Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Re: The Official One Piece Thread

[quote=shana16;#273777;1345201148]do you guys have an idea who is luffy's mom? im curious, its been over a decade since one piece was created but i haven't seen/heard a thing about luffy's mom. i remember reading an interview of oda, i think i've read it somewhere in the end of some chapter. he said that if ever he reveals luffy's mom, she would be just an ordinary woman, sth like that .... idk. i wanna know what kind of woman she is, how did she get dragon.[/quote] No. :xixi: but who knows ? Maybe you're luffy's mom. =D
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Does anyone knows the game One Piece Gigant Battle 2 Shin Sekai? How about other One Piece games you already played? :ninja:

Last edited by kite (2012-08-22 20:52:14)

lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Does anyone know if Gol D. Roger a devil fruit user ? i'm curious :lol2: i mean, he is the most famous pirate right ? :thumbsup: and i could remember that rayleigh once told robin (?) , "that man could hear everything's voice" . but as far as i remember, oda didn't mention that he was a devil fruit user. how that can be ? :lol2: just a form of 'haki' ? :lol2:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#303766;1351069630]Does anyone know if Gol D. Roger a devil fruit user ? i'm curious i mean, he is the most famous pirate right ? and i could remember that rayleigh once told robin (?) , "that man could hear everything's voice" . but as far as i remember, oda didn't mention that he was a devil fruit user. how that can be ? just a form of 'haki' ?[/quote] I think he's not a devil fruit user. He's just a man. :lol2: About what Rayleigh said, it can be just a simple figurative of speech. :lol:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#303776;1351073316]I think he's not a devil fruit user. He's just a man. About what Rayleigh said, it can be just a simple figurative of speech.[/quote] but really :lol2: he can "hear things" . he could hear everything when he used haki and they said Luffy will have it too. :lol2: even Rayleigh was not a devil fruit user ayt ? :lol2: d eff with them? they're not using devil fruits but still they are extremely strong :thumbsup:
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

One piece, one piece one hour of pirate quest......Quek quek quek quek....lalala dadadada! :lol3:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

[quote=Principe Azheef;#303805;1351087033]One piece, one piece one hour of pirate quest......Quek quek quek quek....lalala dadadada! :lol3:[/quote] omyyyyyyyyy :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3: [spoiler]sorry, offtopic , i just had to post this :lol3:[/spoiler]
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=Principe Azheef;#303805;1351087033]One piece, one piece one hour of pirate quest......Quek quek quek quek....lalala dadadada![/quote] :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=shana16;#303806;1351087271]omyyyyyyyyy :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] :B :lol3: [quote=lLovely.1pis;#303808;1351087375]:lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:[/quote] Hey Sexy Momma finish up your lines! waaakakakaaaaa! :lol3:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#303795;1351085406]they're not using devil fruits but still they are extremely strong[/quote] That's how Oda created them. :lol2: [hr] Btw, have you already got the news? Avril Lavigne will cover a Nickelback's song and it is set to be the feature soundtrack of One Piece Film Z. :lala: And not just one song but two! :lol2: Lavigne's version of Joan Jett's Bad Reputation is also set to appear on the soundtrack. It's nice to know that she's willing to contribute her music to anime such as One Piece. :lala: And it's kinda sweet too because she shows love for her fiance by covering one of his songs. :lol: [url=http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2012-10-18/avril-lavigne-one-piece-themes-are-nickelback-joan-jett-covers][sub]source[/sub][/url]

Last edited by kite (2012-10-25 22:36:21)

Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=kite;#304110;1351214162]you already got the news? Avril Lavigne will cover a Nickelback's song and it is set to be the feature soundtrack of One Piece Film Z. :lala: And not just one song but two! :lol2: Lavigne's version of Joan Jett's Bad Reputation is also set to appear on the soundtrack. It's nice to know that she's willing to contribute her music to anime such as One Piece. :lala: And it's kinda sweet too because she shows love for her fiance by covering one of his songs. :lol:[/quote] Cool! What a news thanks for sharing something new for me to know bro......waaaakakakaaaaaaaaaa ...well thats good to know. Avril Lavigne might just suffer from insomnia! :lol3:

Last edited by Principe Azheef (2012-10-27 12:47:17)

lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#304110;1351214162]Btw, have you already got the news? Avril Lavigne will cover a Nickelback's song and it is set to be the feature soundtrack of One Piece Film Z. And not just one song but two! Lavigne's version of Joan Jett's Bad Reputation is also set to appear on the soundtrack. It's nice to know that she's willing to contribute her music to anime such as One Piece. And it's kinda sweet too because she shows love for her fiance by covering one of his songs.[/quote] reli ? :woohoo: i'm not really an avid fan of Avril but i like her songs :thumbsup: i hope Avril and Evan will sing together :lala::lala::lala: but soo impossible :( she has already Nickelback :lol2:
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

Latest manga chapter is awesome! :xixi: Virgo got defeated in one blow :O :lol2:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=cropped.head;#311361;1354154357]Virgo got defeated in one blow[/quote] I don't think Vergo defeated that easily. :lol2: Guys, do you think Kinemon will be the next Strawhat crew?

Last edited by kite (2012-11-29 20:26:36)

lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Waaaaah, why u guys fond of reading mangas :lol2: [i]Di ako makarelate[/i] :lol3: I'm still in epi 574, latest update in anime eh :lol3: What i'm excited naw is the fight of Big Mam and Luffy :woohoo: [i]ang layo pa ng hinihintay ko [/i]:lol2:

Last edited by lLovely.1pis (2012-11-30 02:03:19)

kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#311549;1354258959]Waaaaah, why u guys fond of reading mangas Di ako makarelate I'm still in epi 574, latest update in anime eh What i'm excited naw is the fight of Big Mam and Luffy ang layo pa ng hinihintay ko[/quote] You must read manga too so that you're updated and, you know, to have some spoilers. :xixi:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#311560;1354262951]You must read manga too so that you're updated and, you know, to have some spoilers.[/quote] Ikr. No spoiler plsss :xixi: loljk :lol2:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#311565;1354266068]Ikr. No spoiler plsss loljk[/quote] or if you want, you can also check [url=http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page]One Piece wikia[/url] for some trivias and deep infos :xixi:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#311568;1354269909]or if you want, you can also check One Piece wikia for some trivias and deep infos[/quote] I'll check that one latur :xixi: Bdw who's this kinemon you mentioned a while ago ? I thought Jimbei will be the next straw hat crew :lol2: I'm open to spoilers y'know :xixi:
Principe Azheef
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Pokemon? Digimon? :lol3:

Board footer