Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Re: What can you say about POSERS?

[quote=Chan;#358937;1378104616]shut the fuck up you're a poser yourself[/quote] Do I even care? :lol3:
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

There are two definitions of poser, right? [quote][b]1.[/b] A dumbass hypocrite trendwhore conformist asshole who can't think for his/herself. They like anything their friends like, like a band, and usually don't know any songs by that band. [[url=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poser&defid=1734756]source[/url]][/quote] And then there's the well-known definition of poser. [quote][b]2.[/b] Someone who steals other people's photos (usually photos of the attractive ones) and claim the identity as their own.[/quote] Personally I find Posers #2 more tolerable. I don't think there's anything wrong in posing as someone else as long as they don't intend to do crimes and make people fall in-love with them. And "they are ashamed of their looks" isn't always the case. I know some who do it out of boredom (they find amusement in building a character around the person they're posing as) and they protect their identity (this usually happens in online gaming). Posers #1 earn a shake of the head and a roll of the eyes from me. These are the type of posers that post pictures of them sitting behind a drum set when they don't even know how to play the basics. They are the type that post status or tweets like, "OMG I want a Janoski!" just because everyone's talking about it. They are the type that mention DOTA 2 all the time to get attention from gamers even though they can't even name at least two heroes. I find them more annoying than Posers #2.
Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

[quote=Tres;#384188;1391923834]Personally I find Posers #2 more tolerable. I don't think there's anything wrong in posing as someone else as long as they don't intend to do crimes and make people fall in-love with them. And "they are ashamed of their looks" isn't always the case. I know some who do it out of boredom (they find amusement in building a character around the person they're posing as) and they protect their identity (this usually happens in online gaming). Posers #1 earn a shake of the head and a roll of the eyes from me. These are the type of posers that post pictures of them sitting behind a drum set when they don't even know how to play the basics. They are the type that post status or tweets like, "OMG I want a Janoski!" just because everyone's talking about it. They are the type that mention DOTA 2 all the time to get attention from gamers even though they can't even name at least two heroes. I find them more annoying than Posers #2.[/quote] :thumbsup: :lol3:

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:43

[ 8 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy