• News and Gossip 
  • » Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

[align=center][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0-w8Eqi4_w[/youtube][/align] [quote]A brawl erupted at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Naia) Terminal 3 over cell phone photos of an actress berating a ground stewardess of a budget airline. Actor Raymart Santiago and at least six other men ganged up on Philippine Daily Inquirer columnist and radio host Ramon Tulfo on Sunday for taking photos of the former’s wife, actress Claudine Barretto, according to Tulfo’s account. Tulfo said he arrived at Naia 3 from Davao City on a Cebu Pacific flight when he noticed a woman giving the stewardess a dressing down. “The ground stewardess was on the verge of tears,” Tulfo told the Inquirer over the phone, recalling what caught his attention before the beating he received. He said he initially sympathized with the woman after learning from onlookers that she had been complaining of “an off-loaded luggage,” which had been a subject of critical columns he wrote before. He did not recognize the woman as Barretto until he walked toward the airline’s complaints desk. [b]Mobile phone[/b] Tulfo pulled out his mobile phone and took photos of the scene, which he said would form part of a column he intended to write, when a man from the actress’ group approached him. The man, whom he later recognized as Barretto’s husband, “demanded to get my phone which I used in taking shots.” Tulfo said he refused to surrender his phone. Santiago continued to force Tulfo to give up his phone when several men joined the actor, according to the columnist. Tulfo said he could not recall who threw the first punch because he was being ganged up. [b]Hit on blind side[/b] Tulfo, a martial arts expert, said he was hit on his blind side as the punches kept coming. The brawl took place shortly past noon at the baggage claim area. While trying to fight his way out, Tulfo said Barretto, who was nearby, repeatedly cursed at him. He said he might have hit the actress with a kick as he tried to fight back. “This is the real persona of an actress who is always portrayed [in the movies] as a martyr,” he said. He said he pitied the ground staff of Cebu Pacific whom Barretto berated. Both Barretto and Santiago denied Tulfo’s accusations in separate interviews. Barretto said on radio that it was Tulfo who started the commotion. The actress said it was the radio host and columnist who threw the first punch. In an interview with Inquirer Entertainment and posted on INQUIRER.net after the incident, Santiago said that when he approached Tulfo to ask him about his cellphone video, the columnist suddenly punched and kicked him and his wife. “Why would I hit an older man in front of my children? I wasn’t brought up by my parents that way,” he explained. He added that his children were traumatized by the incident. [b]CCTV footage[/b] The actress said she and her husband were asking for the CCTV footage from airport authorities to prove their innocence. [b]Baggage missing[/b] Santiago said the complaints stemmed from the airline’s decision not to load some of their luggage on the same flight they took from Boracay to Manila. “Our group consisted of three families,” he said. “Two of the families’ baggage went missing. The airline should’ve informed us of their decision to load our things on a different plane. Some of the children’s things and medicines were in the missing bags.” Tulfo said Barretto continued “cussing” at him when they met for the second time at the airport police station. “I could only give her a smile as she fumed at me.” At the same time, Tulfo denounced the Naia security personnel and the airport police for failing to restrain Barretto’s party as they were restoring order in the area. [b]Choked[/b] He said he had submitted to the authorities when they arrived and as they were sorting things out, “somebody lunged behind me and grabbed me by the neck.” The choking lasted a couple of seconds, and Tulfo said he could have passed out if it happened a few moments longer. No arrests were made by the Manila International Airport Authority’s police intelligence and investigation department (PIID). Lieutenant Demterio Sison, PIID officer in charge, said his men “have yet to determine the suspects in this incident. That is why, no arrests were made by Naia 3 policemen. [b]Complainants[/b] “Right now, we have two sets of complainants. Mr. Tulfo on one side and Claudine Barretto and husband Raymart Santiago on the other side. We are still investigating the case,” he told the Inquirer. Sison, who noted contusions on Mr. Tulfo’s face, said the airport police were still trying to find out who started the fight. Tulfo reportedly chanced upon Santiago and Barretto, who were among the passengers of Cebu Pacific Flight No. 5J 896 from Boracay.[/quote] [url=http://entertainment.inquirer.net/39389/raymart-santiago-pals-gang-up-on-mon-tulfo-at-naia-3][sub]Source[/sub][/url]

Belle[?] likes this topic.

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Re: Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

:lol2::lol2::lol2: It's so fun to watch the video over and over again... ! I hate those Tulfo brothers... :mad:
TheKimYasay
 Misunderstood
» FTalkAddict
2012-05-12
Website

I'm on Tulfo's side. Raymart and Claudine has a bad attitude. I think Claudine has an anger management problem, it isn't right to curse a person,she should just stay calm([i]minura niya yung babaeng taga Cebu Pacific eh[/i]). To the Mr & Mrs. Santiago, beware of the Tulfo brothers, they might ambush you :xixi:

Last edited by TheKimYasay (2012-05-06 23:54:47)

Wala namang taong hindi nasasaktan :invi: tsktsk. Bye.
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=mrjpc07;#46564;1336362696]It's so fun to watch the video over and over again.[/quote] U love violence bro :lol3: It's like you're watching UFC :lol3: Poor Mon Tulfo he didn't have the chance to show his martial arts skills :lol2:
Lynn
 Lynn Reyes
Lynn's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
ghost in uniform B)
2013-03-22

Ugh. This is what happens when media goes out of control and there are people who think they're the most important people in the world. :( Both sides are at fault from my point of view. They should have just killed each other.[i] Loljk[/i].
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[quote=kite;#46591;1336363122]U love violence bro :lol3: It's like you're watching UFC :lol3: Poor Mon Tulfo he didn't have the chance to show his martial arts skills :lol2:[/quote] No, I'm not... I just hate those Tulfo brothers... They have the show on TV5 - "T3"... in that show they always saying bad words to our policemen as if they know how hard being a policeman... my uncle (which is a police) was once tasted their foul words.. :mad:
cleanupkid
cleanupkid's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2016-05-09

[quote=TheKimYasay;#46569;1336362814]I'm on Tulfo's side. Raymart and Claudine has a bad attitude. I think Claudine has an anger management problem, it isn't right to curse a person,she should just stay calm(minura niya yung babaeng taga Cebu Pacific eh). To the Mr & Mrs. Santiago, beware of the Tulfo brothers, they might ambush you[/quote] This. [i]Isumbong mo kay tulfo[/i] =D :lol2: Can't wait for Ben Tulfo to put them on Bitag :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:.
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

I think Tulfo is laggy like he has 9999 ping that's why he can't fight at all with all the delays and lags. [i]De uling pc kase[/i] :lol3:
eizeeiz
 Eiz
eizeeiz's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Row 4
2014-12-16

Tss. Goes to show that celebrities must not be idolized too much. Shame on the couple for their gruesome attitude. Even though I hate the Tulfo's for their use of irresponsible reporting, I empathized with what happened to Mon Tulfo. And as a future media practitioner, I believe that what he did on that incident is just and is a representation of what reporters are. It's news, after all.
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=mrjpc07;#46606;1336363407]No, I'm not... I just hate those Tulfo brothers... They have the show on TV5 - "T3"... in that show they always saying bad words to our policemen as if they know how hard being a policeman... my uncle (which is a police) was once tasted their foul words.. :mad:[/quote] :lol3: I watched T3 a while ago and the Tulfo brothers are threatening Raymart Santiago. They're using the TV program for that controversy.
Daniera_cHan122
 Dane
Daniera_cHan122's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
2021-02-16
Website

I saw this on the news this morning. They showed the video over and over again. It's like the news is also making their own entertainment. They're both being irresponsible, they're at an airport and Tulfo should have not done that.
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

Mister Mon Tulfo was just doing the same thing as a media personnel. If I, who will be a future news personnel, were in the same situation I'd do the same and get a picture of Claudine insulting the airport people. Guise let me just tell you, Claudine is not the angel that the mainstream media makes her out to be. The Tulfo brothers are just being themselves; cocky and brave. But that doesn't mean I'm siding with Mon Tulfo. [quote=mrjpc07;#46606;1336363407]No, I'm not... I just hate those Tulfo brothers... They have the show on TV5 - "T3"... in that show they always saying bad words to our policemen as if they know how hard being a policeman... my uncle (which is a police) was once tasted their foul words..[/quote] I thank those Tulfo brothers. Idk if you've seen the episodes where they caught traffic officers receiving bribe from jeepney and colorum vehicles and traffic enforcers being the stupid ppl they shouldn't be in Molino, Bacoor. I'm really grateful because the heavy traffic lessened and bribery was... well it's still there but it has been decreased.

Last edited by SkylineGoddess (2012-05-07 06:11:19)

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[quote=kite;#47569;1336385029]:lol3: I watched T3 a while ago and the Tulfo brothers are threatening Raymart Santiago. They're using the TV program for that controversy.[/quote] see? they're all [b]gays[/b]!! better watch this... (post of @kite on Facebook): [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319732_429178640428273_100000084225945_1588517_1689431052_n.jpg[/img]
kite
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=mrjpc07;#47794;1336388056]see? they're all gays!! better watch this... (post of @kite on Facebook):[/quote] Are you with the Santiagos? :lol3: I bet for Miriam. :lol3:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

what claudine did was understandable, i mean your baggage was offload without asking you, who wouldn't be mad at that? and add the fact that they needed something that was inside the baggage. and raymart too, he was just defending his wife. Tulfo already said that he kicked claudine, if i we're raymart i would prolly do that too, coz Tulfo hurt [i]my wife/woman[/i],what tulfo did was so unmanly, he should've just pleased claudine not to take his phone.

Last edited by shana16 (2012-05-07 09:42:56)

bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

If a person is angry don't be stupid to take pictures of them :lol3: Tulfo told 24 oras that he didnt know who that woman is. I mean, heller, a reporter dont know claudine baretto? :lol3: what a lam excuse.. well, i dont know if tulfo is a hors because he is kicking and kicking people :lol3:
Darryl
 Darryl
Darryl's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Cebuuuuuuuuu!
2013-11-22

Is it just me or Santiago's explanation isn't that convincing. He said that he approached Mon Tulfo (who took a picture of Claudine) and asked him what he was up to. Tulfo then faced him and all of a sudden, attacked him like WTF? :wow: C'mon, who would even do that? For me, it's such a lame story, only ignorant people would buy. And as for Claudine, the airport staff confirmed they received verbal abuse from her :ohno:
meg
 Xy
meg's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Decent Thread Starter
Fitz
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
Providence
Website

[quote=Darryl;#48829;1336400749]And as for Claudine, the airport staff confirmed they received verbal abuse from her[/quote] Exactly why I can't side with the couple. I agree with Tulfo when he said something like 'tao rin yan na may dignidad'. Even if your baggage is lost or was left out you can't just go around and abuse people verbally. :wasted:
Celine
Celine's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-08-08
Website

Let's go team Tulfo!! :woohoo:
Jhncys
Jhncys's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2014-03-22

I go for team Cebu pacific. :lol3: Those two sides aren't worth my time. They're both asses. Team Cebu pacific should be the one complaining because of all places and of all people involved.. Poor stewardess. :no: Both sides think highly of themselves.. Cocky people are cocky.. :lol3:

Last edited by Jhncys (2012-05-07 14:04:53)

• News and Gossip 
  • » Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:21

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy