Dear Someone

chaw
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
Decent Thread StarterFTalkers ♥♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins

Re: Dear Someone

Dear someone I dont like myself

Last edited by chaw (2013-11-16 09:06:26)

South-Mix
 Bert
South-Mix's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Decent Thread Starter
Rated SPG
Bukay Pait
2015-01-17

Dear Someone, Will you give me a chance?
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 9
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Dear someone, Why don't you shut your f*ckin' mouth? Why are you spreading pathetic gossips about my friend w/c aren't true at all? Tsk :mad:
surfmind3d
 L
surfmind3d's display avatar
» n00b
Amazing life
2014-01-26

Dear Someone, I'm not much of a love note writer, and not exactly great if expressing how I feel most of the time, but as soon as I start to engage in conversation with you I knew immediately how utterly amazing you were. In just a couple of months of knowing you, you have made me feel special and loved with your sweet words that make me smile and feel cared for. You are that amazing person. I've never had a complete stranger come into my life and make me feel so ecstatically happy and confident but you did. I hope you give me the opportunity to see you and get to know every single thing about you because the way you've made me feel the past couple of days is the best I've felt about myself in months. I hope we can continue like this because just getting to imagine you cuddled up next to me in bed on a cold night while we keep each other warm, while we hold hands , and while I kiss you over and over makes me weak. You're absolutely beautiful and I just want to be right next to you.
khuyabrye.20
khuyabrye.20's display avatar
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: 9
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Everyone ♥♥♥ My Threads!Conversationalist

Dear someone, I really hate seeing your presence, I don't consider you as my true friend, we all know your true color, your kindness is fake and full of pretensions. Tsk tsk get a life b*tch .

Last edited by khuyabrye.20 (2013-11-18 00:00:22)

iSuperman
 3g
iSuperman's display avatar
» FTalkElite
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!Topic InitiatorSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!

Ds, Hi
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

Dear someone, dude. you're 9 years older than me. you are creepy :'( and i get shivers by the things you say and share to me... huhu i hope u dont sit next to me anymore bc u kinda give me the creeps
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
bubblegum's display avatar
» FTalkFreak
FTalkers ♥♥ Me!Topic Initiator
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Dear someone, I could build up a wall of reasons why we shouldn't be together but with just your sweet words, all the strong feelings burst forth and opened up my mind like floodgates of heaven. Why should I deny myself a taste of happiness when it is normal to feel this way, be attracted to opposite sexes like any normal heterosexual being? It would be against human nature not to do so because a person is not meant to be alone. A person needs someone they could spend their life with, someone you can depend on when you're weak and even if you fail, that person will love you nonetheless. I'm a goner. You got me so hooked up with you like a dopehead to a bag of weed. I wanna watch many sunsets with you. I want a daily dose of you. I want to be by your side even if you get fat, ugly and horrible.I love you, dear. Hold me close because the best place in the world is right next to you and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else come hell or high water. :) Love, Bel
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Day 2 Dear someone, I know I drive you up to a wall sometimes but if you would just bear with my erratic tendencies, you'll see that I'm all worth it. I'm not perfect yknow and sometimes I let the fear of losing you get the best of me. You got a strong hold over me and I know this sounds like I'm bargaining for my happiness but I can't help it. I'm a hopeless case. There is not a day that pass by where I've longed to touch you, feel your warmth and wrap my arms around yours. Don't tell me what to do, what to feel because I am unable to turn away from this hemmed-in ground. I'd rather fall from a precipitous height and be in gut-wrenching pain than to ignore the call of one's own heart to be with the person it desires. Love, Bels
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

Dear Someone, You really made my day. Thank you so much :redface:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, [size=1]Everytime I read a story about childhood friends turned sweethearts, I always wished that our own story would end up like that. And while thinking the possibility of us, being a couple, I'm starting to get emotional then I cry. I wasted 7 years of being separated with you. I want to take some chances to continue what we had but I'm afraid that you are going to avoid me. I feel that you're just holding your feeling for me. I can sense that every time you're near me, you want to tell something to me. You even gave me an ultimatum about my life. What I'm trying to say is that, I love you with all my heart. Let's not waste another 7 years. I wanted to be with you.[/size]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

Day 3 Dear someone, I drive you away with my crazy antics yet I'm the one that keeps on coming back to you. There's a side of me which you are not overly fond of and I must say, I cannot change it for you. There's a thin thread that I'm hanging on and once again, I'm on the brink of losing you. I chose this path and I will live with its consequences, be it ever so severely. Even if I lose you, you will not lose me*. Love, Bels *subject to terms and condition
PretZel
 zelle
PretZel's display avatar
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Website

Dear Someone, [spoiler]I noticed that you're always busy. I've been missing you, just so you know. I really wanted to say the truth, but I just can't because i know that i have no rights to say this. I'm not your gf and you are not my bf. I don't even know what kind of relationship is this because we're not even "friends" i guess because you were never there when i need someone whom i can lean on. You were never there when im alone. You were never there and never will. and i hate the fact that i'm falling inlove all over again. I'm afraid. I don't think that it's the right time and i'm not sure if you are the right person. Because i was thinking if we'll be together, you'll just always act like that. Act as if i don't exist after dismissal. Don't tell me that you're always having those fvckin practices because you're not! Sometimes you're just in the quadrangle with some other guys and gals who flirt with you. Those guys who influenced you and starting to ruin your life..... I think it's not "you" anymore. It's not the person that I liked in the first place. You were so different. You've changed. And I want the real you back. I need the old you. Please don't change because you don't have to. You're already perf. So please..... I miss you.[/spoiler] - zelle
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz
» SuperFTalker
Everyone ♥♥♥ Me!FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!Topic Initiator
💚 Life 💚

Dear Someone, [size=1]Don't act like there's nothing going on between us. You know what it is but you keep on hiding it to yourself. Why don't you show it and express it?[/size]

I'm gorjaaaaaas 🤰🏻
chaw
» FTalkElite
Se7en Deadly Sins

J

Last edited by chaw (2015-01-28 04:51:16)

PerseusBS-1
 ~Brigs~
PerseusBS-1's display avatar
» FTalker
BTW this is einstein
PANDORAs BOX
Phil
2014-06-01

Dear someone, I thought you were waiting for me..no..i wish you were..
Pawws
 wethebipolars
Pawws's display avatar
» FTalkElite
ConversationalistSome FTalkers ♥ My Threads!Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
Se7en Deadly Sins
Manila

Dear someone, I wasn't sure what was going on through my mind that night, but i'm glad I did that anyway, lol. =)
bubblegum
 Khaleesi
» FTalkFreak
Desolation
Nightosphere
2021-07-08

I woke up today and thought of you and how much, through the course of time, i've grown fond of you. I miss you every time youre away. I wanna talk to you as often as possible. I want to share my thoughts with you even if you disagree with my opinions. I enjoy a parry of words with a quick-witted person and ive never had an exhilarating verbal exchange with anyone else but you. Sometimes you just took the words right off my mouth and leave me in awe. I would like to kiss you if i have the chance. Your mouth would probably taste like strawberries. Hehehe. Hoping, Bel

Last edited by bubblegum (2013-12-11 01:52:19)

aicah
 c h i T A E
aicah's display avatar
» FTalkManiac
Some FTalkers ♥ Me!
GANDA BABAE
Rated SPG

Dear Someone, I miss you like a fat Kid misses his cake. :um:
ielle
 Gomeeeezzzz