Dear Someone, Watch your tongue. Fvcken kraken ka ha :fork:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Re: Dear Someone

Dear Someone, You really are something. Don't change. I will definitely miss you once I leave this place.

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

Dear Someone, i don't know if you're truly happy waiting for me. well i think and i hope you are because no one can take you away from me. there's a big part in my heart whom i don't want to lose, and it's you. though we're not like we used to, i know time will come for us. let's wait for the right time. if we both love each other, we can make this together right? we can wait for the right moment, right? i wish you'll never change. stay as you are because it's what makes me love you this way. you are so special to me, i can't just let you go away nor make you go away. please stay, as you have promised. i expect too much from you and i don't want such disappointments. i still love you and it'll never change. -zelle
theblottedmystery
 Jhade Concepcion
theblottedmystery's display avatar
» FTalker
~ my sweetest downfall
Rated SPG
Manila
2014-03-14
Website

Dear someone, You are stupid enough to realize my worth only at the moment when I've already had enough. I loved you more than I love myself back then. That was three years ago. But now? Now that I'm totally over you, you came back telling me that you love me so much? that you are feeling now what I felt back then? that you are totally serious? What the heck was that? Am I a fool to believe you? HECK NO! Enough of the nonsense jerk. I'm getting pissed off! Seriously! - heart
Tres
 Alex III
Tres's display avatar
» Keeper of the Vows
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
I'm a punk ass bitch
Se7en Deadly Sins

A haiku for someone, You carry the scent of the only thing I'd be willing to yield to.
DreamWeaver
 F
DreamWeaver's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
go hye mi ~
Phillipines

Dear Someone, Don't underestimate my friend. She's a good leader you know. Peace on earth :) -your friend
ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

Dear Someone, God loves you!
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Dear someone, May you rest in peace. You will always be missed. See you soon. -Paw
ScarletMoon
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Decent Thread Starter

Dear Someone, Truly, I'm getting annoyed at YOU! Your mouth always has mean words to tell..better zip it or else I'll have it zipped for YOU!
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear Someone, Why do you expect us to say nice things about you when you don't even do the same to others? You piss me off. SO MUCH
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Dear Someone, So you choose that 'promise' over me? [spoiler]My bestfriend told me about your convo. Dude, it's like choosing that girl over me. I understand that she was your first love, me too have mine. But I didn't go to the point to celebrate our 'special day' between us even if both sides have move on. Being her friend and a [i]brother[/i] to her is okay, that's enough to let her know that you still keep your promise. But greeting her every month "Happy Monthsary *insertendearmenthere*" is too much. Like, are you guys committed? If I am just a mere stranger, or just one of your contacts in your phone. I would actually think that you guys are. And this one you send to everyone; "Every night, the stars will witnessed how i loved you, still love you and will always love you. But tonight, let me greet you with warm hugs and kisses :) Happy Anniversary *insertendearmenthere*" Paksheeet. Nakaka-insulto ka dre! Saying that kahit alam mong nababasa ko? So what am I to you all this time huh? Reserve? Rebound? Second option? Wow congrats. Do you guys want to greet you too? [i]Happy Anniversary! So happy for you. Long Live. Stay strong![/i] Is that what you want to hear? Well no sorry, I'm not a kind of girl that would destroy the ozone layer. Silent or prank, either way that suits my mood. You knew me. Loving both of us in the same way? OMEGED NAHIYA NAMAN AKO SA PUSO MO. "How dare could I promise the heavens to love someone more than anyone when even this SIMPLE promise i can't make? I want to prove something, that promises aren't made to be broken." And how dare you to tell me same things when you're still into her? Should I be happy that I have the type of a guy that won't break promises? If you really love me you should respect me and my feelings too, you will know your boundaries. Haaaay why I'm saying these, i know you're mature enough to set your priorities. Why don't you just get straight to the point and tell me that you're still in love with her? Leave me. No worries. I'm used to it. Live that promise forever if that's so, but please don't ever think that you can live your life with me.[/spoiler]
gin
 K R E U Z
gin's display avatar
» FTalker
Kabukichō
2014-05-19

[font=Courier][color=#808080] Dear someone. I know you've forgotten your dearest best friend since in the beginning of times. But you had your family now, that I understand. But don't forget that I'm always here for you. Hope you have a good relationship with your family. Strong bond and happiness is all I wish for you three. .gin [/font][/color]
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 9
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Dear someone, I miss your presence. brye
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, [size=1][color=lightgreen][b]I'm starting to like you more and more and more and more. What I mean is I'm starting to love you.[/b][/color][/size]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 9
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Dear someone, You stupid gay. Wait for my revenge.. You will surely like it.
lLovely.1pis
 Lovely Yeager
lLovely.1pis's display avatar
» FTalkAgent
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!
^^,
Rated SPG

Dear Someone, Yo. Sup? Bdw I have something for you. Please do listen "Fuck you" by Lily Allen. Feel the message, okay? That is exactly my thoughts right now. And oh one more thing, [i]you disgust me :disgust:[/i]. ~ I
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Dear someone, I know weve been friends for a long time but please, just please don't tell your brother that I have a crush on him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Please, just don't. :lol3:
Cotton Candy
» FTalkAddict
Nightosphere
2014-05-10

Dear Someone, Thank you for making me happy last Christmas. I had a great moments with you. Let's just be happy.
chaw
» FTalkElite
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

[quote=lLovely.1pis;#380778;1388077652]Dear Someone,Yo. Sup? Bdw I have something for you. Please do listen "Fuck you" by Lily Allen. Feel the message, okay? That is exactly my thoughts right now. And oh one more thing, you disgust me .~ I[/quote] Exactly my thoughts D:
shana16
 Johan
shana16's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Rated SPG
Ocean Heaven

dear someone, I hope you're happy with your decision because I am not and don't come running back to me when you get mistreated. Kbye. P.S. I hate you.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:30

[ 8 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy