b]I love dogs soo much![/b] [b]I love spicy food[/b] I'm a KPOP fan I play guitar and sing I'm a blogger[/quote] [font=Courier][color=#808080] A fujoshi Hates sweet foods Loves anime A food maniac Loves doodling [/font][/color]
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

*healthy* food maniac obsessed with dogs always feeling annoyed at people gets bored very easily nerd
sj0405
 정아라
sj0405's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Conversationalist
Life's too short to waste
Rated SPG
Seoul, Korea
2016-07-17

[quote=chaw;#386759;1394954217]*healthy* food maniac obsessed with dogs always feeling annoyed at people [b]gets bored very easily[/b] nerd[/quote] couch potato love reading easy to go with quiet love coffee with fresh milk
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=sj0405;#386761;1394954867][b]couch potato love reading easy to go with[/b] quiet love coffee with fresh milk[/quote] -When I am engulfed with sth I zoned out and can't hear other people talk. You will need to tap me to call my attention. -I have an 'ate' attitude and usually give in to other people's request easily (like giving them the last bite, letting them borrow my stuff even tho i don't want to, scoot over if they want my seat etc) BUT if you order/boss me around I will snap and wouldn't be able to control the words that will come out from my mouth. -I can be tactless at times but I usually don't mean them. (My effort in tryin not to offend people with my words which arent usually meant is immense) -I hate innuendos. Talk to me if you have sth to say, usually I'd even be sympathetic and listen to your problems. It is better to be on my side than go against me. -Idk why i can't help but laugh/smile at other people's problems. It is like entertainment to me. 'Cept for disastrous stuff like his/her house got burnt or when someone died.

Last edited by aya (2014-03-16 04:06:28)

zanza
 Bogem
zanza's display avatar
» FTalker
2014-05-14

Just the last two. I can stay in front of my computer for 30 hours straight. I studied in a university in Malaysia. I like Japanese and Korean anything. My real name means bright. I was born in the year of the tiger.
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

[quote=zanza;#399366;1398064208][b]I can stay in front of my computer for 30 hours straight.[/b] I studied in a university in Malaysia. I like Japanese and Korean anything. My real name means bright. I was born in the year of the tiger.[/quote] I do have an ex-gf w/c is a lesbian I am sensitive into simple prejudices A bit childish Cheerful and I love making people happy Alcoholic and a chain smoker
Tricia
 π
Tricia's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2019-08-14
Website

[quote=khuyabrye.20;#403049;1398916551]I do have an ex-gf w/c is a lesbian I am sensitive into simple prejudices [b]A bit childish[/b] Cheerful and I love making people happy Alcoholic and a chain smoker[/quote] I like plants I like films I like to dance I like to achieve I don't get tired of walking

Mao: "Unless the problem of method is solved, talk about the task is useless."
uma
uma's display avatar
» FTW!
iGLUTTONY
Se7en Deadly Sins
cyberjaya
2015-02-21
Website

[quote=Tricia;#405442;1399395993]I like plants I like films [b]I like to dance[/b] I like to achieve I don't get tired of walking[/quote] -I like to wrap myself up with blanket and sleep with the AC on it's lowest temperature. -I don't like cigarette but I love shisha/hookah. /hypocrite right there -I do graphic designing and web designing. -I don't masturbate. -I taught myself how to play ukulele.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=uma;#405515;1399415362]-I like to wrap myself up with blanket and sleep with the AC on it's lowest temperature. -I don't like cigarette but I love shisha/hookah. /hypocrite right there -I do graphic designing and web designing. [b]-I don't masturbate. -I taught myself how to play ukulele.[/b][/quote] • I like to read Creepypasta • I drive without knowing where I'll end up • I travel a lot but I am afraid of airplanes and boats. • I get contusions easily • I get free concert tickets occasionally.
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

[quote=SkylineGoddess;#408689;1399793862]• I like to read Creepypasta [b]• I drive without knowing where I'll end up [/b] • I travel a lot but I am afraid of airplanes and boats. • I get contusions easily • I get free concert tickets occasionally.[/quote] - a kpop fan - i really super hate matapobre ppl - currently obssesed with my watches collection - i hate it wen i see sumone wearing d same shirt im wearing. (happened the other day.lol) - i am an ofw.
Dayannn
 Dianne
Dayannn's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
cray cray
Row 4
2017-08-03

[quote=champoyrado;#408734;1399799341]- a kpop fan - i really super hate matapobre ppl - currently obssesed with my watches collection - [b]i hate it wen i see sumone wearing d same shirt im wearing.[/b] (happened the other day.lol) - i am an ofw.[/quote] My phone is always with me. I sing almost everywhere. I can't afford seeing my friends sad or hurt. I am an impulsive buyer. Sometimes, I just love being alone (going to the mall, eating, walking)
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=Dayannn;#409033;1399817960][b]My phone is always with me.[/b] I sing almost everywhere. [b]I can't afford seeing my friends sad or hurt.[/b] I am an impulsive buyer. [b]Sometimes, I just love being alone (going to the mall, eating, walking)[/b][/quote] I like reading Hollywood magazines. I don't really care if my book is printed ink or an ebook file. I'm a little OC on the movies I watch. It has to be of high quality; I'm not completely satisfied unless it's 720p. I have the biggest crush on Toni Gonzaga. And I sobbed when I saw Gwen Stacy's scene on film.
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=Tres;#409101;1399822683]I like reading Hollywood magazines. [b]I don't really care if my book is printed ink or an ebook file.[/b] I'm a little OC on the movies I watch. [b]It has to be of high quality; I'm not completely satisfied unless it's 720p.[/b] I have the biggest crush on Toni Gonzaga. [b]And I sobbed when I saw Gwen Stacy's scene on film.[/b][/quote] I don't put blush on when doing my make up. 100.8lbs as of this morning. I collect sunglasses. I am a jealous type of person, whether you're a friend or a lover. I am a packrat person. :wallbash:
  • The Lounge 
  • » 5 Facts About You (KINDLY READ INSTRUCTIONS ON PAGE 1!)

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:33

[ 8 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy