discord.gg/8Q2UqfWC9r

• Games 
  • » Dota discussion

Dota discussion

Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

Re: Dota discussion

[quote=Tricia;#65918;1336759514]Where can i download Dota?[/quote] it's just a custom map on warcraft Frozen Throne. www.getdota.com [quote=Jhncys;#66887;1336787532]That's awesumn derp. Can you teach me some of your swagger moves?[/quote] nay, just practice ursa warrior, his skills are created for some hardcore fast bitch slapping :lol3:
*kim-a-holic
 Kim Um
*kim-a-holic's display avatar
» FTalker
Neptune
2013-03-26
Website

I wonder how guys know what to items to use and how to mix it with other items so it becomes a stronger item. Seriously.
idgaf
idgaf's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Just Keep Breathing
PANDORAs BOX
Cavite
Website

I only play DOTA with my friends, and I'm one of the weakest, lol. Good thing about being one of the weakest is being teamed up with the strongest players to balance the game. :lol3:
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

I really like superheroes and range characters :D My favorite heroes: -Windrunner -Nevermore -Drow Ranger -Huskar (not a superhero but easy to use :lol2:) Everytime I used that heroes I always win :lol3: especially in long game :d
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

[quote=Le Derpster;#68623;1336819546]nay, just practice ursa warrior, his skills are created for some hardcore fast bitch slapping[/quote] Haven't tried him yet but I'll do now. :eh: Is he long ranged or whut? Better if he is. I'm not a short range type of gal. :xixi: [quote=*kim-a-holic;#69150;1336825859]I wonder how guys know what to items to use and how to mix it with other items so it becomes a stronger item. Seriously.[/quote] I read tutorials. :lol3: Yep. That's how desperate I am to become stronger and stronger in this game. If I'm practicing vengeful, I search item builds for her and memorize it. Now your only dillema if you're a noob would be what shop would you get this or that item. :yes:
H2o
 Kevin
H2o's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Chemist
Rated SPG
Maguindanao

still Items to be built for your hero depends on its capabilities or the enemies skills, sometimes you just have to counter them.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! :swt:
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

[quote=Jhncys;#70891;1336867633]Haven't tried him yet but I'll do now. Is he long ranged or whut? Better if he is. I'm not a short range type of gal.[/quote] Nah, he's melee But you must farm for items first and you must rush for Vladimir's Offering then you can kill roshan already. By the time you purchased kelen's dagger or lothar's edge you can bitch slap your foes np. :lala:
Letsirk
» FTalkManiac

I did play once! With the supervision of my cousin. And I guess it was luck in my hands that time. Hahaha! I want to play it again but I can't find where to download it. And I guess, there's Dota 2?
Skyheight
Skyheight's display avatar
» n00b
2014-03-06

70%Hitter/late gamer(agi type) 30%(supportive hero)
kaththecrapout
 kath
kaththecrapout's display avatar
» FTalker
INFP-T
MNL, Philippines
2019-07-08

I am now sooooo rusty and noob [i]na[/i]. Haha. I like Drow Ranger and Rikimaru, best pick.
Ajcakes
  Franco
Ajcakes's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Free hugs.
Team Savage
2015-03-07
Website

I rock the support/semi-carry role. Best heroes: Naga Nerubian Assassin Earthshaker Windrunner Puck [spoiler][img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/406685_2597715719679_234570179_n.jpg[/img] Well break, 'nuff said![/spoiler]

Last edited by Ajcakes (2013-03-31 08:39:31)

• Games 
  • » Dota discussion

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:18

[ 8 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy