asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

Re: What can you say about POSERS?

[quote=Le Derpster;#71726;1336884551]:lol3: at dizzz[/quote] Why? :lol3: Hohohohoooo. it's true :ninja:
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

[quote=asawanibatman;#72560;1336900463]Why? Hohohohoooo. it's true[/quote] hahahahaha nothing, sucks to be him. :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
» The Malevolent Queen of Hearts ♔
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=ielle;#37248;1336152597]But I don't judge posers.[/quote] I do. :chew: I judge posers and I'm pretty merciless about it. :threaten:
magikarp
 princess jed
magikarp's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2015-06-02

they can all just fuck themselves & wallow in their pathetic minds
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

they must have gone mad
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

That awkward moment when a poser admits he's a poser and then he shows what he really looks like (usually another attractive photo) and you can't just tell if he's ady telling the truth or not. :lol3: That's the problem. They lie. How can you trust them?

Last edited by aya (2012-06-06 07:17:26)

aianananalalala
 aian
aianananalalala's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
CRUCIO
Fleet Street
2012-10-17
Website

they're liars. :(( they are the cause of fans' heartbreaks... if we talk about those fake artists' account
bramzero
bramzero's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Purgatory
Website

They should be crucified.
velle
velle's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Error 404
2016-06-11
Website

They are incredible. I remember when I was playing online games, our very own dear president is nothing but a poser. :disgust: He posted a very hensum picture which is really convincing. I wonder what he actually look like... :lol2:
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[b]Oh glob I hate them! I hate all the posers! ugh they annoy me so much! They should all die!!! :no3:[/b] Yeah ok just kidding up there. :xixi: You know honestly, I was a poser a long time ago in the old ftalk. I won't even blame you if you start thinking low of me because I'm not denying all the foolishness I did back then. :yes::lol3: But you see, people have reasons for doing that. In my case, I'd say it was because I was really very young that time and I guess I was just figuring what I really want for myself, and part of it was because I was yes, insecure. :d But I've now overcome all of that and started loving myself even more. It was one of the things that I regretted the most because I really met a lot of awesome friends but then again, I was still not being honest to them and to myself. :um: Part of me wanted to go back and take back all of those times but then if I did, then I wouldn't have a funny story to tell all of you about. :lol3: [spoiler][i]Aww sorry you're too late for the story. :lol3:[/i] But ily :3[/spoiler] I guess all that I'm saying is you people shouldn't be so quick to judge unless you actually think of yourself as perfect, which you will never be because of Adam and Eve, helllo. :lol3: I guess the best you can do is to ask why those people do those kinds of things and encourage them to be you know, confident 'bout themselves and not provoke them. Be a little understanding. :) We all make mistakes anyway, that's all.

Last edited by Pawws (2013-09-02 02:20:08)

chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Nahhh, they're aight. It's not like they're gonna hurt you since this is the online world (DUHHH -- unless you're so emotionally attached to that "pixelated entity" but whatever, emotions change :lol3:). I used to make a big deal out of posers, but now I realize...I don't really care :B Before I was just mad because I was looking at the person/my friend's face. Not the fact that my friend is awesome and really fun to talk to. I mean, it's cool. That's what technology does to you; it's all the image. Also, why would [i]I[/i] want to put my [u]real[/u] identity out there? :lol2: I have illegal papers and I met someone online (I used my real name, etc) I found out he just lives a few miles away from my area, so he literally started following me everywhere I went. Expect people to lie to you online. This is also the reason why I hate buying things online because I'm not sure if it's a scam or not. But I take a leap of faith and hope that I get what I paid for :lol3: If I want people to be real to me, then I would have to meet them in person and form a relationship with them by spending time with them and getting to know them. If other people want to be posers then by golly let them be :lol3: It's not like they can kill you ((=
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#358887;1378089098]Yeah ok just kidding up there. :xixi: You know honestly, I was a poser a long time ago in the old ftalk.[/quote] Rly? Whose picture were you using? Annnnd what was your username? :lol3: [quote=Pawws;#358887;1378089098]andsome lad, the one and only, David Guison---oops! And heck, I just laughed and nearly shit my pants. :lol3:[/quote] Kent Castii? :lol2::lol2: [hr][hr] I'm okay with posers coming clean. But it's hard for me to believe/trust someone who has tried to deceive me. Catfishing is bad. And you should feel bad.
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

[quote=aya;#358895;1378092548]Rly? Whose picture were you using? Annnnd what was your username?[/quote] HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol3: it was my old classmate as well. So Ate Elise and I had the same classmate, kaya it was so weird. :lol3:

Last edited by Pawws (2013-09-02 02:53:44)

Principe Azheef
 ♕Zheefy Harmonia Mysteri…
Principe Azheef's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
✌...?!✌
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
♖Reverse World ♖

Errr....Losers? I dont give a shit. Even a shit is not worthwhile for em'! :lol3:
aya
 Aya Shirayuki
aya's display avatar
I am Sloth.
Se7en Deadly Sins
2022-12-21

[quote=Pawws;#358911;1378098404]HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol3: it was my old classmate as well. So Ate Elise and I had the same classmate, kaya it was so weird.[/quote] I can't remember Elise. :lol2: But your old usernames sound awfully familiar. :lol: [quote=Pawws;#358911;1378098404]uhhhhhh i wonder where he is now tho :lol3:[/quote] We follow each other in Twitter. And we're 'friends'. But I think he deactivated his account recently. Idk why. I just noticed last night. [quote=Pawws;#358911;1378098404]I know, I felt really bad for myself as well. :um: tsk, tsk.[/quote] I adi know you adi regretted what you did. That line was for people who're still doing it so you don't haf to worry. :lol3: =)
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

woop

Last edited by Pawws (2013-09-02 02:52:53)

Chan
» FTalker
Se7en Deadly Sins
2018-12-03

Last edited by Chan (2017-02-09 06:50:07)

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

They are really hardworking :lol: It's like doing a cosplay.. :thumbsup: for all the posers out there.. :lol:
champoyrado
 cham
champoyrado's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
cliche'
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
kuwait
2015-04-06

such a hard job.. lol
des
 Essa
des's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-12-22

They have a lot of free time. :lol: Will try it soon,. Haha!

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:39

[ 8 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy