Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕
FTalk Level: zero
Topic InitiatorFTalkers ♥♥ Me!

Re: Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

[quote=kite;#48222;1336395157]Are you with the Santiagos? :lol3: I bet for Miriam. :lol3:[/quote] yeah... Miriam is their secret weapon... :lol2: here's the vid of Tulfo Brothers' comment about the incident: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5Qhfva4034[/youtube]
Geni
 Imageni
Geni's display avatar
» FTalker
Super Nanix FapcORN Club
2012-07-21

[quote=cleanupkid;#47040;1336373947]Can't wait for Ben Tulfo to put them on Bitag .[/quote] :lol2: I'm with the Tulfos here :mg:
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[b]Team Santiago[/b] all the way!!! :woohoo:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=shana16;#48392;1336396810]he should've just pleased claudine not to take his phone.[/quote] I don't think she can pleased Claudine at that time. Claudine is already angry to the Cebu Pac Staff. I don't know who to believe. But with what Claudine had done in the past (with Angelica Panganiban), I'm on Tulfo's side.
Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

I doubt Sen. Miriam will join this one.
mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

Guys I'm not begging you to be on Santiago's side... but if you only watch "T3" everytime it aired... i don't think that you're going to be on Tulfo's side... :yes2:
akosiloys
 Lois Chan ♔
akosiloys's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Happy Virus
Mla, Phil
2021-05-04
Website

I really do not care about this issue..... well until the Tulfo Brothers threatened Raymart and Claudine on their TV Show. They should have dealt with Raymart and Claudine in legal terms. Threatening them on air would just lead them to another case, which could be a death threat, right? Also, T3 are professionals. They should not be taking sides when they're in front of the camera. And to think that they are.. journalists (or whatever they call themselves). They should be fair. I think both Raymart and Tulfo are wrong. If Mon Tulfo is professional, he should not be taking pictures/videos without permission. He didn't even have his Media ID that time. Well, as for Raymart and Claudine LOL, they're insane. They should've done it in a calm way. As for the security guards, they're obviously Raymart-Claudine-biased. Most of them just stood there and watched them fight. It's crazy. Hahaha. I don't wanna side with anyone since we all know they're both wrong. LOL.

Last edited by akosiloys (2012-05-08 03:08:52)

Aiashine
 Aiashine Shin
Aiashine's display avatar
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
The Scandalers
PH

This news is hilarious and dissapointing about the same time because: >NAIA haz no CCTV, what the hell was that? >Tulfo brothers threatening the couple >Claudine is a drama queen
kite
 is clinically dead for 16 hrs.
kite's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Website

[quote=Aiashine;#51759;1336467519]>NAIA haz no CCTV, what the hell was that?[/quote] The incident was caught, not by CCTV but by SisiTV :lol3:
bianx
 Megumi Kairi
bianx's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
Refresh~
house

they said that the place has a CCTV camera but it is not working. :facepalm: this news is still in the headline. My father says that this news isnt even interesting most especially it is always aired again and again and again, is there any news in the Philippines that is more important than this one? :lol2: wews :swt:
A I C H
 VDN
A I C H's display avatar
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Yah.
Rated SPG

[quote=Aiashine;#51759;1336467519]NAIA haz no CCTV, what the hell was that?[/quote] That was hell. :thumbsup: [quote=Edd;#50421;1336442530]I doubt Sen. Miriam will join this one.[/quote] She will. :yes: [quote=Aiashine;#51759;1336467519]Claudine is a drama queen[/quote] Indeed! :thumbsup: And a action star too. :xixi:
Edd
 Quote and Mention
Edd's display avatar
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
I am Envy
Se7en Deadly Sins
2014-05-11

[quote=A I C H;#52645;1336481956]She will. :yes:[/quote] Do you have any updates? :lol3: I dont watch TVs :lol3:
JaChriz
 Ja-Chriz
JaChriz's display avatar
» FTalkElite
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!ConversationalistFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
I aM uNiqUe ♥
Taiwan
2017-12-03
Website

I think we'll just wait for the result of this case and see who will win.. But for now I'm on Tulfo's Side :lala: I think.. [spoiler]The parents of that child is already instructed that asthma symptoms attacks randomly. If you are the parent, you have to make sure that the medicine is always in your carry bags and must not be place separated to you coz asthma may attack any time. One thing also Claudine as a mother, the right action she must do is that she will take the kids away from the trouble and not to join the trouble.[/spoiler] :facepalm: Oh! what happen to the world now.
Le Derpster
Le Derpster's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Decent Thread StarterSome FTalkers ♥ Me!
SHADOW TEAM FU-Tianz
2020-08-27

[quote=bianx;#52275;1336476725]is there any news in the Philippines that is more important than this one?[/quote] well did you read an article about a 3-headed mermaid in manila bay? :lol3:
Mary
 Mary
» FTalkAddict
Decent Thread Starter
no
PANDORAs BOX
where
2014-11-03

i dislike Tulfo. He's a phony.
cropped.head
 Gregorio H. Del Pilar
cropped.head's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
Super Nanix FapcORN Club

This is like an everyday update... it starts to get boring :lol3: the tulfo bro's got banned now :lol3:
Sweeneytodd
 Code.Lucifer
Sweeneytodd's display avatar
» n00b
Crocodile Island
2013-12-05

nothing wrong with taking a picture on a public place. i hope this claudine and raymart get an undeniable evidence of their assault and gets sued. just from claudine being a whiney b*tch, she said " ang masakit dun nan dun yun mga anak namin so nakita nang mga anak namin yung pangyayare (yeah right while you verbally abuse someone). im on tulfo side.

Last edited by Sweeneytodd (2012-05-09 12:00:23)

mrjpc07
 Hyper !
mrjpc07's display avatar
» Made in FTalk ♕

[quote=akosiloys;#51371;1336460634]I really do not care about this issue..... well until the Tulfo Brothers threatened Raymart and Claudine on their TV Show. They should have dealt with Raymart and Claudine in legal terms. Threatening them on air would just lead them to another case, which could be a death threat, right? Also, T3 are professionals. They should not be taking sides when they're in front of the camera. And to think that they are.. journalists (or whatever they call themselves). They should be fair. I think both Raymart and Tulfo are wrong. If Mon Tulfo is professional, he should not be taking pictures/videos without permission. He didn't even have his Media ID that time. Well, as for Raymart and Claudine LOL, they're insane. They should've done it in a calm way. As for the security guards, they're obviously Raymart-Claudine-biased. Most of them just stood there and watched them fight. It's crazy. Hahaha. I don't wanna side with anyone since we all know they're both wrong. LOL.[/quote] Well said... end of story, goodbye. :lol2:
asawanibatman
 Bridget
asawanibatman's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Team Savage
2016-12-30
Website

[quote=Jhncys;#49647;1336413853]I go for team Cebu pacific. Those two sides aren't worth my time. They're both asses. Team Cebu pacific should be the one complaining because of all places and of all people involved.. Poor stewardess.[/quote] This. :thumbsup:
  • News and Gossip 
  • » Raymart Santiago, pals gang up on Mon Tulfo at NAIA 3

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:02

[ 8 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy