We're also on discord.

discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

The Official One Piece Thread

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Re: The Official One Piece Thread

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#311570;1354272291]I'll check that one latur Bdw who's this kinemon you mentioned a while ago ? I thought Jimbei will be the next straw hat crew I'm open to spoilers y'know[/quote] I don't think Jinbei will be the next crew because he can't leave Fishman Island for some reasons and he doesn't want to be part of SH crew. [quote=Principe Azheef;#311577;1354277099]Pokemon? Digimon?[/quote] :lol3: [b]Kinemon[/b] [img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121113000431/onepiece/images/thumb/d/d1/WanoSamurai.jpg/240px-WanoSamurai.jpg[/img] He's a samurai guy that SH pirates found in Punk Hazard. He's looking for his son named Momonosuke that turned into a small dragon. He can be the next crew since he has the same personality that the SH crew has plus he is also a devil fruit user. But I doubt it too because two sowrdsmen are enough in SH pirates, you know, Brook and Zoro. And it looks like he's just going to travel with the SH pirates for a while just like what Vivi did in Alabasta Arc. Well anyway, if you ask me, I want him to be the next SH crew. An additional crazy and funny crew of Luffy. :lol2: Just want to know your comments regarding the next SH crew since Kinemon has the potential. :lol:

Last edited by kite (2012-11-30 20:56:50)

lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#311733;1354326991]I don't think Jinbei will be the next crew because he can't leave Fishman Island for some reasons and he doesn't want to be part of SH crew.[/quote] Nah Jimbei wants to be part of SH crew :lol2: He mentioned it to Neptune, thinking 'bout breaking away from Big Mam and accept Luffy's invitation :lol2: He's just concern about the Fishman Island, cause there's a chance that Big Mam will turn her anger towards FI since he ally his self in one of the 4 emperors :lol2: [quote=kite;#311733;1354326991]He can be the next crew since he has the same personality that the SH crew has plus he is also a devil fruit user. But I doubt it too because two sowrdsmen are enough in SH pirates, you know, Brook and Zoro. And it looks like he's just going to travel with the SH pirates for a while just like what Vivi did in Alabasta Arc. Well anyway, if you ask me, I want him to be the next SH crew. An additional crazy and funny crew of Luffy. Just want to know your comments regarding the next SH crew since Kinemon has the potential.[/quote] Oh, maybe no :lol2: cos there are 2 swordsmen already and I don't think Luffy wants to add more. :lol2: Don't have any idea :lol3:[i] anlayo pa ng anime sa manga [/i]:lol3:
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#311748;1354338596]He's just concern about the Fishman Island, cause there's a chance that Big Mam will turn her anger towards FI since he ally his self in one of the 4 emperors[/quote] Still, he can't leave FI yet. :lol2: For me, Jinbei isn't the right SH crew. I mean, yeah he's really strong but there's sth that he lacks to be a SH crew. And isn't that odd that his bounty is higher than the captain? :lol: [quote=lLovely.1pis;#311748;1354338596]Don't have any idea anlayo pa ng anime sa manga[/quote] Kinemon will appear most probably 2 or 3 episodes to go right after they reach Punk Hazard. :lol:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

[quote=kite;#311757;1354345816]I mean, yeah he's really strong but there's sth that he lacks to be a SH crew.[/quote] He didn't possess some characteristics that other SH crew have. :lol: And mebe he can't get along wit them since Jimbei is a lil bit serious while Luffy and the others are crazy and funneh :lol2: [quote=kite;#311757;1354345816]And isn't that odd that his bounty is higher than the captain?[/quote] Amen to this :lol2: But I reli want it to be him since he's always there for Luffy :lol: [quote=kite;#311757;1354345816]Kinemon will appear most probably 2 or 3 episodes to go right after they reach Punk Hazard.[/quote] I think that would be after monthssssss [i]pa[/i].
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#312104;1354644423]He didn't possess some characteristics that other SH crew have. And mebe he can't get along wit them since Jimbei is a lil bit serious while Luffy and the others are crazy and funneh[/quote] Exactly. :lol2: [quote=lLovely.1pis;#312104;1354644423]Amen to this But I reli want it to be him since he's always there for Luffy[/quote] He can still tag along with Luffy without joining his crew and it suits him as a mentor of Luffy than a crew. [quote=lLovely.1pis;#312104;1354644423]think that would be after monthssssss pa.[/quote] Nuuuuu. It won't take months for Kinemon to appear. They already reach the surface of New World. It's possible that Kinemon will appear in anime before the year ends or by January.
neexkun
 Neex Feliz
neexkun's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Bulacan, PH
2014-03-15
Website

Bumping the thread only to say that One Piece is my most favorite anime. :thumbsup:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:31

[ 8 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy